The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

I have Apple Jack and Peel from Cobblestone in the DR and Apple Blossom from EP in the LR. I am melting Water Lily and Jasmine in my BR from MB...

Hope everyone had a wonderful morning and continues to have a great evening-it is very cold in MO after all of that rain and we are supposed to get snow sometime soon...

Dabba - You WON 110 tarts? Yowza! Congratulations!

Trep - I too brought home a new tart burner today. I was looking for a sandcastle one but I ended up getting a hanging burner with two palm trees leaning together with the tart hanger between them. It's so pretty. It is from Yankee but I found it at Hallmark plus I had a 20% off coupon. It was really hard to choose one because there are so many summer ones out now.

I saw the beach house tart warmer at BB&B taday. It is really cute. I'll have to scroll back to see which one of you posted about it.

tonite is Granny Smith Apple

and more TS Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

Guest Anonymous

Trep, what a fun day you've had!! I've had good melts going all day - The Gramma Fran's Fruit Salad (I've basically tried every scent I ordered today) was strong too - a little too sweet for me though......Upstairs I put on a CHC tart, Night Romance and OH MY GOSH it's WAAAAAYY strong! It's totally filling my upstairs and it's coming down the stairs and drowning out what's in my electric. It's seriously crazy strong! My kids like it though so I'm leaving on since they are so hard to please :lol:

Off to basketball practice and I'll put something in the tealight melter when we're home tonight. Trep, I'm doing more tealight melters as well suddenly - Mine are working out better than before also and I enjoy having that candlelight flicker again. Plus they melt and throw faster - a very good quality for those of us who are totally impatient!

jules--it was me who bought the beach cottage one at Bed Bath and Beyond--I am really enjoying it. I saw the sand castle one at Yankee today and was tempted but bought a teacup one there that I had had my eye on. I really didn't need two with a beach theme. The one you got sounds really nice.

Trep - did you get YC tealight melters, or?

Dabba - Hooray! I am so happy for you! I hope you enjoy them.

Tonight is Endless Love by Donna's Candle Shoppe - still closed, hope she opens back up!

Congrats, Dabba!

Tonight I'm trying another one of my little experiments. Half a YC Macintosh and half a Cinnamon Spice from an unknown brand. I kid you not, I just walked into the bedroom to see how it was doing and it smells just like pot! I thought it was the tart mixture at first, but I really think it's coming through the vent from the next apartment. The same one that brought the lovely cigar smell a few weeks ago. D'oh!

Woke up early this morning to heavy rain and winds... it seems to have calmed down for the time being... but the puppy and I are awake for the day (we never seem to get to sleep in on the weekends like the rest of the family!)

I am having my morning tea... I will start melting HOT's Cafe in Paris once I get the melter cleaned out... love this scent! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Guest Anonymous

Just put on Tuscadero's Gramma Rita's Zuccini Bread for work......Have a great morning, everyone!

I started off with Tuscadero's, too. Sock It To Me Cake. I don't know what else will be going today. I need to make my coffee first.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Good morning! My dh decided to snore and wake me up at 6:00am, so I'm up, showered, have eaten breakfast, and am about to enjoy my morning coffee. The house is so quiet with everyone else still asleep. I'm sure it won't last long with 4 kids, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts. LOL!

So far, I'm melting cassada italian wedding cake from the mississippi mama. I just started it a minute or so ago, so no throw yet.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!

Good Morning

right now it is YC Fresh Cut Herbs tart mixed with some Starbucks vanilla latte. The coffee smell is real coffee, the herbs are tart. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I started this tart last Sunday and now still trying if it will have any smell, but so far going good.

I will replace it in couple of hours with something more fresh.

Bella's lemon biscotti pie going in the kitchen and Tuscadero's Snuggle wild orchid vanilla in the den....off to run some errands...

Jason...must be some interesting things going on in that apartment...who lives there anyway?

Debra--I got three Yankee tealight melters. One I got at the Yankee store--it is called Garden Pot--it is a beige teacup attached to a saucer with little garden things on it--the next one I got at Dillard's. I think it is a set for Mother's Day--you get a burner with flowers all around, three tealights and three Yankee tarts--Spring Bouquet, Lemon Lavender, and Sweet Honeysuckle, and the last one I got at Bed Bath and Beyond--It is the Gerbera Garden design. It is a deeply textured one with purple, rose and yellow gerbera daisies on it. My only concern is that the melting area is very textured too and I don't know how well the wax will clean out. Guess I'll find out. The two that came in the mail were a small Jackel one from Brown Bag that is blue with an apple design and the Market Day one from Jackel that came from Essentiial Pleasures. I think I have enough for awhile.

This morning I have a White Barn Bartlett Pear candle on a warmer going and that is it so far. Have a great day everyone--especially you, Heidi--enjoy your birthday. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Guest tammye

Today I am melting Cinnamon Apple from Candle Haven. Just getting started but smells really good so far.