The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

MsMeghan: Please feel better soon!! Sheryl: I am doing the same as you holding out for a sale. I do really love Riss's tarts. I'm thinking she may have some new scents. I also love her "blue sugar".

Hey everyone!~

Jules love the avatar too funny!

Last nights melt was YC's new Island Guava, I loved it.

Went back to YC to buy my friend a birthday gift, a cute Tiki style hanging tart burner $29.00 (used my $10 coupon, so $19), and 20 tarts $20, (regularly $40) I saved a bundle, and I love it!!!!!! Oh, and a bought 2 each of the new scents, can't wait to try the rest of them.

Have a great day!

Hello! The best thing about having parent teacher conferences during the week is getting Friday off! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

So, today is actually my Friday! I put in Cupid's Arrow from HOT, and it is YUMMY!!! I can't wait for her to open again!

Hi all! It's rainy here today and my allergies are out of control!

First melts of the day are:

K - Fireside - CFTKR - I'm liking this sample scent a lot - moderately strong

LR - Shampure Aveda - CFTKR - I'm liking this sample scent too - I smell notes of Dragon's Blood or something very similar - moderately strong

BR - Australian Bamboo Grass - This sample scent is nice but smells sort of like a shampoo scent - moderately strong

Also burning an Illuminations Bamboo Palm jar in the bath.

MsMeghann, feel better.

:)

MsMeghann....hope you feel better! Today it's Red Velvet Cake from MTT's. It's a goodie!! :)

Boy, I'm all confused with the seasons. I'm melting from CFTKR Sugared Spruce, Pumpkin Loaf for AMS and Trick or Treat also from AMS. They all smell great together.

MsMeghann, hope you feel better soon.

Today I'm melting YC Orchard Pear so far. Love this scent! I'm jealous of those of you who have the new YC scents already.

I'm going to the YC store on Saturday! :)

Glad to hear the YC Orchard Pear is good. I have a few of those already but haven't melted them yet - my YC stash is HUGE though. At least 150 tarts. [smilie=th_blij40] Did I say that out loud?!? [smilie=th_Hnh5]

Guest scentedstamper

My "fruit frenzy" is still going strong! Added a bit of LOL Rainwater Mint in a plug-in for the children's bathroom. (doesn't really leave that area)

WOW bigred! 150 YC tarts! You lucky dog. If we were neighbors, I'd come over and say, "Hi bigred, can I borrow a cup of tarts??!!" ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

Sheryl

My "fruit frenzy" is still going strong! Added a bit of LOL Rainwater Mint in a plug-in for the children's bathroom. (doesn't really leave that area)

WOW bigred! 150 YC tarts! You lucky dog. If we were neighbors, I'd come over and say, "Hi bigred, can I borrow a cup of tarts??!!" ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

Sheryl

[smilie=th_blij40] :)

Put on Laundered Linens from Blue Gecko this afternoon.

I have that one - it was a free sample - is it good, Cat?

Added some candles into the mix:

Tyler Roses - Tyler

Velvet Petals - YC

Spring Bouquet - YC

Napa Valley Harvest - Illuminations - The large two wick jar

I am actually burning the Aubrey's votive candle in Pie Crust....and actually i am loving the scent. I have it lit in my bedroom, where my computer is, and it smells really good :) I did not like the Banana Nut Bread, i tried melting it lastnite in the kitchen, and did not like the scent of it at all.

I am melting Fairy Forest from EW. I really like this scent....it's doing well in my 40 watt bulb melter.

I really like Fairy forest too, Aria. I need to place an order with Riss. I am kinda waiting on a sale.

This late adternoon I'm melting HoT Black Amber Woods. This is one great smellin' tart!!

Hi.

Becky, I'm burning my pie crust votive today too. I've had to trim the wick three times already and it's only burned half way. I like the scent, though. so the melt will be next.

Meghann, Feel better very soon. That flu bug can be horrible.

Thanks for the avatar compliments. I'm glad it's credit approved. [smilie=th_crying]

This afternoon's scents:

CD - 4 leaf clover (lovely, fresh clover & aloe)

noname - Honeysuckle

YC - rootbeer float jar dregs on the warmer

Have a good evening.

Hi everyone. It's been a long day, not sure what I will be melting for this evening. I might just light one of the votives candles I found the other day. Have a great night.

Susan

Red, I bet I have at least that many YC tarts. I won several auctions for YC tart lots on ebay, and got them for a really great deal [smilie=th_crying]

Yesterday I melted YC clean cotton...strong and lasted 24 hours. now I am melting YC plumeria...it's wonderful!

MsMeghan, hope you feel better soon! Spent most of the darn day in doctor's waiting rooms, so very glad to be back home with my smellies.

FP ~ Lemon Pucker

LOL ~ Victorian Garden

Looks like a got a package today [smilie=th_aa17], but haven't checked it.

bigred, would you check those YC tarts, and see if there are any real strong ones?

I would greatly appreciate you going through those.

[smilie=th_crying]