The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Twinsmom-glad you had a great first day at work. This morning I am melting EW-Egyptian Moon. A great scent and another winner from Riss. I have just lit Busy Bee's Dried Apple Wreath. I'll LYK how this scent develops. Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning!

For a quick burst of scent this morning, I am warming some Christmas Wish oil from Cozy Moments.....smells so wonderful.....sugar cookies and Christmas tree together! This is a wonderful strong oil.....wonder if CM is going to carry the home fragrance oils year round. I would order more for sure. Love CM!!!!!

This morning it's Peppermint Kiss from EW. Very good and very strong! Thanks Jason, maybe I'll let them cure. I know so many of you like Busy Bee's.

Re-melting Reindeer Chow (EW) from last night. DH and I both have the day off so we're going Christmas shopping. My in-laws sent money so we're going to get the kids the Wii. They're convinced they're never going to get one since we've been telling them they're too expensive. Can't wait to see their faces Christmas morning! :lol:

This morning, I'm melting citrus cooler from prairie soy. I melted it last night, and it was super strong. Well, this morning, it seems even stronger. I've noticed with all of the ones from prairie soy that they're even stronger the second time around. This one smells incredible! Even my kids have made comments on how much they like it.

In the kitchen it is Grandma's Kitchen from The Tart Shoppe. Just one cube from the clamshell is doing nicely out there.

In the Living Room it is Iced lemon Biscotti from Soy Lovely. Just divided one tart between my 2 melters in that room to see how the scent was. Very nice, but will burn off quickly with the 24 watts.

In the comp room it is Lemongrass from The Candle Source. I always get my oils from her nad just started trying her tarts. Have enjoyed them so far, and the price is definitely right. if you like a nice rose, Just Cut Roses is really good.

My last melt for the day will be Carol's mouth watering Italian Rum Cake. Have a great night.

I'm also finishing up some fall scents,have YC Candied Apple melting.Love this one.Today my local Hallmark store had several fall type tarts on sale for 50 cents!Of course I got some,just couldn't resist.

DH and I had so much fun shopping today. We even had time to go out for lunch before we had to pick the kids up from school. Now I have a little time to relax before starting dinner and enjoy the wonderful scent of Sandalwood & Cranberries from Scentsy.