The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Hello from Amy

Guest Anonymous

Hello everyone !

I'm so glad to find you and it's my honor to join you today! Starting with YC tarts sales in Sep, I have been melting for almost two month now. I have been browsing this site everyday since then and I'm so glad I'm officially in!

Also I have a personal question: Can you melt tart while pregnant? Thank you for your answer in advance......

Is congratulations in order along with a big :oops: ??? I don't see why you can't melt while pregnant. I burned candles (wasn't into melting yet) the entire time I was pregnant with both of my kids. Glad you found us! You're going to love it here!

Hello, Amy and a big welcome from Indianapolis. I also remember burning candles when I was pregnant with my boys, I think aromatherapy scents would be especially nice and relaxing. :P :oops: :oops:

Welcome to the forum. When I was pregnant I melted both tarts and candles. Maybe that's why my girls love scents now. It's funny I had not even thought of that until now.

Guest Anonymous

Thank you for all your warm welcome and advice.

The reason I asked is because I just had the miscarriage......I know I shouldn't blame on it, but I'm afraid that I have to give it up next time.......

So glad that it worked out for most of you, that really comforted me.

Hi Amy and welcome to the group! I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm not an expert but I doubt that it was from the tarts. From what I've read, miscarriages usually happen due to some sort of chromosonal or fetus irregularity. Give your body and emotions time to heal. If you're still worried about candles and tarts, talk to your OBGYN about it as they may be able to help you better. :oops:

Guest Anonymous

Thanks again for your kind greetings

Kim--Don't worry about it. I didn't put it in my first post just bacause I don't want to spoil the fun :P

LLVV---I actually talked to several doctors when I started bleeding. Most of them saying it's OK. They said the miscarriage normally was not caused by the environmental factors. Only my doctor asked me to stop it for a while, but I didn't really follow his order since melting is very addicting :oops: I understant "it was not mean to be", but somehow I still have so many should have, could have ,would have in my mind.....

Well, next time, I shall choose an OB doctor who allows me to melt:?

Welcome to the group, Amy! I'm so, so sorry for your loss. But, maybe to make you feel a little better, I have 4 perfectly healthy, happy kids, and I melted tarts and burned candles while pregnant with all of them.

I look forward to getting to know you, and if you ever have any questions about anything, we're all here to help. This is a very friendly place!

Welcome Amy, and congrats on your pregnancy! Ask your OBGYN about wax just to ease your mind. With my first, I almost lost my baby and did not melt or light any wax, and then with my second child I always had a candle going and I had no problems at all. I sure understand your concern.

Have fun here!!! :lol:

Welcome, Amy. I agree with the splendid advice LLVV advised you. I also suffered a miscarriage between my first and second child and it was so emotionally painful. Something no one talks about much but the sense of loss is profound. (I did go on to have 5 children.) Here's the thing -- when you have had a health scare -- and a miscarriage is one of the biggies -- write down all your questions and ask your doctor or midwife or nurse practitioner for their professional opinion. Women will always help other women but to assure yourself you are A-o.k. when next you become pregnant -- get those questions out to the professionals on your next medical visit, no matter how insignificant they may seem. Here's an example. As I said, I have 5 children. When my youngest daughter had her first baby, her labor and delivery was fast -- like only an hour. A nurse told my daughter that redheads have fast deliveries. (My daughter is a redhead.) This labor room nurse was an old timer. Was her opinion professional? I think it was more an observation. But one I'd never heard before. My daughter has 2 more children and all 3 were fast labors and deliveries. Each time she just made it to the hospital on time. So that nurse, in the nurse's professional opinion, was telling a little observation she noticed in all her nursing experience working in the labor and delivery room. Good luck, Amy.

Amy, welcome to our group.

So sorry to hear about your loss, but excited that you have a baby on the way. Congratulations and think good thoughts!

Guest Anonymous

Thank you everybody! The words from the people with the smae hobby seem to be more helpful. I'm very glad to join such a warm and fun group. I wish I can personally PM and thank everyone individually.

I guess it's safe to say: Tarts are better than therapy:)