The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

April's Shower of Scents

Yeah, I got the newsletter too. I didn't post it in the sales thread because I'm confused about whether we're supposed to do that now. I even tried to find the post that clarifies this, because I know there is one, but I couldn't find it.

[smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Hi, Cmarie. You can post any information about sales you'd like unless a vendor specifically requests for the info not to be posted on a public forum. We've found that those requests tend to be the exception rather than the rule, so post away! [smilie=th_help]

Hi all-

I believe that Missy's codes are for newsletter subscribers only. Correct me if I am wrong Cyn,Christina?

She very rarely has sales,so I'd definitely email her about newsletter status. I am sure she will be able to assist. She is a wonderful vendor to work with.

I have added-

Haley's-Coconut Lime Verbena

to the mix this afternoon.

Great and strong-I can smell it all the way downstairs!

Just now reading this, too, Cat. You may certainly be right. I posted the sale with code earlier today and I hope she does not mind. I'll have to email her now and find out.

Cindy, I am so glad you are ok, that is terrible and so scary!

Happy Anniversary [smilie=th_smiley-crying] to Mp and Sheryl! Have a great night!

I have been slacking on the melting today, too many errands to run and cooking to do. Going to a surprise 30th birthday party for one of my husband's friends tonight, so I am making potato salad and deviled eggs. It is a gorgeous day here for a barbeque, I feel awful there are tornados and devastion going on for other people.

I also got an email back from Missy so I placed my first Nene's order, WHOO HOO! I can't wait for that.

Changed out scents to:

K - Hawaiian Breeze - SH - A very nice strong fruity/floral/fresh scent

LR - Balsam - AMS - A very nice strong scent

BR - Sophie Belle - CBV - A very nice strong floral blend

Bathroom - Energy Spa - AMS - A very nice moderately strong fresh clean scent

Happy Anniversary Mpfan and Scentedstamper! Congrats!

Glad you are safe cbgirl! I'm glad we never get tornados here in NJ. Scary stuff.

Happy anniversary mpfand and scentedstamper!

Glad you are OK, cbgirl. Natural disasters are so scary!!

Tonight I've been melting Midnight Pomegranate from EW. Maybe my nose is just burned out, but I can hardly smell it. I've enjoyed many of Riss's scents but this one is doing nothing for me...later on I'm going to light my YC Fresh Cut Roses candle. I got some real roses yesterday, so hopefully the fragrance will enhance their presence!!

Happy anniversary mpfand and scentedstamper!

Glad you are OK, cbgirl. Natural disasters are so scary!!

Tonight I've been melting Midnight Pomegranate from EW. Maybe my nose is just burned out, but I can hardly smell it. I've enjoyed many of Riss's scents but this one is doing nothing for me...later on I'm going to light my YC Fresh Cut Roses candle. I got some real roses yesterday, so hopefully the fragrance will enhance their presence!!

YC's Fresh Cut Roses is one of the best rose scents I've smelled. I have a large jar and a bunch of tarts in that scent. [smilie=th_help]

Happy Anniversary mpfand and scentedstamper! Great accomplishment these days!

Cindy, glad you are safe. We get a lot of tornadoes here, so I know what that feels like.

Lisa, that's great your DH put on your smellies for you, even if you were saving them.

[smilie=th_smiley-crying] To all couples!

Back home to melting:

CCCC ~ Strawberry Noel Cookies

LOL ~ Christmas Kitchen

NeNe's ~ Louisiana Diva

Going too put on LOL's Pina Colada Jellybean. I have to try this one! [smilie=th_help]

Thanks so much for your kind words everyone. I sure feel sorry for a lot of the people here in town tonight. I'm out in the country surrounded by trees, so I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm just very thankful tonight.

Melting noel crunch cake from LOL. Smells wonderful!!

Hope you had a happy anniversary mpfand and scentedstamper.

Going to bed with

Nana's Kitchen - DC Creations

Graham Crackers (I think) - CBV

Belgium Waffles - Nene's

I am also wishing mpfand and scentedstamper a happy anniversary! [smilie=th_sHellobar]

I am going to sleep with:

YC Vanilla Cupcake

Can-Do Lemon Bundt Cake

YC Vanilla Lime

Busy Bees-Grandma's Kitchen

Good night everyone; I hope you all stay safe and sound~

Also, happy early Easter~!

[smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Cindy, I'm sorry to hear about the destruction in your town, but am glad to hear you are safe. I know how this feels, living in Oklahoma (the heart of tornado alley). You're always so thankful you and your loved ones were spared, but feel so bad for those that weren't.

Tonight I am happily melting my new SH candles. They are both great, but I think Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies is a bit stronger than the Mixed Berry Crumble.

Cindy, I'm sorry to hear about the destruction in your town, but am glad to hear you are safe. I know how this feels, living in Oklahoma (the heart of tornado alley). You're always so thankful you and your loved ones were spared, but feel so bad for those that weren't.

Tonight I am happily melting my new SH candles. They are both great, but I think Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies is a bit stronger than the Mixed Berry Crumble.

Would you say that you're happy that you stepped outside the Yankee Candle box?

Hi! I've been MIA for a few days, but I wanted to make sure that I got to wish all my CF friends a Blessed and Safe Easter. We're going visiting for a couple of days and will be back on Monday.

Hugs to everyone! [smilie=th_sHellobar]

I want to wish everyone Blessed Easter. This morning I am melting Ten Digit Creations-Bergamont Spice. This is a great scent!!. Time to start cleaning and such. have a wonderful weekend.

[smilie=th_sHellobar] everyone,

I have nothing melting or burning because I can't smell, but I am starting to feel a little better. [smilie=snoopy] Thanks for all the get well wishes, my friends.

I hope your anniversaries were wonderful, Mpfand and Scentedstamper. Definitely something to celebrate! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

I'm so glad that everyone is safe from the tornado! Cindy, what a tragedy, and too close for comfort. Scary!

Aria, enjoy your time out and about visiting over the Easter holiday.

Gail, off to check out threads I've missed over the last few days. You guys have been busy!

:lol:

Good Morning Everyone.

Happy Easter!

Stay safe for those in the severe weather areas!

Nothing burning or melting today as we are leaving for the day to celebrate Easter with my in-laws. We'll be back late tonight.

Debbie

Good Morning Everyone. We survivied yesterdays deadly tornados. This morning Im melting Country Kitchen by CC.

Hey Cat52. Y'all probably had some of the same bad weather we did. I live in west Georgia very close to the Alabama line. I love living here except during tornado season.

I'm melting Bel Vampiro from Blue Gecko. I really like this scent and I'm glad I ordered more.

Good Morning, everyone. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] I have Cafe Vienna from LOL melting and it smells wonderful.

Thanks for all the anniversary wishes. We did have a wonderful time last night- without the kids! :)

I hope everyone who is traveling over the week-end stays safe and enjoys their time with friends and family.

Glad to hear you were safe from those fires, Jason. And Cindy, Olive and Cathy were not harmed by those terrible tornadoes. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Happy anniversary mpfand & scentedstamper! Glad you went out to celebrate! :)

Hope all w/the stuffies get better soon! NO fun not being able to smell or taste! :lol:

Melting CYS's Autumn Song. Kinda forgot I had this, it's from last autumn. Still good, tho. Not an 'in your face' apple-y scent, which (to me) makes it even more realistic.