The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Tonights melts are Cranberry Craze from EW, nice scent, not a heavy thrower though, and CFTKR Holiday Cookies, just turned that one on.

Sillysmom, I'm interested in Cranberry Craze reviews, because I ordered that as my Santa Stash and they came yesterday! I am going to do the Christmas scents first while it's the holidays season, but I'm looking forward to trying this one maybe sometime in January or February.

cmarie, I would call it a nice, fruit scent. Not one of Riss' stronger melts, but very good nontheless. Enjoy!

I put away all my fall scents finally, and came across my Clair Burke Pumpkin Strudel simmer oil, unopened...I had not choice but to break it open and give it a quick simmer before giving it an 10 month blackout.

I also am melting a Brown Bag Tami's Apple Butter

Cat, I'm doing my shopping tomorrow or the next day. Sorry you had a hectic experience.

Melting Holiday Scentsations from AMS -- I am liking this one! A very nice, festive bayberry.

[smilie=th_00000020]

It was a slow melting day for us. I was busy cooking chili, food shopping, and making fudge. My morning melts are still going but have long since faded. For tonight I'll get a new scent going...Spice Cake.

I, too, was out at the mall shopping today--it was crowded but I had fun. Of course, anytime I can go to Yankee I have fun. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] For tonight it is Crosscreek Old Fashioned Banana Pudding. DH and DS have a ham radio operators club Christmas party tonight so I am going to finish cleaning house and then settle down with some popcorn and watch a Christmas movie--probably Holiday Inn.

Good Evening, My melts are from CFTKR Nutmeg Nellie and Apple Crisp. Both are really good,but they are making me hungry.

Have a great evening!

Guest Anonymous

Melting Nene's eggnog - soooooo good! Speaking of eggnog, my local grocery store had an advertisement for the real stuff. But the ad showed pumpkin eggnog. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Yummmmm! Would love to try that, looked for it - and none to be had. Stupid grocery store. [smilie=th_blij40] [smilie=th_insane]

Pumpkin Eggnog? Yum yum.

Cat, How would you describe that First Noel from HoT? I really like it and have been trying to figure out why. I think there's mulberry. What do you think?

I switched out scents yet again:

SH - Divinity Fudge

FM - Sugared Spruce

My chili came out terrible (new recipe that just didn't work) and I'm not going nuts over the Spice Cake tart. The fudge was awesome. I ended up eating what DD had for dinner, Kraft Mac & Cheese and fudge. Both were "new foods" for her. DH had tea and toast with some salami. He also indulged in the fudge. I think I'm going to turn off the melter and call it a night.

Got Blue Spruce from Almost Country burning and I think it's nice. I've got a "Clogged" head and bronchitis...but of what I smell -it's nice. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Off to bed.

Well that stinks, LL! At least the fudge was good!

Tonight is Blue Christmas - only the name is on the bag, but I am thinking it looks like Tuscaderos.

Good evening. I finished up most of my shopping today and it went much better than I expected. Let's just say there were several gift card purchases! Then went to my mom's to help her decorate her tree, which she just hadn't felt like messing with. I decided if I helped her, it would be more fun for her and I think it was. Finally home and tonight's melts are:

Mistletoe-YC: Love this one!

Holiday Relish-CFTKR: Wow, so impressed with this one! Fruity, yet Christmassy and so strong! Great scent!

[smilie=th_bb20] Maggie, feel better soon. Lots of rest. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

This morning I just have some relights until I can clean out the melters.

I'll check back in.

It's Friday, everyone. :lol: