The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

I actually burned a candle today!! I have Keepers of the Light, Gourmet Sugar Cookie going... [smilie=th_happy096]

Guest Anonymous

Melting Nene's Satin Sheets upstairs and Dreamtarts Afternoon Breeze downstairs.

Guest Anonymous
Melting Nene's Satin Sheets upstairs and Dreamtarts Afternoon Breeze downstairs.

Mommy, I REALLY liked Satin Sheets from Nene's! That was the one in the order that I got the most throw from and the 'flavor' was just so rich!

Guest Anonymous

Mom, I like it too. Making my bedroom smell great. Unfortunately had to dump Afternoon breeze. Too perfumey and giving me a headache. No fault of the vendor there just not a good scent for me. Putting on LOL Coconut Curry instead since this one has a light cold smell and that is what I need after Afternoon Breeze.

I have Bear Claws on from Bella's this afternoon-went shopping(3 girls had growth spurts-aaaaagh- there went $$$)-came home and it smells a little like heaven.

Trep-I would advise letting your CHC sit for a bit before you melt! Curing and all that!

Guest Anonymous
Trep-I would advise letting your CHC sit for a bit before you melt! Curing and all that!

Good advice, Cat - But Trep, you might be okay, or you may want to e-mail Donna.....I do know she stocks some things and if you got your order that fast they may very well be cured already. She has sent me things uncured but let me know in advance - Anything I get that quickly from her is usually good to go, BUT, it's definitely worth a quick e-mail to double check....

Thanks guys for the CHC advice. I had ordered a couple of weeks ago when she was closed and was really surprised when she shipped so fast. They all smell pretty strong cold but will probably email her anyway just so as not to waste them. Thanks again.

Forgot to say I am doing Angie's Lilac Blossoms for late afternoon and evening--this is a very nice lilac.

Just got my order from Nene's. :P Amazing TAT. It was packaged so cute I felt like I was opening a birthday gift, but no candy or freebies. I put Snow Angels in my daughter's room, Clean Cotton in the powder room and Snickerdoodle in the kitchen. The cold smell is great on all of them excpet Shore Club. I think it smells like cheap soap, but I may change my mind once it's melted.

Guest Anonymous
Just got my order from Nene's. :P Amazing TAT. It was packaged so cute I felt like I was opening a birthday gift, but no candy or freebies. I put Snow Angels in my daughter's room, Clean Cotton in the powder room and Snickerdoodle in the kitchen. The cold smell is great on all of them excpet Shore Club. I think it smells like cheap soap, but I may change my mind once it's melted.

Got my Nene's order, too. But I had some candy in the mix and a freebie...don't recall which scent, but it was a small baggie of brittle.

Right now it's Cactus & Sea Salt from Chunky Butt, Pumpkin Oil from BBW, Raspberry Lemonade from WnS.

I"m jealous. I wanted candy, too. :P But the Snickerdoodle is doing very well in the kitchen. It's a nice buttery smell, light on the cinnamon.

I hate it when my tarts have to compete with dinner. :P I am pleased to report, however, that my Nene's Snickerdoodle is holding its own even after cooking chicken with garlic and onion. ;)

Me TOO! I have all the fans running trying to suck out the seafood pasta...not a good blend with the leftover Bella's chocolate mint!

:P

Guest Anonymous

Right now it's Cactus & Sea Salt from Chunky Butt, Pumpkin Oil from BBW, Raspberry Lemonade from WnS.

Too lazy to change out a darn thing tonight.

Have a good night, all! :P

Guest Anonymous

Orange Chiffon Cake by Aroma Soy by Grazia in the kitchen

Pink Sugar by Mookie Doodle Designs in the living room

I am really loving the Orange Chiffon Cake!! This is the first time I am burning an Aroma Soy Tart!!

Guest Anonymous
Orange Chiffon Cake by Aroma Soy by Grazia in the kitchen

Pink Sugar by Mookie Doodle Designs in the living room

I am really loving the Orange Chiffon Cake!! This is the first time I am burning an Aroma Soy Tart!!

Welcome, Jenn. I love certain ones from Aroma Soy. Never tried Orange Chiffon Cake, though. I'll have to put that down as a definite try...sounds delicious!