The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Oooh Aria...that snickerdoodle coffee sounds divine! Where do you get it from?

I second that Heidi! Yes, please tell Aria...it sounds wonderful!

Received my LOL order today as well, and I've got the 3 Muskateers burning.

I haven't melted in a few days, since I can't really smell anything. I'm a little better today, so I'm going to look through my stash for something really strong. I hope I can smell it!

I am so thrilled it's Friday. I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Hey there Heidi and Maggie.....the SnickerCookie coffee is from a company here in Michigan called the Leelanau Coffee Roasting Co. I bought it at a local market, but it is available for purchase online....they have lots of delish flavors listed! Their coffee is very, very good. I get the whole bean and grind it.

Here is the link:

http://www.leelanaucoffee.com/

I still have LOL Buttercream Apple Crunch going from earlier...it's great!

I hope you are starting to feel better, Lisa

Thanks - I am! Best of all, I can smell my tart! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] It's Bella's Lavender Coconut Milk for me tonight. :P

We've got a mild, wet Saturday going here...it's National Yoga Day, so i am off to the studio for about three hours! Melting this morning is CHC Dickens' Christmas, GHBT witrches Brew, and hippy Hippy Shake from an unknown vendor! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Have Bizzy B's Gooey Caramel/Buttered Popcorn melt going, i have to say, this one is my favorite that she makes, very yummmmmy :lol:

I miss Stardustgirl too. [smilie=th_00000020] ....where is she??

I have a YC Sweet Violet candle going. I am freezing the melter. I got my new Yankee catalogue and they have some lovely spring floral scents in there [smilie=th_00000020]

Good morning. So far, it's butterscotch brownie from hodge podge in the computer room.

I had a huge "waxident" last night in the kitchen. I was cleaning off the counter, and knocked my melter over all over the counter, the trash can lid, and the side of my stove. Thank goodness for goo-gone! I still haven't gotten it all off yet, but I'll try some more today. I was too tired last night to worry about it.

I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!

Good Morning!

Unfortunately I got home last night too late to melt anything. This morning I am starting off the day with CFTKR Black and Blue in 2 melters. I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday.

Jules-how is the Spa Fresh? My store didn't have that one in tarts yet.

I'm melting YC Garden Sweet Pea. [smilie=th_00000020] this one is kickin out some scent. I think this is an easy re buy! Maybe Jar worthy!

I was so happy to get the new spring book yesterday! I love the sale where you can buy one and get one 50% off of the new floral jars. I am eyeing the Garden Sweet Pea and the Blue Hydrangea... they smell so pretty [smilie=th_wave] I also want to try the Lily of the Valley and the Blue Heather. The Sweet Violet I am burning this morning is very nice... it's just a tumbler from the last sale, but it's doing well. Bring on the sweet pea :lol:

It's 3 degrees here by the way.

Good Morning Everyone!!!

This morning's melt is Bizzy B's Sugar Cookie & Georgia Peach. Beautiful scent, pretty good throw, its not EW or CFTKR, but its good. Hubby likes it when its a little on the light side, the stronger the better for me!

Have a great day!

Hey LLVV, off to Wicks n' Sticks today after my massage!

Happy Saturday Morning everyone!!! I am melting the other half of my LOL Purple Haze tart. Illumination votive -Wonderful Cookie and BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar candle. I miss Stardust girl too, Jules. :lol: Heidi: I seem to spill wax at least once a week. I'm kinda klutzy. Coffee is my #1 spilling mess around here. I plan to do some laundry [smilie=th_00000020] drink some coffee, [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee] sweep, and change out my melters today. I sure do wish I could hire Debra's son to come and clean my bathrooms. I guess this will be on my list to do also. Everyone have a lovely day.