The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Guest scentedstamper

Mornin' everyone! Getting ready for church but already melting: Nene's Spiced Peaches and Apples and Celtic Moonspice and Scentsy Cinnamon Bear.

Have a great day!

Sheryl

Heart - is LOL's Honeydew Melon realistic? I have a canteloupe tart that I am saving. It smells so good cold. I will need a bunch more the next time I order!

I have been burning one of CP's 12 Days of Christmas scents. I forget the name, but it's the minty one.

Lisa, it smells very realistic to me. I notice that it has a ripened scent in it that I like very much. I'm also saving a cantaloupe that needs curing, but I knew Honeydew was ready to go from the cold sniff.

Loved the 12 days of Christmas! Pipers Piping was the only one I remember having a minty scent from the Christmas tree scent in it. I need to go sniff my empty cups. :shock:

Hope you are feeling much better now!

Morning! The cantaloupe has that same ripe scent. It smells so true and juicy. I will have to try the honeydew melon next time I order. I may even ask for a custom of the honeydew whipped cream scent so many vendors carry.

I still have Pipers Piping sitting here, this was more of a straight mint scent. Thanks, I am still stuffed but feeling so much better!

The melters are still being prepped. I think I'm going with HoT's Cafe in Paris this morning....Hope everyone has a great day!

Melting Front Porch tart Zucchini Bread

Heart of the Prairie - Banana Nut Muffin Candle

Front Porch tart in Candle SHop

House is smelling WONDERFUL!!

:shock:

Happy Sunday everyone :shock:

Melting Angie's Cranberry Orange.... still going from last night, will change it out in a bit. It's still 6 degrees here.

My melters are all cleaned and ready for a fresh start. It's such a good feeling when they are all ready to go.

I'm starting Bizzy B's Ocean Breeze and Juniper Orchard in the BR

Candles in the kitchen

YC - Oatmeal Cookie

CHC - Key Lime Pie

CBV - Key LIme Crumble Cake

Time for a little of this :lol: and a little of that. :shock:

We will have a high in the mid 70's today. Perfect day to open up the house.

This morning I'm starting out with some fresh scents.....CFTKR's Citrus H2O and Almost Country's Fresh Laundry..smells like YC Clean Cotton.Everyone have a nice Sunday!

Good Morning!

:lol:

Melting my new LOLs this morning:

Pear Toffee Drizzle

Toffee Apple Fritters (Has been going long enough to rate as very nice!)

and

Fudged Up Yellow Cake from yesterday afternoon, that melted all night and is STILL throwing! WOWZA! Oh baby, baby, baby, is this one a keeper or what!

:shock:

Good Morning Everyone!

Today its cleaning day. Had a great massage yesterday. Got myself all loosened up to a huge cleaning on this house!

I'm melting CFTKR Pink Sugared Violets in the BR, and EW Very Vanilla in the LR.

Have a great day!

Melting Sugar Milk from CFTKR. This smells great, my Husband even likes this one. A re-order for me! :shock:

This afternoon it's Ten Digit Creations-Almond. I'll LYK how strong this one is-just started melting it. I am also melting EE- Harvest Moon. This scent I don't care for-I have really like all the other scents I have tried from Evening Eclipse. A little to green or something for my taste. I hope everyone is having a nice day. It is cold and snowing a little here in Indy. I'm ready for spring and my flowers and perennials.

Here is a word to the wise --Never and I mean NEVER make a pot of homemade vegetable soup and leave it in the crock pot cooking while you have a Yankee Star Fruit and Orange tart going! What a stench that created. I had gone to town and when I got back I thought I had rotten soup cooking. Then I figured it out--moved the crock pot to the garage and plugged it in there and ran the kitchen fan--all is now well.

For the afternoon I have chopped up a Beanpod Hot Cocoa votive that I got on sale for 50 cents and have it in my tart burner. It is cold and dreary here and we have a winter storm approaching.

Jason--are you in line for that ice that is coming? Sure hope not.

OK. , A tart review. The Ten Digits Almond, I just regretfully dumped. The longer the tart melted the less it smelled like almond. I detected some funky floral stuff going on with it. I guess I was expecting a true almond scent. I replaced it with LOL-American Dreams. I can tell already this one will be a keeper.