The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

I really am loving this Indian Paintbrush from Tuscadero's - just a beautiful scent! I'm so glad I had it on the way after hearing all the good reports and it has lived up to my expectations. Also on the burner is Endless Summer (a generous freebie from Tuscadero's), Enchanted Mansion from McCarley's and some Blissful Fusion from Cheryl's. It's good to be home!

Guest Anonymous

Wax Nut you are in Vancouver WA too???? How funny is that! What a small world! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

I've still got The Elvis going strong. I love it!

I didn't like the cold throw but ended up loving the hot throw. I didn't want to stop melting it....I only ordered one and can't wait to order again!

Hi, hartshorn, another Pacific Northwesterner checking in [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Tonight I am using up leftovers...Home interiors sweet honeysuckle, YC stargazer, Bridgewater Seascape.

I really am loving this Indian Paintbrush from Tuscadero's - just a beautiful scent! I'm so glad I had it on the way after hearing all the good reports and it has lived up to my expectations. Also on the burner is Endless Summer (a generous freebie from Tuscadero's), Enchanted Mansion from McCarley's and some Blissful Fusion from Cheryl's. It's good to be home!

I just had to look up the Indian Paintbrush. Sounds like something to try!

I just had to look up the Indian Paintbrush. Sounds like something to try!

Normally, I probably wouldn't have chosen it myself. But with all the Sale Fever going on around here, I was trying to make sure I had a wide variety. I'm sooo glad I did, because this has everyone in the house happy! Hope you have a good night, Lisa!

Hi, hartshorn, another Pacific Northwesterner checking in [smilie=th_sHellobar]

WHERE"S THAT? Just kiddin' this southern girl has never been above the Mason Dixon Line. Isn't it interesting to talk with Ya'll about something we all have in common. Fragrance. I guess it is it's own international language. If we could come up with the # 1 fragrance of all time what would it be? Mine would definately be an edible fragrance. Something to the effect of cold sweet ice cream on a blistering summer day. Or, a hot cup of cocoa with marshmallows and whipped cream after making snowmen cuddling with my kids in a blankie. That kind of scent. It's not just plain vanilla for me, no I'm afraid my nose is just more complex than that. Any thoughts?

Cheryl

Hi, hartshorn, another Pacific Northwesterner checking in [smilie=th_326db8b3]

WHERE"S THAT? Just kiddin' this southern girl has never been above the Mason Dixon Line. Isn't it interesting to talk with Ya'll about something we all have in common. Fragrance. I guess it is it's own international language. If we could come up with the # 1 fragrance of all time what would it be? Mine would definately be an edible fragrance. Something to the effect of cold sweet ice cream on a blistering summer day. Or, a hot cup of cocoa with marshmallows and whipped cream after making snowmen cuddling with my kids in a blankie. That kind of scent. It's not just plain vanilla for me, no I'm afraid my nose is just more complex than that. Any thoughts?

Cheryl

Born in SC and lived in the Southeast (except for 3 years in England) my whole life until a year ago, so I'm a Southern girl, too. The accent gets everyone smiling here! I agree that my favorite scents are directly connected to memories and many people here say the same thing. Complex scents are my favorite, where different notes strike unique tones: citrus sunshine with subtle spicy amber undertones splashed with a bit of ozone, berries, and greenery seems like a day walking through Florida's coastal orange groves. Or sweet summer melons blending slowly into the surrounding pine trees, with the scent of pina colada wafting in the salty summer breeze...ah, Summertime barbeques on the Coast!

Guest Anonymous
Melting blackberry crisp from Crosscreek downstairs. quote]

That is one of my absolute faves from Crosscreek!! It's so yummy!!

Today I have more of the sinus thing going on and can't smell much. The only way I am smelling any of the scents I have burning is if I go in the room up to the burner. lol Stupid sinuses.

I have crosscreek Carribean Pear in the half bath. I accidently left that one on all night. I have an exotic fruit tart in my bedroom but there's no maker info on the label. Not sure at all who's it is.

I think Crosscreek Fresh Squeezed Oranges is still in the kitchen burner but I didn't light it up.

I'm going to empty everything out tomorrow and start fresh....maybe find a vicks tart around here somewhere. lol

Send2007 I live in SC. I ned to send you a barbeque scented tart [smilie=th_326db8b3]

I just put Can-Do country clothesline on to melt. Yesterday in my classroom I melted YC hollyberry. It was awesome and lasted all day!

Good Morning--decided to try YC's Fresh Cut Herbs this morning. I don't usually like these kinds of scents but got one to try anyway--we will see if it lasts the day or I dump it. We are facing more winter weather here which is rather depressing. You all have a great day. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Good Morning--decided to try YC's Fresh Cut Herbs this morning. I don't usually like these kinds of scents but got one to try anyway--we will see if it lasts the day or I dump it. We are facing more winter weather here which is rather depressing. You all have a great day. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

tell me about it.. calling for an inch of snow this afternoon.

I have brown bag's spice cake going..strong throw..this one Melissa sent me (thanks again )

Guest Anonymous

Candle Haven's Cranberry Orange Spice. Terrific. I melted Birthday Cake last night before bed - it was a very rich cake scent, good throw. I'm plotting my new order from here.

At work, I'm melting Jacyee Daniels' Chococherry Cake for a couple of days. It is really strong. I've had to cut it off after the wax warms up, some. Don't want to disturb the others. I may keep that one today - hopefully it won't be as strong today.

Have a great day!

Just started my first melter with Cozy Cottage's Patch and Raspberry... I am a child of the 60's so I do like a little patchouli from time to time. I like it mixed with other scents. I will see how this is with the raspberry... [smilie=th_326db8b3]

I just started fudge brownies from the serene dream shop in my computer room. I'll eventually start my other burners, but haven't wanted to get up from my comfy computer chair yet. I still have my cup of coffee to drink before I can manage to get around the rest of the house. LOL!

Guest Anonymous

Morning y'all. Melting Tuscadero's Winterberry this morning. Love this one. Nice and crisp. Don't have anything else going yet. Drinking coffee first.

Surprise, surprise, I am really liking the YC Fresh Cut Herbs--it's the first greenery type scent I"ve ever liked. I'll have to pick up some more of these next time I get to the mall.

The sun has come out but it is pretty cold out. Better get to the stores for supplies in case I am stuck in for a couple of days. My husband is taking me to lunch today as our anniversary is tomorrow and we might not be able to get out then. Thirty-three years--hard to believe!! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Talk to you all later.

Surprise, surprise, I am really liking the YC Fresh Cut Herbs--it's the first greenery type scent I"ve ever liked. I'll have to pick up some more of these next time I get to the mall.

The sun has come out but it is pretty cold out. Better get to the stores for supplies in case I am stuck in for a couple of days. My husband is taking me to lunch today as our anniversary is tomorrow and we might not be able to get out then. Thirty-three years--hard to believe!! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Talk to you all later.

Wow, congratulations! In this day and age, that's amazing! Have a wonderful lunch with your hubby.

trep, Conratulations [smilie=th_326db8b3] have a nice time today with your husband...

The patch and raspberry tart I had on earlier was really nice and strong. I turned it off for awhile. It is still lingering. I find with strong tarts I can heat and then turn off and still get the scent for some time. I have only melted 2-3 of the Cozy Cottage tarts so far, but they have all been nice scents and strong. I will definitely be re-ordering. I would like to get some more White Cake too, unless Cyn has wiped her out... :lol:

In the living room I put on a Keepers of the Light Gourmet Sugar Cookie tart. This is the first time I am trying a tart from this company. I have a candle in this scent which I really like. We will see how the tarts melt... [smilie=snoopy]

trep-congratulations. :) Enjoy your day day with your husband!

cyn-I thought the cranberry orange spice from Candle Haven was wonderful, too, and I only needed one melt to scent my entire downstairs (usually I need 2-3). My re-order list is growing...

I haven't ventured downstairs yet, but I still have Crosscreek's Brown Sugar & Nutmeg melting upstairs. I will need to change this out today.

trep, I am going to have to try the YC Fresh Cut Herbs. I really like herbs so this may be a nice scent to usher in Spring... :)