The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest Anonymous
Welcome Desert Rose and Aria:)

This morning's mix..

Tuscaderos honeydew and summer berries moved this to the kitchen..its starting to fade, but I really do like this scent

Cys Tropical vanilla ...another winner from Judy, its FABULOUS

my blue will be Ocean Breeze

jerseymom - That honeydew/summer berries from Tuscaderos is one of my favorites too! I only have one left and I've been saving it :)

Welcome Desert Rose and Aria:)

This morning's mix..

Tuscaderos honeydew and summer berries moved this to the kitchen..its starting to fade, but I really do like this scent

Cys Tropical vanilla ...another winner from Judy, its FABULOUS

my blue will be Ocean Breeze

jerseymom - That honeydew/summer berries from Tuscaderos is one of my favorites too! I only have one left and I've been saving it :)

I only got 1 as a freebie, and I am on lockdown this month for tarts..it is a good one tho.

Guest Anonymous

Hello all! Macintosh Apple in the master bedroom. Kitchen is Wisteria. Still trying to decide on the rest of the rooms. We are finally going to make to around 70 today, and then chance of snow flurries tomorrow. *Sigh*

Jerseymom - I miss your avatar! I really liked it. :)

I hope everyone has a great Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! Welcome Desert Rose!

This morning is Aroma Soy's Orange Chiffon Cake. These tarts are SO light! I'm almost to the end of my Aroma Soy order and I don't think I'll reorder. Just so light in scent that I can barely smell 'em unless I'm right on top of it!

As soon as it completely poops out I'll plop in Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie. There's a nice strong one.... [smilie=th_bb20]

:)

Jewel

Good morning!

Thanks, trep, for the positive vibes! Hope the melting today is better! LOL!

Maggie (I think it was - a ways back!)...the melt with cashew...can you really smell that?

Today I am going to try Soybeads Earthly Delight

( and I hope the birthdays are good ones, Heidi!)

Guest Anonymous

Hi, everyone - After work this morning I decided to try out my Gramma Fran's order....Downstairs I put Orange Blossom Special and upstairs Indian Summer. These are some STRONG tarts (I got the clamshells, used 2 cubes in each as I usually do with clamshells). The orange blossom special doesn't smell much like orange blossoms - a little more 'country' and maybe food-like, but it's nice and strong. The upstairs one is scenting out of my bedroom, down the hallway and down the stairs into my office. Not bad. I have two other scents to try (one freebie single tart and it is the most humongous tart I've ever seen - those of you who mentioned that were NOT kidding). I've learned not to get too excited about vendors until I've melted a few different ones, but so far I'm hopeful :)

Hi, everyone - After work this morning I decided to try out my Gramma Fran's order....Downstairs I put Orange Blossom Special and upstairs Indian Summer. These are some STRONG tarts (I got the clamshells, used 2 cubes in each as I usually do with clamshells). The orange blossom special doesn't smell much like orange blossoms - a little more 'country' and maybe food-like, but it's nice and strong. The upstairs one is scenting out of my bedroom, down the hallway and down the stairs into my office. Not bad. I have two other scents to try (one freebie single tart and it is the most humongous tart I've ever seen - those of you who mentioned that were NOT kidding). I've learned not to get too excited about vendors until I've melted a few different ones, but so far I'm hopeful :)

momuvtwo, sounds like you having a good experience with those tarts, enjoy!!

Guest Anonymous

momuvtwo, sounds like you having a good experience with those tarts, enjoy!!

So far, so good - I changed out orange blossoms with the Vanilla Citrus and by the time I got out of my shower the scent met me at the top of the staircase and is strong through my entire downstairs. These are all in 14 watt melters, BTW. Not bad at all....

Guest Anonymous
momuvtwo, vanilla citrus sounds really good, nice and refreshing!

I just started melting LOL's Sugar Bits, one on my favorites! [smilie=th_aa20]

I like this scent but my kids hate it - I have to melt that when they're at school. The only one they'll accept is CHC's version (vanilla grapefruit) because it's lighter and smells more like a dreamsicle than the grapefruit - my son hates anything with grapefruit scents in it. So, I'm enjoying this one while I can today... :lol:

momuvtwo, vanilla citrus sounds really good, nice and refreshing!

I just started melting LOL's Sugar Bits, one on my favorites! [smilie=th_aa20]

I like this scent but my kids hate it - I have to melt that when they're at school. The only one they'll accept is CHC's version (vanilla grapefruit) because it's lighter and smells more like a dreamsicle than the grapefruit - my son hates anything with grapefruit scents in it. So, I'm enjoying this one while I can today... :lol:

I sure know how that goes. My son just turns off the melter when he does not like a scent. My husband and daughter are more vocal... some of the comments are quite funny!!!

No foolin', mom - a 14w melter? I don't have many that melt in my 17w! Hope she is having a good Mother's Day sale... oh boy, why did I even think that??? :lol:

I'm back from lunch with my parents, and we had a great time. Now, the kids are all playing with the legos that my son, Cole, got. It's pretty loud in here, but at least it smells great. Right? I'm melting village candle's gardenia in my living room, and it smells lovely.

Guest Anonymous

Today is sweet scents

Blueberry Lemon Verbena

Bath Bubbles

Violet Tea Cakes

Pretty in Pink

The kids asked if I could change their burners today so I put Plum Vanilla from Chestnut Hills in their rooms and in the loft. This is not one of my favorties, but there were only 3 cubes left in a clamshell and I wanted to use them up. The second it gets weak I'm dumping it. :lol:

I finally got home and am just getting going with melting. I have Crosscreek Pink Lemonade and Crosscreek Cherry Lemonade going for the evening. I haven't decided if I want to add anything else or not. I went a little crazy today and bought two tealight burners and two came in the mail. All of a sudden I am into tealights where I've only been using electric. Once I started stacking my tealights so that I could actually melt the tarts and get a throw I am enjoying them. Anyway, I will have to lay off any buying for the rest of the month, but that is OK. I got some really cute burners, so I am happy. Have a nice evening, all. :lol:

I just started YC Island Spa in a tealight burner. I was really bad today...I won 110 tarts on ebay from Granma's Homebrewed Tarts, and I had a great scent list to choose from :lol:

Wow, trep, you hit the jackpot on the tealight burners today! woohoo! I like my tealight burners just as much as my electric ones.....congrats on your haul!

Well, Mimi's House has finally died out....so now I am in the mood for some bakery and just put CFTKR Sugar Coated Pie Crust in the melter....it's not as strong as Mimi's House was, but very good just the same....

Have a nice night everyone!

I just started YC Island Spa in a tealight burner. I was really bad today...I won 110 tarts on ebay from Granma's Homebrewed Tarts, and I had a great scent list to choose from :lol:

Wow, Dabba! You should have a great time picking and choosing.