The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Earlier I melted Spicy Winter Scentsations. It was ok but nothing out of the ordinary. Tonight I have Caramel Custard melting again. This is one unique and delicious caramel scent. I can smell the cardamon in it.

:lol: Feel better Kim!

Fleur.........NO smellies???!!!! :shock: Wow - I think I'd start to twitch or sumptin.... :lol:

Melting Hot's marshmallow cinnamon latte. Yummy - thanks friend! :P

sweet&spiceygrl, Yes, I am in withdrawal. Once this shopping, wrapping, partying etc. stuff is done... I will be melting full force! :lol: I have been a little disorganized with my gift shopping this year. It has required more shopping trips than I care to mention! :shock:

fleur - you are disorganized because your body is sensing a scenting shortage, my friend...quick go melt sumthin'! :lol:

OK - I am soooo done with the ice and snow. It took over an hour to drive home and I don't feel like I will ever be warm again... so how smart am I? I put on Jack Frost for a melt. Shoulda gone for Hot Toddie or something!

Kim- hope you start feeling better soon!

Honey Gingerbead is going but I have to snuff them out cause my throat & nose is still not right. And that is my all time favorite scent! I gotta get better soon...I can't stand not being able to enjoy my scents!! :lol:

Maggie and Kim--feel better soon.

Fleur--hope you can get to melting again soon. You are surely having withdrawal symptoms

This morning it is Crosscreek Cranberry Cobbler--I absolutely love this scent. We are having light snow--nothing too bad but it is terribly cold and the ground is icy.

Okay... I finally have a tart melting... CFTKR's Cinnamon Crumb Cake.

Thanks for all the "condolences" for my "non-melting" streak! I had to get something in the melter today!

We are looking at rain mixing with snow later today. The weather has been crazy here. One day it is 60 degrees, the next day it is 30 degrees!

I hope everyone is feeling better and that the weather in your region is good to you!

It's raining over here right now and maybe some snow later on. I have Carol's Country Bazaar and Gingerberry Wreath melting.

Good morning-just melting CHC HO HO Mistletoe this morning- going to my massage/alternatative medicine guy to see if he can help my sinus issues this morning. Have a good day everyone.

This afternoon I'm burning from AMS -tribal nights votive in my f.r. I'm getting a leather smell after only a few minutes. Smells nice.

Snow snow snow!!!

Melting-Peppermint Dreams-Cozy Cottage

Christmas Snow-Candledippers

Sugared Spruce-CFTKR

I think I am going to light all of the candles again today too.

So-will be burning-

Candy cane

Snowberry Pine

Christmas Tree

Hi all, This morning it's Christmas Cabin from AMS. Nice and spicy! Wish I had gotten more of this one. Meanwhile, plugging away at my last paper that's due tomorrow...

Hello! This morning, it's mocha buttercrunch cake from mookie doodle in the computer room, pretty woman from can-do in my bedroom, a Kathy Ireland oatmeal raisin crumb cake candle in the kitchen, and starbucks from missy's tempting tarts in the living room. It's smelling really good in here on this chilly, rainy morning.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

This morning I combined Candy Cane (EW) with Very Vanilla (Blue Gecko) in my beautiful new snowman melter that I received from my secret swap buddy. :lol: Not only does this melter fit right in with my snowman theme, but it performs well, too. It has a large bowl perfect for mixing and the scent is throwing like crazy!

Everyone's scents sounds so good!

Just one tart of Marshmallow Madness from EW....perfect!

Thanks for the well wishes Trep! It might be time to go back to the doctor!

Guest scentedstamper

We actually got snow here in central NM that stayed overnight! (usually it melts in a few hours) My 2 youngest had a blast building a family of "snow people" in the backyard.

Big variety going in here today!

melting: Crosscreek Cinnamon Noel Cookies, CFTKR Amish Harvest, Scentsy Snowberry, and Cinnamon Bear and EW Candied Yams

burning: YC Hollyberry and GC Cinnamon Garland and Vanilla Latte

Have a great day everyone! I hope all who are feeling under the weather get better very soon!

Sheryl

Last nights late melt was EW Salted Nuts. I loved it but the hubby said is smells like popcorn. I don't smell that at all.

Guest scentedstamper

Hi mpfand! I DO like Snowberry! Have you tried Winter Wonderland? It's a little like YC Jack Frost with a hint of buttermint. Yummy!

Hi mpfand! I DO like Snowberry! Have you tried Winter Wonderland? It's a little like YC Jack Frost with a hint of buttermint. Yummy!

I have that one, but haven't tried it yet. The cold smell is delicious, though!