The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Happy Friday!! This morning I'm melting Ten Digit Creations-Bamboo and Basil. So far, I'm really liking this one. It is more like a spa scent than a floral and very calming. I am also burning Illuminations votive-Meditation. It is a lighter throw, but very nice and fresh with patchouli notes and frankincense . Also, I am melting Carol's-Blue Sugar for Patsy. She has to go back into the hospital. I hope everyone has a nice day.

Happy Friday everyone!

I am melting Crosscreek's Grammy's Zucchini Bread this morning....smells so delightful!

I also have a blue candle going - Winter Evening & Warmth by Febreze....it's a nice warm cedar scent.

Good morning! I have the last whiffs of Carol's Caramel Apple melting and will turn that one off soon. I just turned on Carol's Burnt Cream for the rest of the morning.

Good Morning Everyone!

Just stopped in to say hello. Won't be melting anything until this evening. I have to go out for most of the day. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

[smilie=th_316785e4]

Good morning, everyone. Started off the day with an Angie's candle in Celtic Grogg. I've had this scent before in tart form and love it, first try on her candle product....

Just started melting Warm Winter Pleasures from Crosscreek too, and will re-start Tuscadero's Winter NIghts upstairs in a bit. Off to make the school run!

I'm excited that I have a few more hours to enjoy my melts this morning. :P

Melting CFKTR-Lemongrass and Ginger

YC-Vanilla Lime

LOL-Coco Cabana

Burning:

PL Cranberry votives lit throughout the house

YC-Vanilla Cupcake jar

YC-Chocolate Cupcake Jar

Now time for some

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

then I'll start the

[smilie=th_316785e4]

MsMeghann..I bet your house smells great. Don't think I've tried LOL's CoCo Cabana. What does it smell like?

Last night's Relaxation from Angie's had a surpisingly strong throw. Nice scent!

Melting Crosscreek's Lemon Drops, Cocoa Pink's Lemon Biscotti, and Busy Bee's Vanilla Peppermint and Iced Noel.

Can-Do's Blueberrie Blast n Cream melting for Patsy.

Heart2heart-Coco Cabana is a sweet coconut scent. It had a good throw for the bedroom with a tealight melter. I moved it to my electric melter to see how it does in there.

YC Vanilla lime wasn't a great thrower so switched out my melters a bit and added:

Melissa's Primitive Wick's Peach Bellini

Melissa's Primitive Wick's Black Currant and Nectarine

LOL's Moonlight Magenta

mmdolinar, thanks for the info. CoCo Cabana must be a discontinued scent, but sounds nice. Blueberry Fressia is one that LOL discontinued that was a fav of mine, but Allison is always coming up with good new scents!

Melting Candledippers ~ Passionate Kisses (really nice scent)

LOL ~ French Vanilla Oak

CP ~ Glazed Pears

Heart-I just looked at the LOL scent list, I think the rest of my tarts from her are no longer on the list. I'll have to find some new goodies to try!

Went to Yankee today and sniffed a bunch of floral and fruity candles. They have a buy one get one half off going on the new florals, but this time, buy one of the new scents get 50% off any scent in the store. Pretty cool. I just picked up a few tarts to try before I decide if I need a jar. Might cave for a Sparkling Lemon for the kitchen. They also had a new swirl of Vanilla cupcake and Black Cherry...smells so good!

Melting YC Farmhouse Apple and Angie's Coconut Cream Pie. Will light YC Evening Air for those of you needing the blue.

Good afternoon....it's gotten progessively colder here today and the wind is blowing a gale.

[smilie=th_snoopy] Got my wonderful LOL order today (see details in daily package thread)....I am thrilled with everything. The popp tarts are HUGE! I already want to order again....

So anyhow.....of course, I decided to melt one right away and picked one at random from the box.....Buttercream Apple Crunch.....I can already smell the buttercream note....it's making me hungry!!! Delish!

Off to brew a pot of snickerdoodle coffee to go with my tart!!!!

Anyone wanna join me? [smilie=th_00000020]

Sounds great, Aria. It's starting to cool off here too. I think I will join you in a cup of coffee.

Also a YC Blueberry Scone melt.

[smilie=th_00000020]