The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Heidi, I hope your son had a great day!

My daughter and I got home this morning. We had a wonderful time and my daughter met a few family members for the very first time. It's good to be home and melting again. :lol: Right now it's Cinnamon Oatmeal Bun from Candle Haven in the kitchen.

What fun meeting new family members! I'm glad you had a good time and made it safely back home.

Guest Anonymous

Good evening, everyone! Currently I have PI's Lilac in my downstairs melter......Probably won't blend well with the dinner selection I'm about to start......Upstairs I have Tarts Galore's Dazzling Diamonds....I have to say, these are some pretty good tarts. This is my second one - had Green Ivy going for the last two days and I didn't really realize until I went to change it how long it had really been going...Not bad.

mom - what is the dazzling diamond scent., and also, Dabba, what do you smell from the Country Cottage? I have not tried those companies, or those scents. Yet! :lol:

Tonight I start attacking all the 1/2 burned candles in the cupboard. Gotta get those burned so there is room for summer scents. Starting with Old Williamsburgh Spiced Vanilla.

Have Brown Bag April Showers (perfect, eh?) for my blue.

It's so good to see everyone here and posting about their lives! I, too, am curious about the Dazzling Diamonds scent. And I like the Lime Leaf and Lily, too, Dabba! Deb, great job on cleaning out some of the old stock. I'm glad you had a great time, Michelle! Happy birthday to your son, Heidi. And good evening to all!!!

I'm going through some old stock too (spring cleaning) and am burning Orange Chiffon Cake from Snowtop - can't believe I still have a few clamshells left! Also, Lavender Flowers from Jade in my daughter's room, Peach Blossom from Cheryl's in my room and something unnamed in the guest bath. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Debra, here is the description: Dazzling Diamonds - Fresh green bergamot, lemon with a floral bouquet of geranium, jasmine, and lily and a base note of clean musk accords, tonka, and vanilla.

Of course, no sooner do I post earlier than I get a dud from this order....raspberry tea :lol: I went back to my PI First Bloom left in one of my melters from yesterday. Oh, well - seems there's always one in every order.

Have prim wishes in all melters tonight-Candlehaven. Except for the bedroom where I have Sweet Amber Musk-Essential Pleasures...

Mystery tart from Cozy Cottage today. It's a light blue, and will serve as my blue today.

Not sure what it will be at work.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

This morning I am melting Tuscadero's Coconut Macaroons.... it smells great cold... this tart is a little leaky though... it had some oil in the bottom of the cup... anyone know what causes this? I got a few leaky tarts in this last order.

I will also put on Tuscadero's Angel Food Cake... I could not get this out of the cup so I popped it in the freezer to see if that would help loosen the tart... not much cold scent on this one... but I will melt... I love angel food cake, so I am hoping this is nice when melted.

This morning I am melting Tuscadero's Coconut Macaroons.... it smells great cold... this tart is a little leaky though... it had some oil in the bottom of the cup... anyone know what causes this? I got a few leaky tarts in this last order.

I will also put on Tuscadero's Angel Food Cake... I could not get this out of the cup so I popped it in the freezer to see if that would help loosen the tart... not much cold scent on this one... but I will melt... I love angel food cake, so I am hoping this is nice when melted.

Leaky tarts are usually caused by: too much oil , the wax was saturated beyond its capacity and /or 2nd , the oil was not completely mixed in.

I find those plastic cups are a pain, easy to store but hard time getting them out sometimes.

Leaky tarts are usually caused by: too much oil , the wax was saturated beyond its capacity and /or 2nd , the oil was not completely mixed in.

I find those plastic cups are a pain, easy to store but hard time getting them out sometimes.

Thanks,jerseymom

The Angel Food Cake tart popped out after 5 minutes in the freezer. It is smelling nice in here, like I am baking cake... this is a pretty good Angel Food Cake so far... better thrower than most that I have tried.

The Coconut Macaroons smell like buttered popocorn :lol: oh well... I will probably change that one out soon... I liked the cold smell better on this one. You never know... :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Good morning - Melting CHC's Indonesian Cinnamon....This is one of my top favorites from there.

Guest Anonymous

Continuing with my current "can't get enough of lemon-y stuff" kick: Crosscreek's Lemon Candy.

Good moring! It is a gorgeous sunny day here in NC.

So far, it's yc's cucumber & cantaloupe in my computer room, and bizzy b's island vanilla & citrus splash in my bedroom. I'll figure out what I want in the living room when I start the kids on their school work.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Good Morning,

I've got two lemons going today.

Nene's Lemon Squares from last night.

McCalls Lemon something tart

PI first bloom in the BR