The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Hi all, hope everyone is having a good night!

Tonights melts are Cranberry Craze from EW, nice scent, not a heavy thrower though, and CFTKR Holiday Cookies, just turned that one on.

Popping in to say good morning! Haven't put anything new in the melters yet as I am getting ready to take on the real, live stores today. I guess we'll see how crowded they are in the middle of the day. Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning! I have CFTKR's Home for the Holidays melting away upstairs. I can't remember what I put in the downstairs burner but it's some kind of bakery scent.

ETA - I figured out the downstairs scent - Holiday Cinnamon & Noel! Yummy!

Good morning! So far, it's zombie from evening eclipse in the computer room, and gingerbread pumpkin from missy's tempting tarts in the kitchen. I'm icing the other melters, so they'll get started shortly.

Dh and I have a work Christmas party tonight, so I'll actually get to get out of the house. With homeschooling 4 kids, I don't get out much, especially without the kids. Woohoo!!! And, the boss is paying for everyone to eat (at a restaurant) and is paying for us to exchange white elephant gifts.

Have a great day, everyone!

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning! Just a little melting so far this morning- Scentsy Cinnamon Bear and Crosscreek Cinnamon Coffee Cake. Got my EW order yesterday, so will try out some new ones later. (woohoo!)

Heidi, just wanted to give you a word of encouragement! We have homeschooled our children since 1995! Only had 3 then, now we have 5. It is huge commitment, but it pays off! Our 2 oldest DSs are wonderful young men (20 and 16), and the 2 DDs and youngest DS are blessings as well. Child care was tough when they were little, (who can you ask to watch FIVE?!) but now we've got "built in" babysitters! We don't go out much, but it's nice knowing we can! Hang in there girl!!!!! (btw, your avatar is precious!!)

Sheryl

Good Morning! I have Christmas Eve from YC downstairs and Carol's Hansel and Gretels house upstairs.Yes,Jules,thanks for the idea! I have both of those tarts and will try the mix later today.Have a nice one everybody.

White Christmas (type) from EW in two melters downstairs.

Heidi, hope you and your hubby have a great time tonight!

It's a very rainy morning here again today. Melting Country Berry Hotcakes from Missy's Temting Tarts. Filling my kitchen with scent! [smilie=th_00000020]

Just popping in to say hi. I have a relight going this morning, Glade Glistening Snow. Not going to put anything else on right now because I'm going to get out and try to do some Christmas shopping. I have a list of who I need to buy for, but pretty much no clue what I'm after. Not even sure what stores I'm going to. My family is so hard to shop for! Wish me luck, I'll need it!

Hi all..today I am melting Cranberry from Cocoa Pink

Heidi and Sheryl, so nice to see other homeschoolers come together "outside" of a homeschool forum....I homeschool as well. It is a HUGE commitment but one I wouldn't trade for anything.....

Tonights melts are Cranberry Craze from EW, nice scent, not a heavy thrower though, and CFTKR Holiday Cookies, just turned that one on.

Sillysmom, I'm interested in Cranberry Craze reviews, because I ordered that as my Santa Stash and they came yesterday! I am going to do the Christmas scents first while it's the holidays season, but I'm looking forward to trying this one maybe sometime in January or February.

Good Luck Jason! When I do that I walk in circles for hours and I'm not a "shopper"...I really don't like it. Maybe you'll find just what you need! [smilie=th_00000020]

Burning Pumpkin Muffins from MD...Boy it this strong! It is blasting and I have a cold and thought I wouldn't be able to smell one little old tart!

CHC's Sugar Plum Spice and and OV Gingerbread candles going [smilie=th_00000020]

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon.

There's a cold front moving through today so I put on YC Sparkling Snow. (It's still a stretch)

nice scent though

also

Busy Bee's Elf Cookies

YC - Cinnamon & Sugar