The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Jack Frost January

HI guys--actually toilet water is the name for any highly fragranced largely alcohol content body splash or refresher. In the olden days that is what cologne was called. My grandmother always called any of her colognes toilet water. It was because ladies used it as part of their"toilette" or getting ready with make-up etc. Just thought you might like to know.

Guest Anonymous

LOL, Boogie.

Finishing up tonight with Mookie Doodle's Dreamsicle, then using her Pixie Dust (Pink Sugar) in my Yankee electric burner, to see if the Pixie Dust does better than the melts I've been putting in.

Also Cranberry Spice oil from A Scent Lover's and Orange Cranberry Spice from Angie's. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Guest Anonymous

I'm out of tea lights, nearly out of tarts, several orders coming this week but of course, no mail today - GRR! So, pulled out a candle I haven't seen since Thanksgiving - Pure Integrity's Autumn Splendor....I had forgotten how much I LOVE this scent!

ETA: How disappointing....After all of 35 minutes the wicks drowned out on my PI! I have dug through drawers and came up with one lone tea light with a little bit of life left in it, and am finishing up a vanilla hazlenut mocha tart from ebay (TJ's Tarts I think). It's funny how I was ALL about candles just a few months ago, and now they just seem to frustrate me... I guess I am now a true melter.

Good morning all, I am trying Tropical Mango soybeads from Beanpod this morning. It is a chilly morning and we may get a little ice tonite so I shall pretend I am on a tropical island today. Ha!! We'll see how I like this fragrance. I think I had a small candle of this a couple of years ago but am not sure. Everyone have a great day.

mommyluvsnoah, how do you like the coconut spumoni? I thought it was great, my daughter wanted to dump (although one of her friends stopped by and wanted to know what smelled so good).... [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

My Beanpod Tropical Mango is wonderful and I put some PI Papaya Passion upstairs--they complement each other perfectly. I am having to restrain myself from placing more orders but after my weekend splurge I MUST use some of my stash!! I'll try and be strong until at least mid-February but I have doubts I'll make it. Well, I better get busy doing something profitalble. Talk to you all later.

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Grazia's Vanilla Cream STILL going strong and I'm on the second tealight. Zucchini bread is kickin too.

All the mention of beanpod, I forgot yesterday I was melting Cranberry Clove in my bedroom. This one is Sooooooooooo Strong and nice. Love the new cylinder that the pods come in. Very handy.

Bella's Little Pink Princess. I am melting this in my bedroom while I work at my desk. Nice strong scent. I put it in a 24w combo melter. I melted and turned it off, the scent is still wafting down the hall, half an hour later. If you like pink sugar, this is a good one... [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I am always amazed, ( and really enjoy reading) the unusual fragrances everyone finds...not many plain vanillas being melted these days!

Heidi and Maurie - I also really like it when my melt keeps going and going...but then I feel guilty because I have so darn many waiting in the wings to melt! LOL!

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

And hey, Trep - sounds like you are on a mini vacation in the tropics! Pass the Pina Coladas!

Today is Buckeye's baby powder in the master bath and Dreamtart's graceful in the living room. Both very soft and romantic...

Just got back from Knott's Berry Farm late last night. I needed a pick-me up this morning so I put in Starbuck's from CanDo. So far, nothing and it's been in my 25 watt bulb burner for almost an hour. May have to use my 40 watt for these.

When you use the acronym CHC, are you referring to Chestnut Hill Candles or

Cottage Hill Creations or something else?

Hi Eileen-

We are talking about Cottage Hill...

Thanks for the clarification.

I am finishing up my Christmas melts from Nene's with Three Wise Men. I can't wait to get my orders from LOL and Bella's.

Guest Anonymous

Trep - You are the only one I have seen mention PI tarts. I have heard many great comments about the candles. What do you think of their tarts?