The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Thank you candle buds!!! [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] Had my spa evening, the scrub was kick asstackular! Only thing was. of ALL the nights, the hot water went out in mid shower.

[smilie=th_OMG] [smilie=th_OMG] Its like 5 degrees out there w. a -10 windchill, that cold water was of another species, like Alaskan glacier ice caps that found their way into my shower...The nerve!!!!!

Thank God for heat, slipper socks and yummy melts!

I'm melting:

CFKTR Blackberry Jam and Butter Cookies

EW Country Berry Hotcakes

EW Sugar Lips (can't wait for Riss to get back, need more Blue Sugar!!)

mpfand: Have a safe trip, I'll send you my positive energy and continue praying for your dad and the rest of your family. Wish you the bestest!!!!!!

Jason: I want that tart!!! Wrote it down next to Crackling birch!

Lana- Mmmmm Appletini!

[smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Good Night all stay warm n Be Safe!!

Good morning....well when we finally got cold weather we really got it. It's about 18 degrees here which is killing us South Carolinians. [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

Recent melts are YC sage and citrus, Suds and Light ginger krumkake, CHC butternut pumpkin, and maple pecan (really good) and birthday cake from Tara's Candle cottage. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Good morning! With all of the Apple Pan Dowdy talk I went through my apple scent drawer and scooped out my bag of Apple Pan Dowdy. I'll light one up as soon as I go downstairs. Upstairs I have Berries & Bread melting. I think DH has an aversion to berry scents because everytime he smells one he wonders what stinks. Poor guy, dosen't know what he's missing.

Brrr, it's 9 degrees here this morning. And, stupid me, I forgot to NOT set my alarm, and it went off and woke me up. Saturdays are the only days I don't have to get up early, and I go and forget to turn off the darn clock. Oh well, at least I'm having a quiet, peaceful morning while the rest of my crew is still sound asleep.

As for the melting, it's crosscreek's tahitian dacquiri in the computer room, and chc's homemade sugar cookies in the kitchen. The other melters will get going in a bit.

I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

On this very chilly morning ...-1 degree I'm melting Scarecrow Cupcake from LOL...this is very sweet and yummy.

• With all the talk about Carol's Apple scents,just wanted to add that her Apple Brown Betty is also very good!

Good morning; It's warmed up to 16, better than -11 of this time yesterday. Doing some cleaning, so I have Nene's Creole Creme melting and BBW -Warm Vanilla Sugar Candle burning in my FR. I hope every one has a good Saturday, and those east of Indy, stay warm... [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Morning - I have Nene's Belgian Waffle going again. It's still nice and strong. Have a good day everyone!

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning everyone! I sure get a kick out of reading everyone's posts! The "family" like atmosphere is just so wonderful!! Thanks wax-lovin' friends!!!

Alexis, you DO have a way with words!!! (and we luv ya for it!) Stay warm!

I made tacos for dinner last night, which smelled yummy while we were eating them, but still this AM ? Not so much!! So it's EW Coffee With Santa all around! That'll do the trick!

Have a fabulous Saturday!

Sheryl

Sheryl- I know what you mean..we had meatloaf and it's still here...But I just lit some Rum Ripened Raisin (Almost Country)so I hope that helps. It's yummy but not too strong...wish I had some Coffee with Santa! Hope it's still availble in Feb.

Mpfand- Safe trip and best wishes to your family for a wonderful visit. Hope seeing your Dad in person lifts some worry! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Guest Anonymous

Anyone heard from Fleur? She's been MIA most of the week. :? Hope all is well with you Fleur! [smilie=The_Hi]

Melting Crosscreeks scones & cinnamon butter. Spectacular - love it! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Guest Anonymous

Hi Heart! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Love it when that happens! :? Gotta say tho, that Carol's stuff is awesome, so it doesn't take much arm twisting.... [smilie=The_Hi]

Good morning, all......Currently melting Snowdrift Berries from Crosscreek and Balsam and Cedar from YC. I won't be in much today to enjoy them but I just can't seem to leave melters empty.

mpfand - Wishing you safe travels. You're so blessed to be a blessing to your family.

I forgot to say the other day I really appreciated all the warm 'welcome back's'....You all are the best! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good Morning everyone! I sure get a kick out of reading everyone's posts! The "family" like atmosphere is just so wonderful!! Thanks wax-lovin' friends!!!

Alexis, you DO have a way with words!!! (and we luv ya for it!) Stay warm!

I made tacos for dinner last night, which smelled yummy while we were eating them, but still this AM ? Not so much!! So it's EW Coffee With Santa all around! That'll do the trick!

Have a fabulous Saturday!

Sheryl

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Happy Saturday morning!

I'm melting Angie's Granny's Zucchini Bread-AMAZING! I hate to say this out loud, but I like it better than CFKTR

Some left over Beanpod Belgian Waffle wax beads

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=The_Hi]

Hi Mom - Here's another welcome back for you! I missed your post the other day, so I'm a little late. It's good to see you posting again. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Melting Sugared Spruce from Candle Haven. I got this from Lessie over a year ago and it's still strong as ever. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi Everybody!

Welcome back Mom!

Had on second tealights for CFTKR Long Island Pastry. Had to switch because there was no scent left. That was one great scent! Loved it!! Switched to HOT Lemon Coconut Cheesecake in my two new 24 watt combo melters and Busy Bee Lemon Bundt Cake.

I hope everyone has a great Saturday.

On this cold and snowy afternoon( we're due for about 4 inches of the white stuff today) I'm melting LOL Holly's Iced Sugar Cookies and have Carol's Orange Clove going in my lower level .Both are very nice.

Hi All!

Melting Apple Pan Dowdy and Cranberry Cobbler.

Welcome back Mom! It's nice to see you posting again.

Candlelove - how do you like the 24 watt burner?