The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Juletones

Best Scent Game

(BL) <---- They're OPEN!

What happened? [smilie=th_scratch] If they were open...they're closed...yet AGAIN!! [smilie=th_a136] I'd sign up for a newsletter to get their news, but they don't even have one. :soapbox:

Vanilla Smoothie

Cinnamon Strudel or Citrus Cream? (CCCC)

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Oh my goodness...you are right...closed again! [smilie=th_confused3] I don't know what's happening over there. She used to have a public FB so I could get an idea of when she'd be open or closed but now it's nutty. BTW, do you know what's going on over at TBG? She has thank yous posted but I have no idea what happened? [smilie=th_scratch]

Cinnamon Strudel!! Yum!

Cafe Brûlée Bread or Coffee & Cookies (K)

BTW, do you know what's going on over at TBG? She has thank yous posted but I have no idea what happened? [smilie=th_scratch]

A while ago I saw she was closed for a 'family emergency', but IDK the details. From her comments, sounds kinda serious.

Coffee & Cookies

Raindance or Sepote & Persimmon? (Cheryls)