The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Jules, that lime candle sounds so tempting! Enjoy!

Meghan, go for the melts from CYS!!! [smilie=th_a194]

slpit, love that review girl! WTG!!!

Just lit up my Cranberry Chutney Warm Glow candle.....this one is pretty strong, so I think that'll be it for tonight...no melts.

Good late afternoon: It has warmed up to 11 degrees. This evening I am finishing out on my warmer Zionsville Candle Co.,- Holiday Gifts, and Hot's melt Fireside is still going strong from this morning. I hope everyone has a good Friday night.

TGIF Everyone!!! Home from work and so glad to be out of that cold...and I shouldn't complain cause it was only about 11 here today. You guys had it much worse...Drinking a hot Kahlua and cream and burning Honey Gingerbread...nice and toasty.

Split, what a great recommendation! I am thinking I want to go get me some of those. [smilie=th_a194] but...I really shouldn't cause I'm on a fake lockdown. [smilie=th_bounce]

Apple Day Here

Melting Pink Apple and Hot Apple Pie from CFTKR. The Pink Apple smells just like you just cut into a fresh, sweet apple. It seems like pure apple to me. Oddly enough, I am not smelling the Hot Apple Pie that well, but it must be because I am sitting here next to it for several hours. The daughter walked in and said "WOW, that one is strong!"

In addition, I ate a Yoplait Apple Turnover light yogurt for lunch, and with saving those calories, I will treat myself to a Schmirnoff Green Apple Bite tonight. Too bad I don't have the makings for an appletini! [smilie=th_a194]

Lana

LLVV- Loved that one!

Miss Bosnian Refugee is nestling in for a freezing Friday scent meltin' beauty treatment evenin'!

For the first leg....

I'm melting:

CFTKR's cuttable tart- Apple Streudel

CFTKR's Zucchini (sp?) Bread- It's the cutest little thing shaped like a mini piece of bread, had it for awhile and didn't have the heart to melt him. til now...SMELLS DELISH

I'm also takin' this wild head of "crazy "how can one have that much hair? even tho I was bald til age 3" of golden curls for a bumble n bumble deep conditioning treatment.

AND THEN, I'm trying my BRAND NEW Candledipper's Cranberry marmalade scrub! So excited!!! I think i'll throw in a faux tan for my super pale butt, a facial, and a manicure(w/ under a minute drying time nail polish!)

[smilie=th_a194]

I'll be back!

P.S. Sorry for the candles/bath stuff combo post, it's my 1st bath/body purchase on here

Guest Anonymous

Slpit - love your scent descriptions! Makes me want to run right over and check em out..... [smilie=th_a194]

Melting Nene's sweet snow pine.

Melting Very Vanilla from EW. I probably won't be around much for the next week or so. I'm flying to ID tomorrow morning to be with my parents. My dad is going to be released from the hospital either today or tomorrow. I need to be there to help my mom take care of him. She has health issues of her own so this is all very hard on her, too. I'll pop in here when I get a chance, though!

Mpfand; I'm glad you can go home to be with your Dad, and help your Mom out. You have no idea how much you being there will help. Have a very safe trip and we'll be here when you return. Give your Dad a big "hug" from your Candle friends and your Mom , too. [smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous

I'm glad you're able to go and help w/your dad mpfand! Tell him we're all pulling for a speedy, complete recovery for him. [smilie=th_a194] Oh....and don't forget to take some smellies.... [smilie=th_bounce]

That's wonderful MP! So glad you will be there with your Mom and Dad.

Tonight it's Cinnamon Buns from Primitive Kountry.

Have a safe trip MPFAND. I hope that everything will be ok with your dad.

Tonight I'm melting Berries & Bread from Carol. I love this one!

mpfand, have a safe trip!

I have Nene's Belgian Waffle going in the living room. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] Love it! I also have Nene's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie going in the bathroom.

Alexis-sounds like a great night ahead, enjoy your Spa night!

MPfand-Glad you can be with your dad, we'll miss hearing from you!

The last melts of the night are Crosscreek's Apple Berry Crumble and Crosscreek's Plumberry Spice. I've been plotting an order with them...I may have to start a suggestion thread. There are just so many good ones, and I haven't been disappointed yet!

As for the CYS tarts/CP emo kit debate, I went with the CYS valentines day sampler and a 10 pk floral sampler. I'm excited for all the new scents coming. I'm getting to the bottom of one basket finally! I could fill it up with stuff in my drawers, but waiting for new stuff to come!

Have a safe trip mpfand! mmdolinar..great idea to start a suggestion thread for Crosscreek! I wish Deanna would have a sale!

Melting Crosscreek ~ Orange Sherbet

Angie's ~ Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper

CFTKR ~ Cinnamon Roll (still going strong from this morning)

Mookie Doodle ~ Cinnamon Sugared Donuts

Still doin' Christmas...

Busy Bee Candy Cane

YC Cranberry Peppermint

Now that our snow is gone and we have reached the 40's - I may have to retire these scents! I am so sorry that so many of you now have the freezing weather! [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Slpit, I really listen up when I hear about a coffee scent and then when it is to die for.....well, I'm going to have to get some.

Mpfand, it's great that you are able to be with your mom and dad at this time when they really need you. Have a good and safe trip.

Melting Pumpkin Frappaccino (sp?) by CBV.

Apple Day Here

Melting Pink Apple and Hot Apple Pie from CFTKR. The Pink Apple smells just like you just cut into a fresh, sweet apple. It seems like pure apple to me. Oddly enough, I am not smelling the Hot Apple Pie that well, but it must be because I am sitting here next to it for several hours. The daughter walked in and said "WOW, that one is strong!"

In addition, I ate a Yoplait Apple Turnover light yogurt for lunch, and with saving those calories, I will treat myself to a Schmirnoff Green Apple Bite tonight. Too bad I don't have the makings for an appletini! [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Lana

Lana, Apple Day sounds great...love apple. Yes, your daughter is right, that Hot Apple Pie has a very good throw.

Alexis, sounds like you had a wonderfully scented evening between your melts and your B&B!

Tonight's late night melts:

Buttercream Maple Frosting-CFTKR: Whoah, Mama! You gotta like maple to enjoy this, but if you do, this one's to die for! Super strong and just plain decadent! Smells alot like those long maple frosted donuts.

Apple Pan Dowdy-CFTKR: This one's wonderful. too, whatever a Pan Dowdy is! The frosting one is trying to clobber this one even in a separate room, but it's still a good one.

Jason,

Apple Pan Dowdy came in my apple sampler. I will have to try that, maybe tomorrow. My PSIL (that's my own acronym for Probable Son-in-law) is always here on the weekend, and he LOVES apple so that is why I bought so many of the apple scents. He's a great guy, and I like to dote on him.

I happened to be in the front yard when he got here tonight. We chatted a moment and headed toward the closed front door. So help me, 5 feet before we hit the door, he looked at me and grinned, and said "APPLE!"

I guess the throw was pretty good! By then I had also added Carol's Lady Apple to the mix.