The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Went ahead and threw on a Mango Papaya from Illuminescents tonight-it is such a good smell for me. Hoping that when I have to get up at 3 am and go to work tomorrow, I will still smell it and it will wake me up!

[smilie=snoopy] [smilie=cloud_9]

Guest Anonymous

Earthly Bouquet Soybuds by Beanpod Candles. I don't like their candles, but I do like these soybuds. [smilie=cloud_9])

Guest Anonymous

Morning all!

Cherish from A Scent Lover's Dream, White Chocolate Truffle from Bella's, Lotus Blossom from Winter Garden, and Kiss Me All Over from Kristine's.

Guest Anonymous

This morning trying Country Chunkie's Creme Brulee. I normally avoid this type of scent due to sweetness but since Dawn raved about it I thought I would try it. So far my Chunkie order has been ok but would not reorder. The only standout so far has been Cowgirl's Undies. To be fair though many of the scents I have tried were on her discontinued list so maybe they were duds to begin with. I will see how this Brulee does today.

Guest Anonymous

[smilie=cloud_9] Good morning!

Remelting Earthly Bouquet soy buds...don't know what this afternoon will bring, though.

I am hoping my Nene order gets here today! *patiently waiting...tapping fingers and toes* [smilie=snoopy]

Have a good day! :o)

I am melting Angie's Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee this morning, although I haven't been able to tell I'm melting anything since my husband is fixing eggs, bacon and hashbrowns for breakfast. The bacon smell definitely overpowers everything else! [smilie=cloud_9]

Well, I have pulled out the effusion lamp...I had a sick kitty last night and P-U! Hopefully the odor eliminating properties from these lamps will help in a hurry. (Yes, that is her to the left!) Using LaTeeDah's Stay Awhile lamp oil.

Guest Anonymous

Today I am burning... not melting [smilie=snoopy]

I have blue mountains banana nut bread going upstairs and it is wonderful. Thinking of raiding the fridge but I am going to try and stay strong.

[smilie=cloud_9]

Just put in Nanna's Pound Cake. This is the palm wax sample I got from Bella's. There was no throw from the Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee from Angie's. I loved the cold smell, but once melted, nothing. [smilie=cloud_9]

Guest Anonymous

Melting vanilla grapefruit from Nene in Mr. smellycat's room. Mmmmm... [smilie=cloud_9] I like it.

Still melting Bella's Beignet. I have had this on for quite some time. It is yummy. I will be changing soon as I have so many new tarts to try!!

Guest Anonymous

Okay...so I took the vanilla grapefruit from Mr. smellycat's room and moved it to the dining room. Now I'm melting da lime in da coconut in his room. OMG!!! Wish I had a pound bag of that! [smilie=cloud_9] Love it! I can smell it all over the house.

Nanna's Pound Cake from Bella's is a definite winner that the whole family likes. [smilie=cloud_9] It isn't even completely melted yet (it's taking forever) and it's already scenting the entire downstairs.

Changed to Cottage Hill's Cinnamon Vanilla. This has a very subtle throw. I like the scent, very nice, but you have to get close to smell it...

I have been melting this for awhile now. It seems to be getting a little stronger. I think this has happened to me before (with a CHC tart in fact). Just when I was ready to switch a scent I got a stronger throw... These soy tart tarts melt very quickly. I wonder if it just takes awhile for it to get going...

I really like most of what I order from CHC. I usually like the scents. The throws vary depending on the scent. Her scents are very genuine to me...

[smilie=snoopy] I just got home to LOL in the mail. Wow these are huge! The cold smells are incredible! The shipping was fast, the service fantastic! I am very impressed so far! She threw in several samples, and they smell fantastic!

We cut one in half and threw it on-I can already smell it! Now the one question remains-how long will it last? If it lasts as long as you all say-I think I may have to put this vendor right up at the top of the list!

We are currently melting Sleigh ride-which is exactly that! A fresh exhilirating scent, with a hint of citrus and cinnamon! [smilie=cloud_9]

cat - my husband called and said my lol order is here also! Later tonight I will check it out. I am glad to hear you are happy so far! :(

Just put in Prim Fixins from Angie's for our big Saturday night at home. :( I really wanted to like Angie's metls since CS was A+ but so far I am not impressed. The cold smell on all of them are wondeful, but they have no throw.

Guest Anonymous

Hi Ladies..I just started another thread about LOL.. These have bumped up to the top of my list...I just placed my third order!~ I hope you LOVE them as much as I do! Have a GREAT night! Sincerely,Melissa

Guest Anonymous

Coconut Spumoni from Bella's - fabulous.

Bump & Grind from Sheba's Secrets - eh

Good night all!

Guest Anonymous

LOL Cabernet Christmas. This is the first LOL tart I have tried that does not have a super strong throw. More of a moderate throw. Still doing a great job and lasting long with a nicely balanced scent between fruit, oak, and wine. I see this is a discontinued scent for her now so might explain the moderate throw versus what I have experienced from the other five I have tried. So far LOL remains the most consistent and best performing tarts I have tried (still haven't tried some of the most popular sites yet though).

Guest Anonymous

Good morning! I started pulling out some of my Beanpod stuff last night. This AM I am melting the soy beads in 'Hot Apple Cider' in the entryway, and, burning a small jar in the same scent while I hang out at my desk. I have been battling an upper respiratory bug for weeks now, and, this is a comforting scent that I can actually smell :( Now. . .if I could just find someone who would bring me a cup of the real stuff I would be set for the morning [smilie=th_thumbs20up]