The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Thanks Mpfand, That is what I try to do. I really don't melt in my bathroom. That is a good suggestion.

Your welcome. I find if I have too many scents going at once in the same area then I can't really appreciate each one.

I only melt in the powder room. It would just be asking for trouble if I had a melter in the kids' bathroom and our bathroom is open to our MB so no need for a melter in there, too. I use a plug-in in the powder room and I just love it! It's perfect for a small room and doesn't take up counter space.

No melting going on this evening. I am burning a candle....Warm Glow Nutmeg & Cream Chutney

Have a great night everyone.... :P

I finally have time to check in. We have flooding here now due to the huge amount of snow and there has been lots to do to help those in the path of the river that has started finding a wider course. We are not in the flood plain, so we are fortunate.

I have been melting Cheryl's Blissful Fusion this evening.

Oh Debra, that sounds like a mess! Glad you are not in the path.

Tonight I am melting Sage & Cinnamon-YC in the BR and Green Bamboo-YC in the LR. Also have Sage & Citrus and Indonesian Ginger candles burning in the LR as well and all three scents are harmonizing very well.

Haven't posted in this thread in ages...been so busy getting back to school after the holidays!. Recent melts have been NeNe's autumn leaves, CHC Christmas memories, LOL celtic moonspice, GHBT Christmas cabin, Dark Candles crypt moss, and LOL Amish quilt! [smilie=th_bb20]

We have kind of a busy day here. Burning OV's Butterscoth candle for now while we are home. Have a great day everyone.

Enjoying Whipped Cream and Honeydew from...Candle Haven-I think I only have 2 more left.

Candied Apple from LOL

Creme Burlee-Busy Bee

Hope everyone has a good day.

Candles by Victoria - Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee.......good scent, just wish it were stronger.

I agree with you. Have you tried her Orange Vanilla Coffee Eileen? It is super strong!

Not melting much this morning...yucky sinus or cold problems. Put on Can-Do's Peppermint Spa, so maybe that will help (not crazy about the scent though, but it is very strong).

[smilie=th_bb20]

Good morning everyone.

Happy Birthday to you, wearefamily97. Thread started [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Back from a Dr. appt. I got a flu shot while I was there. I hate needles.

Melting Creamy Nutmeg from HoT today so far.

:shock:

Good morning everyone.

Happy Birthday to you, wearefamily97. Thread started :shock:

Aw, thank you Juletones!

Today I have a Gold Canyon candle going that I'm trying to finish up on, which is Christmas Wreath. Also am melting Birthday Cake by SH, and Cedar & Balsam by YC.

Gotta get some cleaning done while older boys are in school.

Vanilla Crunch from LOL. Christina was dead one with this one in her review. It's wonderful and not too sweet. I have it in two melters downstairs and can smell it all the way upstairs where I'm sitting at the computer.