The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest Anonymous

Done with work for now and just started CHC's Pomegranate in the electric......Will re-start yesterday's Night Romance (CHC) upstairs after DH leaves for work - It is pretty strong and he'll complain, I'm sure.

I have just started pinneapple mango oil in my living room.

I am dumping the Fresh cut herbs from the burner in the kitchen and will replace with Yankee's Greenhouse.

I am really curious about trying this scent. Smells floral but more like a flower shop to me as a mix of those green wet scents you smell when you enter the shop than actuall flowers.

I am still burning CYS Mango Coconut Peach. Has been going continuously since 2 PM yesterday and is still strong.

:lol:

The rest of the house is Texas Scentsations in all burners (4) and 1 candle in Chestnuts and Brown Sugar and on of my all time favs of Charity's. None better out there in this scent. IMO

[smilie=th_00000020]

Guest Anonymous

Melted last night: Lime-oncello from Nene's. OK but wouldn't re-order. A little too lime Jello for me, but nice and strong scent. I just prefer her Margarita Mama.

Also Amazing Grace from Bella's. Completely, totally no scent throw at all. Only the tiniest bit with your face right over the dish. Nothing on cold sniff either. All around dud.

Guest Anonymous

Happy Saturday! Getting ready to melt Mango in a few rooms and Coconut Lime Verbena in a couple of other rooms.

Jerseymom - Good to see your avatar back up :lol:

We're getting ready to go to the kids' soccer game so I am leaving Sweet Orange & Chli Pepper in the burner until after we get home. Have a great day, everyone!

Nice assortment, fleur, and yeah, I would wonder if the tart comes out if it is textured. Let us know!

Today is a candle: Cinnamon Red Hot from Coral Dolphin

and the Endless Love melt from last night is still scenting downstairs

Guest Anonymous
Nice assortment, fleur, and yeah, I would wonder if the tart comes out if it is textured. Let us know!

Today is a candle: Cinnamon Red Hot from Coral Dolphin

and the Endless Love melt from last night is still scenting downstairs

The Sunflower melter from Jackel I had is textured in the dish and things came out just fine - In fact, the hardened tarts were kind of cute when they came out since they ended up in the same shape and texture :lol:

I have Bizzy B's Gourmet Sugar Cookie and Crosscreek White Peach for the moment. I've turned off the White Barn candle I had going and will put something in there once the scent clears. It is good and will be used another day but I wanted something different.

Fleur--so glad your weather is good today. We are having snow flurries with a strong cold wind--it should be 70 here so it is rather discouraging.

Dabba, it's just some college guys that live across the hall. Their smoke smells only come through my bedroom vent. It's really a nice building with many older folks, I just happen to live across from Party Central! After that smell went away, I was left with a nice Cinnamon Apple scent from my tart mixture.

I have Bizzy B's Gourmet Sugar Cookie and Crosscreek White Peach for the moment. I've turned off the White Barn candle I had going and will put something in there once the scent clears. It is good and will be used another day but I wanted something different.

Fleur--so glad your weather is good today. We are having snow flurries with a strong cold wind--it should be 70 here so it is rather discouraging.

Hopefully it will warm up soon for you. It is so nice to open the windows today. I am sure the warm is not here for good, but I will enjoy it while it lasts!

Guest Anonymous

LOL Cake Bake

LOL Cupid's Mischief Cake

upstairs- HOT Lemon Musk

Ocean Water (blue)

trep - I think we swapped weather! It is in the 70's here today, usually raining this time of year (and had snow about a week ago). :)

I have on Tara's Jasmine Vanilla.

Guest Anonymous

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday!!

We did some spring cleaning today. I have all the melters going.

cinnamon frosting

midnight pomegranate

sour grapes

blueberry dream

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend so far!!

Maybe it's better on the other side of the fence. I'm hoping for a cool front on Monday. It might dip DOWN into the 70's for a couple of days. Then back up to the 80's.

I really miss the cold weather of Michigan (where I grew up) and I actually love cloudy rainy days. I don't get a whole lot of cozy fireplaces, hot cocoa and blankets.

I'm sure after an entire winter of icy cold weather I would feel differently, but for now,I sometimes envy your stormy days.

I'm melting PI baby powder

YC - Starfruit & Orange

:)