The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

i got home and put on more country clothesline from linda scott. i can't get enough of this scent. i ordered tons more from her today in lots of scents i have not tried. i hope i'm as happy with them as I have been with this last order.

Denimsway, Country clothesline sounds like a good fresh scent for spring. How's the weather there in GA? Is it warm enough to open up the windows? I like this time of year because I can let that fresh air in.

Good Morning all.

This morning's melts are:

K - Carmen Miranda - CBV - A very good blend of fruits and vanilla

LR - Sunshine - CBV - A very good blend of sunflower & apricot

BR - Bel Vampiro - BG - This one reminds me a bit of Get Whipped's Blue Sugar - it's just a bit different though - Also a very nice scent

Smells really good in here! Have a great day everyone.

i got home and put on more country clothesline from linda scott. i can't get enough of this scent. i ordered tons more from her today in lots of scents i have not tried. i hope i'm as happy with them as I have been with this last order.

Denimsway, Country clothesline sounds like a good fresh scent for spring. How's the weather there in GA? Is it warm enough to open up the windows? I like this time of year because I can let that fresh air in.

Hey, Not quite warm enough to let the windows up yet. Its been really cool this week. I'm ready for some warmer weather!! Fresh scents are my favorite and I have a hard time finding strong ones. They just don't give off the scent like the bakery scents do.

Thismorning I am melting White Linen from Lookout Mountain. I have been very disappointed with the majority of tarts I have gotten from them, but this one is a good one!

Good morning!! I found some of Lessie's Haunted House when I was organizing my tart's yesterday. Oh....how I love this scent! Got it going in 2 melters.

I was cleanning a drawer out a found a couple of tarts I had forgot about. Melting: Cinnamon Vanilla by Grazia, and Perfect caramel by Carol. Have a good day.

susan

cbgirl and cookielady, may I just say...SCORE! [smilie=group_hug]

I've got candles burning this morning. I have a meeting here at the house in a little while and I don't want to over do it. One must be gentle with scent virgins.

Colonial - Honeycomb med. jar

YC - Sun & Sand med jar

FM - Tide Pool votive

Country Light - Cotton Candy small jar

(all in different rooms)

Denimsway, just another month or two then, and you'll have the warm weather back again.

Good morning! So far, it's pecan pie from tarts galore in the kitchen, and sugared shortbread from crosscreek in my bedroom. I haven't decided what I want in the other melters yet. I'm in a bakery kind of mood, so I need to go through the tarts and figure out what I want.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Good Morning All,

I am starting the day with Cheryl's Chocolate Drizzle. I can tell already that this is going to be a keeper. Nice strong chocolate wafting through my large rooms. REORDER!

I hadn't reviewed some others of hers that I also have melted:

Orange Chocolate Truffle - Oh yeah. Have you figured out I like chocolate scents? This one rates reorder!

Lemon Bundt Cake - Very nice. Not as strong as these other two, but definitely very nice. Lemon was not overly tart (bad pun) and the cake smoothed it out very deliciously.

Banana Nut Bread - I liked this scent, but it didn't smell like Banana Nut Bread to me at all.

Cranberry Chutney - Good scent, fresh, probably not as strong as I would want in my large area, but very nice in a smaller room

There has only been one scent I didn't like - Berry Sweet Cake. The Berry scent was so not natural to me. I took it out of the melter within half an hour. I would be curious if anyone else has a review of this one. All of her other scents so far have been very pleasant, and this one just wasn't to my nose.

Happy Tuesday!!

I had to write a note on my board this morning, I spent a majority of the afternoon in the principal's office with a couple of students and I wasn't very happy. When I came back to my room the rest of my students has put in my Really Red Velvet Cake in hopes of cheering me up. [smilie=group_hug] It worked!! So I wrote a big thank you, and that is what I have going again this morning. 12 MORE DAYS TILL I CAN RE-ORDER FROM LOL!!

Happy Tuesday!!

I had to write a note on my board this morning, I spent a majority of the afternoon in the principal's office with a couple of students and I wasn't very happy. When I came back to my room the rest of my students has put in my Really Red Velvet Cake in hopes of cheering me up. [smilie=group_hug] It worked!! So I wrote a big thank you, and that is what I have going again this morning. 12 MORE DAYS TILL I CAN RE-ORDER FROM LOL!!

Really Red Velvet Cake from LOL is great. I melted it yesterday night.

If you don't mind me asking, you are allowed to melt tarts at school??

Good morning! Melting-Banana Nut Bread-Can Do

Vanilla Bliss-CFTKR

And I think I will put on a Haunted House in the living room while I clean and do laundry.

Have a good day all!

Darling; It's nice that your students knew that this would make you feel better. Have you noticed differences in how they act when you are melting lets say bakery type compared to herbal or clean scents, lemon, etc? Just wondering...

Re-melting Sandalwood & Cranberries from Scentsy. I only had this going for a couple of hours last night and it's just as strong this morning so I'll let it go until I get home from work this evening. Hope everyone is having a great day!

My order from Carol just arrived! Yay! I got 5 bags of scents from her sale. She also sent me a huge bag of samples which was so nice. I just started melting Better than S*x Cake which I've had for a while. I had it sitting in the melter so I'll let it go and then start on the new ones.