The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

G'mornin' Skylar. [smilie=th_idontknow]

I forgot to write my scents for this morning.

I'm burning a Bizzy B candle - Holiday Eggnog & Buttery Gingerbread

cleaning out the melters

Good morning! I'm melting Blushing Peaches downstairs. YC listed some new accessories on their site if anyone is interested.

Hello on this fabulous Inaugural morning!!!

Due to the fact that it's one major historical exciting day combined with the fact that I'm a waxadoodle....

This is what I got goin' for today:

Blackberry Jam and Butter Cookies- CFKTR

At the Fair- EW

Relaxation- Angies

Angel Amaretto- Bean Pod Candle

Cinnamon Glazed Baklava- Candle Dippers

Key Lime Pie- Candle Dippers

Orange Gingerbread- Candle Dippers

Baked Apples- EW

Apple Butter-The Melting Pot

Mulled Wine- Illuminations Candle

Allspice and Nutmeg- BBW Oil

I have no clue which scent is doing what all I know is it smells flippin' AMAZING! It's definitely a melting pot in here [smilie=th_idontknow]

Have a Beautiful Day everyone!!!!

Oh Heart to heart, I agree there are some amazing melts for when your sick, I have EW's Stuffy Head and Awakening both kick butt and helped me a lot! I just got but haven't tried Sinus Headache Relief from Angies. Feel better guys:)

Good morning! We have SNOW here in NC!!!!! My 2 little boys are soooo excited (the other 2 kids are still in bed, so haven't seen it yet). We've got a couple of inches already, and it's still coming down. It's so pretty, I just had to take a few pictures. We very rarely get snow here, so it's kind of a big deal. Now, dh and I are transplanted from the north, so snow is common to us, but to the people around here, it's a huge deal. Last night, dh and I needed to go to the grocery store, and the place was packed with people picking up bread and milk. Funny! [smilie=th_idontknow]

I have 2 candles burning this chilly morning...mandarin cranberry by Kathy Ireland, and northern woods from Michael's. There's just something about burning candles on a cold, snowy morning. Ahhhh, bliss!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hi everyone. Just a little dusting last night, nothing major.

Last night I melted YC Simply Home Honeydew something or other, nice scent, nice throw, but didn't last very long, and remelted EW Country Berry Hotcakes.

LLVV, I'm gonna go on the YC site right now. Time for a trip to the mall. Gina was there last night, and I told her to look in but she forgot. Oh well, guess I have to go myself, and bring my CC with me lol.

Hope everybody on the board not feeling well, is started feel better today!

Silly, are you home now? DD and I are leaving from here at 10:30 to go to YC. I'm thinking that I may get the new 2 piece warmer. It looks like the hanging style but instead of hanging it sits on a holder. It's hard to describe but I love the colors.

Alexis - I love your post. I'm trying to get my chores done so I can watch the inauguration on television.

Today I'm melting Bat from Evening Eclipse. The description is something about water in a cool cave at the edge of a gloomy forest. Anyway - it really smells terrific.

I hope all of you that are under the weather feel better soon

Trying a few front porch melts today that I don't see on her scent list yet. She had a special thing for newsletter subscribers to get them a month or two ago. Blue Sugar and Bear Claws. Gave both of them a try in the tealight melters and not a great throw, but was recommended to use a 25 w melter or 45 combo so I'm trying them in my 25 w melters today.

So far I really love this bear claws scent!

Melting Champagne Bubbles-Pure Scents

Burning a variety of candles.

Been on the phone all morning looking for a repair or replace of my fireplace door-which cracked last night. I guess the heat of the fire was just too intense in that spot and-k-e-rrrra-CK!!

It's supposed to be rated for 1800 degrees-go figure!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Heart, are you saying we could be buying tarts for "medicinal purposes"? Let me run that by DH and see if it'll fly. [smilie=th_scratch] I've tried a lot of reasons, but this will be a new one. :lol: I llllllllllllike it. :P

Sure we can! [smilie=th_we0081] The reasons for melting are endless, and heatlthcare maintenance requires keeping plenty of scents on hand! :P

Crosscreek ~ Zuchinni Bread and Fresh Bread

Front Porch ~ Reindeer Poo

Busy Bee ~ Vanilla Peppermint

Hope all have agreat day!

Good Afternoon Everyone!

As I am watching the inauguration today I am melting-

CFTKR Buttercream Maple Frosting

CFTKR Ultimate Vanilla

CFTKR Buttercream & Hazelnuts

It is starting to smell great in here!

Have a great day!!

I am melting in my warmer the last remnants of my Patchouli Warm glow Candle. This was a very nice candle and scent and I really enjoyed it. I'm getting ready to put on LOL 3 Muskaters. This smells great from a cold sniff.

Good afternoon!

Man oh man, it's been a busy day! I just now got the chance to sit down and take a wee break. I've been doing some organizing and getting rid of things. I always dread this chore, but once I get started, I really get into it!!! :lol:

Earlier I melted Dew Drop Fresh Baked Cookies in two melters...yummy. Also had Carol's Hot Apple Pie going too. Now I have Front Porch Prim Gatherings going in two melters and also finishing up the last bit of a large YC jar in Christmas Wish....gosh, I love this scent! Prim Gatherings is an interesting scent....sort of bakery and sort of something else I can't quite figure out....maybe some orange peel or something?

Oh yeah, I'm also melting Crosscreek's Heart & Home....this is one of my faves from Deanna....it's quite a yummy scent!

Hope all of our sick CF friends are on the road to recovery! [smilie=th_scratch]

Silly, are you home now? DD and I are leaving from here at 10:30 to go to YC. I'm thinking that I may get the new 2 piece warmer. It looks like the hanging style but instead of hanging it sits on a holder. It's hard to describe but I love the colors.

Nope, at work till 3:30 then Gina has a orthodontist appt. I can't see anything that sounds like what you are describing, now, I'm curious. Did you get anything at YC, let me know if the store is finally restocked. Last time I went it looked like a ghost town!

It's been a busy day for me too! Got the Grandbabies all day today...3 and 4 years ols so you can imagine!! I don't think I've sat down once today!

Melting Cinnamon Toast by Everybody's Candles. A very nice scent.

Hello All!

DD and I got back from YC a few hours ago. I could just cry...I hate my new burner. It's pretty but does a terrible job of throwing. The tarts melt completely but I tested some known strong tarts and nothing...nada...zip. Back it goes...ugh!

The new scents didn't impress me too much but they are all florals and I'm not a floral person. The nicest are Lavender Vanilla and Garden Sweet Pea. Blue Hydrangea (so pretty) was way to floral for me. Cherry Blossom is nice. Aren't these scents older scents from years past? I seem to recall having Hydrangea, Sweet Pea, Plumeria, and Mountain Lake about 8 years ago. I'm pretty positive that Plumeria and Mountain Lake are reincarnations from pervious years.

Right now I'm not melting anything because I'm PO'd about this darn burner.

Hello All!

DD and I got back from YC a few hours ago. I could just cry...I hate my new burner. It's pretty but does a terrible job of throwing. The tarts melt completely but I tested some known strong tarts and nothing...nada...zip. Back it goes...ugh!

The new scents didn't impress me too much but they are all florals and I'm not a floral person. The nicest are Lavender Vanilla and Garden Sweet Pea. Blue Hydrangea (so pretty) was way to floral for me. Cherry Blossom is nice. Aren't these scents older scents from years past? I seem to recall having Hydrangea, Sweet Pea, Plumeria, and Mountain Lake about 8 years ago. I'm pretty positive that Plumeria and Mountain Lake are reincarnations from pervious years.

Right now I'm not melting anything because I'm PO'd about this darn burner.

LLVV - What kind of burner did you get that isn't working? Sorry it isn't working out for you....I hate that (and believe me, it's happened often to me so I know what I'm talking about [smilie=th_scratch]

Forgot today's scents - Earlier it was Crosscreek's Sugared Spruce, just switched for Can-Do's Peppermint Bark. This one isn't long for the melter - great, strong throw but just not my kind of scent really. It's a little too 'chocolatey' for me, but it is a perfectly authentic rendition of an actual peppermint bark bar!

Upstairs day number two of CFTKR's Cracklin' Birch.