The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

I had to dump Lemon Pound Cake after my daughter got home from school. She is very sensitive to anything with citrus in it and said it was making her sick. At least I was able to enjoy it all day. I also had to dump the Mediterranean Fig. It was giving me a headache. Replaced both melters with LOL Cupid's Mischief Cake. Yummy cold smell.

Guest candlefreak

My daughter picked CBV Chocolate Orange... smells really good! Reminds me of one of those Brach's Orange Chocolate candies like tootsie rolls. Makes me hungry though! LOL.

That Hawiaan Bread everyone is talking about sounds so good! I have not found a baked bread scent I like yet.

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone--the weather has cleared up and storms are cancelled and my headache is gone so things are looking up. Hope that will be true for everyone.

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better. Headaches stink!

I don't have anything melting right now, but we just finished eating chicken parmesan and garlic bread, so my house smells good from those leftover scents. And, it was delicious, by the way. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] I guess I just got in a major domestic mood. I swear, I was in the ktichen for an hour and a half, trying to get everything ready. But, the family enjoyed it, and I actually didn't hear any complaints from the kids, which is a miracle in itself. :shock:

I'll probably start melting something in a little while.

Have McCarley's Plumeria in the LR and LOL Mango Papaya in the DR. Also melting Night Blooming Jasmine-EP in the bedroom...

I feel like I have been under a rock somewhere! All these companies I have not tried you guy just mentioned: shop a holler, Lil Bear, Cat Lady, Jen's Soy...are these the real names?

Bad melting Karma today - Soyful Joy Raspberry Violet, mild, didn't last 1 tealight

Soybean Scentsation: Nature Hike - No throw

Bridgewater: Apricot Smoothie - hard to smell.

Blueberry simmer oil: Scentsations - horrible chemical smell after about 15 minutes.

I am not sure what to try now!

I feel like I have been under a rock somewhere! All these companies I have not tried you guy just mentioned: shop a holler, Lil Bear, Cat Lady, Jen's Soy...are these the real names?

Bad melting Karma today - Soyful Joy Raspberry Violet, mild, didn't last 1 tealight

Soybean Scentsation: Nature Hike - No throw

Bridgewater: Apricot Smoothie - hard to smell.

Blueberry simmer oil: Scentsations - horrible chemical smell after about 15 minutes.

I am not sure what to try now!

Bummer... hope what you try next is good... I had a day like that yesterday... :shock:

Hi

I am new.

Currently burning Fresh Cut Herbs tart from YC.

It is a leftover from the weekend.

I really liked it cold and was intending to get large jar but I don't like it much burning.

It smells like herbs but I am not thrilled, missing a bit more mint in it.

Welcome again, Ivana.

Sorry about the problems with the melts and the burned carrots, Debra.

Imagine Happiness - Lathers & Lights

Berry Bundt Cake - AromaSoy

LOL - Orange Vanilla Coffee.....I love coffee smells, but this one isn't grabbing me.

Cheryl - Chocolate Drizzle.....Good throw, quite strong, still going strong after 6 hours. But I'm not real crazy about the chocolate smell. It's dark chocolate, not milk chocolate.

Good morning!

Fuji Apple - Candledippers

Clean Cotton - Texas Scentsations

At work, I'll melt Mango Papaya from Front Porch.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Welcome, Desert Rose--glad to have you with us.

Debra--hope today goes better for you with your melting. I hate those bad days where nothing works out.

Nothing on until later today as we are all going to be gone for the day and I don't want to waste my scents.

Guest Anonymous

Hi, Desert Rose and welcome to our group!

I was wondering about that YC scent - it's one of the ones I was tempted by......

I'm melting PI's Oatmeal Cookie right now for work. Got some Gramma Fran's in yesterday so I'll have to try one of those for my daytime scent later on.

Hi DesertRose, welcome!!

Melting Can Do's Sugar Butt... will add some other scents as the day progresses. Working at home today... my daughter took my car to school [smilie=th_FULL_O17] ...all I will say is have you ever seen a high school parking lot in action???

My husband is actually working out of the home office, so I will melt some mellow scents today... :lol:

Guest Anonymous

TGIF!! Boy, what a busy week...I am really glad today is Friday!

No melting last night because Gracie is going to doggie obedience school and we were out most of the evening, so today at work: Angie's Cranberry Orange Spice.

DesertRose: Welcome! Enjoy yourself here!

Aria/Olive: welcome, also! I see both of you enjoy Can-Do's Mimi's House...that is one I've been curious about. How would you describe the scent?

Fleur: I've been having the exact same experience with the smaller 1 ounce cups from Sandy/Tuscadero's (but no leaking). Just much milder scent and throw.

Have a good day, all, and a great weekend!

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Hi DesertRose, welcome!!

Melting Can Do's Sugar Butt... will add some other scents as the day progresses. Working at home today... my daughter took my car to school [smilie=th_bb20] ...all I will say is have you ever seen a high school parking lot in action???

My husband is actually working out of the home office, so I will melt some mellow scents today... :shock:

OMGosh, fleur! [smilie=snoopy] I think I will be freaking out when my dd is old enough to drive (she just turned 12).

So far, it's can-do's toilet water in my computer room. I'm probably melt can-do's aunt betty's blackberry pie in my living room (had that going yesterday and it smelled great). I haven't figured out what I want in my bedroom yet.

My parents are coming today to visit and celebrate my son's birthday and mine, as well. We'll hang around here for awhile, and then we'll head to Golden Corral for lunch. So, I can't hang out here too long this morning, since I need to straighten up the house. No matter how clean it is when I go to bed, it somehow is a mess again after the kids get up.

:)

Hi DesertRose, welcome!!

Melting Can Do's Sugar Butt... will add some other scents as the day progresses. Working at home today... my daughter took my car to school [smilie=snoopy] ...all I will say is have you ever seen a high school parking lot in action???

My husband is actually working out of the home office, so I will melt some mellow scents today... :lol:

OMGosh, fleur! :shock: I think I will be freaking out when my dd is old enough to drive (she just turned 12).

So far, it's can-do's toilet water in my computer room. I'm probably melt can-do's aunt betty's blackberry pie in my living room (had that going yesterday and it smelled great). I haven't figured out what I want in my bedroom yet.

My parents are coming today to visit and celebrate my son's birthday and mine, as well. We'll hang around here for awhile, and then we'll head to Golden Corral for lunch. So, I can't hang out here too long this morning, since I need to straighten up the house. No matter how clean it is when I go to bed, it somehow is a mess again after the kids get up.

:)

[smilie=th_bb20]

Happy Birthday to you and your son! Have a great time celebrating... :lol:

Hello there! Good Morning! Happy Friday!

Still melting Mimi's House from Can-Do this morning....very long lasting scent.....

Beth - Mimi's House is a very unique scent...love it...let's see there's definitely apple in it, a little spice and a fresh woodsy, kinda pine scent....it's a wonderful mixture!

Welcome Desert Rose! [smilie=th_bb20]

Heidi - :)

Welcome Desert Rose and Aria:)

This morning's mix..

Tuscaderos honeydew and summer berries moved this to the kitchen..its starting to fade, but I really do like this scent

Cys Tropical vanilla ...another winner from Judy, its FABULOUS

my blue will be Ocean Breeze