The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Juletones

Best Scent Game

On the Midnight Stroll...what on earth do fern & orris root smell like??? :blink: So...I'm going w/the Strawberry Cupcake.

Scarecrow Hollar or Apple Buttered Zucchini Bread? (CCCC)

I'm not sure what fern would smell like, but orris root is another name for iris root. It smells cool, earthy and a bit woodsy in its natural form. It can be a bit powdery as well. I have a tiny little jar of natural orris root wax extract and it's a kind of soothing scent for me. It blends well as a bottom note in perfume. Don't know if that helps at all or not - lol. :)

Dirty Girl Scout or Perky Pumpkin (Bliss)

MaggieMae - yep...made me look. [smilie=th_foolish1] Luv the names! Please let us know what U think when your order comes!

I'm not sure what fern would smell like, but orris root is another name for iris root. It smells cool, earthy and a bit woodsy in its natural form. It can be a bit powdery as well.

Lovescent - TY - that helps a lot! [smilie=th_bomb] The description doesn't sound nearly as yucky as I thought it might. :lol:

[smilie=th_oops_] Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Vanilla Cake

Watermelon Margarita or Elderberry Wine?

I sure will, Sweet!

Never tried Elderberry Wine...but I love Watermelon, so Watermelon Margarita it is!!!

French Vanilla or Vanilla Swirl (Dream)

[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Hmmm...another toughie...

I just don't know....how about I just pick....Stuffed French Toast!

Death By Cotton Candy or Zucchini Apple Bread (COZY)

Lovescent - TY - that helps a lot! [smilie=th_bomb] The description doesn't sound nearly as yucky as I thought it might. :lol:

You're welcome. :)

Sarah's Cranberry Apple Bread

Cottage Mimosa or Cozy Cottage Signiture (Cozy Cottage)

Your welcome! :) I have not tried them yet, but she has wonderful feedback and with those prices...I was thinking of trying. With labels like that, I would use them to decorate either way! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I might place an order after I get back from vacation, just to see...

Hmmm....that's a hard one. I'm liking the coffee scents lately, so - Mocha Nut Latte. (Michele - who makes that?)

Yankee makes that scent. I have a jar of it from the outlet.

Now back to the game....Fruit Loops

Drift Away or Spiced Pumpkin?