The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

Guest Anonymous

Hey, thanks! I am just so happy to have two days off so I can hang out in my PJ's and play with my candle stuff [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I received some things for Christmas that I haven't even had time to enjoy yet. . .that's practically a crime in my book :( So, a candle marathon officially has begun. . .

I have Nene's Lavender Cream melting in my bedroom. Have not put anything on in the kitchen yet. I melted Tuscadero's Cotton Candy last night. It was strong and had a definite strawberry note to it. I just love cotton candy!!

Okay, I must not be doing the emoticons correctly (it says javascript as well as the picture). I just dragged it over in my post. How are you supposed to put in an emoticon???? Thanks!!

fleur - warning! The emoticons are addictive, too! :(

This is my first tart from Candles by Victoria. Whooie - it is strong! Dewberry, I think I need to put it out for a bit. They are small, so I used 2. Won't make that mistake again!

I have had YC's Midnight Jasmine going for a while now and it is strong. I'm not real big into florals, but this could help change my mind. Really smells Springy and I'm sure I smell honeysuckle in it. I am looking forward to trying some different brands of tarts, but have to use up my YC stuff first.

I am melting LOL's Candycorn Buttercream. This is fabulous!!!! Unfortunately I see that is has been discontinued. :(

I will just have to try her regular Buttercream which I am sure is great too.

Guest Anonymous

Christmas Cabernet from LOL turned out to be a late bloomer. The throw kicked up a notch or two after it had been burning for awhile.

Guest Anonymous

Today I am burning Blue Mountains Smoke Eater. I don't smoke but I figure if it could combat smoke it would work on the aroma of wet dog. It is a very fresh lemon/citrus scent. So pretty and calming, this one is a keeper and definite reorder. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Have a good night everyone.

:(

Guest Anonymous

Wrapping the day up with Cranberry Wood oil from Warm Impressions, What's Cookin? from Can-Do, and Cinnamon Buns from Missy's.

Have a good evening all!

Starting the day with Bella's Pink Marshmallow. Just tuned on the melter! We have snow today!!

Update, this is a a creamy pink sugar scent. Not overly strong, but I like the combination.

Guest Anonymous
Cyn, how do you like Can-Do's What's Cookin? Is it a bakery only smell or do you detect any meat and potatoes ? :(

Hi, Boogie.

I'd say a bakery only smell. I really caught mostly cinnamon, somewhat of a baked bread smell, too. It was nice (and powerful), but I don't think I'd re-order.

Guest Anonymous

Just popped in LOL Winter Wonderland. Only a little melted so far and already filling my downstairs w/ a wonderful crisp, winter outdoorsy smell. Upstairs I am pursuing a search for a good vanilla. Burning Nene's Vanilla Vodoo in one room and HOT's vanilla in another.

Still using up my DreamTarts...this morning is Graham Cracker, which is actually nice! However, it's starting to poop out and it's only been in for 3 hours. :(

Once it hardens and I can take it out I'm going to try Nene's Good Day Sunshine which I've never tried before, but really sounds yummy! It's described as:

An energizing blend of mandarin, kumquat, tangerine, and grapefruit with a hint of strawberry. A delectable way to start the day!

Has anyone else tried this?

Jewel

Guest Anonymous

Melting Dreamtarts Christmas cookie for the second day! It puts Yankee to shame...In my other room I am melting LOL funnel cake for the THIRD day...I REALLY love this company!!