The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Juletones

Best Scent Game

Yes....they are cute and free!! ;). Bake My Day since the other one has "weird words" which seem to mean fermentation. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon LOL

Twinkling Lights or Yuletide By the Fireside (KB)

the other one has "weird words" which seem to mean fermentation. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon LOL

I know! What the heck does 'an aldehydic estery green citrus bouquet' smell like??:blink:

Oooo....new holiday scents - they both sound good! [smilie=th_sign0162] I'll go with Twinkling Lights.

Barefoot Hippy Baker or Candle in the Wind? (Happy Hippy)

I know! What the heck does 'an aldehydic estery green citrus bouquet' smell like??:blink:

Slightly off topic, buuuut: it's probably a very sharp smell judging by the 'estery' part. So they'd do better to describe it as sharp and boozy, in my opinion! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Slightly off topic, buuuut: it's probably a very sharp smell judging by the 'estery' part.

I was curious so googled it, and found Fiori di Sicilia is a flavoring used in baking...the comments make it sound good!

Nantucket Hayride (she has some good new scents!)

Autumn Harvested or Evergreen Seedlings? (Hillhouse ....luv the hobnail glass!)