The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous
Well, I'm not melting anything right now, because I've been baking brownies for dessert tonight, and my whole house smells like them. Yum!

Um, Heidi, can I come over? [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign0009]

Slpit, thanks for the tips and info. I like reading everyone else's experiences. Makes me one knowledgeable tart lover, LOL. And Sadie is precious.

Peanut Butter Cookies from Momma's - yum de yum! Also her Apple Jack & Peel in living room, Gain in laundry room. The AJ&P is very good - not overpowering, but definitely there; makes it very cozy in the LR. Gain is working wonders in the laundry room; had some wet towels in there earlier.

Thanks, fleur, I am feeling much better. The combination of pineapple and sugar cookie has cheered me up.

Cookiejewel--thanks for the info. I love YC's Blackberry and they have discontinued it so am looking for another. I think I'd like the one you mentioned as I would just as leave not have the pie part. Funny how we are all different. Guess it's a good thing or we'd only have a couple of scents to choose from and then where would the economy be without our input. :lol:

Today before work I threw in Tuscadero's Amazing Apple Pie and an old YC Cinnamon Apple Berry tart. Not much throw on the YC tart even after I mixed in some leftover crumbles from my Crosscreek Macintosh tarts. Oh wellNow I'm trying to decide what to melt tonight...

Slpit, your avatar is absolutely adorable - she reminds me of our kitten Chester. Our cat Emmy is big too, but she always slims down in the summer when she's outside more. Right now DH says she looks like a sheep! :lol:

Has anyone tried Love Muffin from Tuscadero's? This was a free one that Sandy included with my order, and both DH and I love it on cold sniff alone. If it throws well it'll be a definite reorder...

Today before work I threw in Tuscadero's Amazing Apple Pie and an old YC Cinnamon Apple Berry tart. Not much throw on the YC tart even after I mixed in some leftover crumbles from my Crosscreek Macintosh tarts. Oh wellNow I'm trying to decide what to melt tonight...

Slpit, your avatar is absolutely adorable - she reminds me of our kitten Chester. Our cat Emmy is big too, but she always slims down in the summer when she's outside more. Right now DH says she looks like a sheep! :lol:

Has anyone tried Love Muffin from Tuscadero's? This was a free one that Sandy included with my order, and both DH and I love it on cold sniff alone. If it throws well it'll be a definite reorder...

I got one also, it smells kinda like Pink Sugar with something else mixed in, but cannot place it

Guest Anonymous

I put on LOL bear claw today. After it melted, I was told to remove it to another part of the house because it was causing hunger pangs!!!! LOL!! So, I put Cheryl's candles Starbux out in the living room, just to make a statement!

Slpit, your avatar is absolutely adorable - she reminds me of our kitten Chester. Our cat Emmy is big too, but she always slims down in the summer when she's outside more. Right now DH says she looks like a sheep! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Almost ordered the Love Muffin for the swap. The name was so cute! Let us know how it throws, I may want to order next time...

Hi everyone! Haven't logged on in a couple days. I missed you all! I went to the YC store today with a $10 off $25 coupon so I could get some tarts. Well, if you buy twelve or more tarts, they are $1.66 each and then after the coupon, I walked out of there with 17 tarts for 17 dollars and some change! That's a bargain, folks. Tonight, I have Lemon Lavender in the living room and Midnight Cove in the bedroom. Hope everyone has a great night!

Way to spend, Jason! That is a good deal. So, what did you get?

I'm melting lotus blossom from yc in my bedroom, and crow pie from angie's country candles in my living room.

Oh, and my brownies were delicious! We had to have ice cream on top, too, of course. :lol:

Glad your scents made you feel better, Nancy! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I know, heidi - I missed out too, BUT, I caught the YC web sale a couple of days ago and got a little jar...which I am anxiously awaiting! (they still had tealights and votives as of this morning).

Tonight is Tuscadero's Cinnamon Red Hots, my husband is cooking dinner, and life is good!

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Heidi, I missed out on the YC shortbread, too. I went to every local Hallmark and Bed, Bath & Beyond stores I could find and even the YC store with no luck. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Guest Anonymous

I have been super busy lately and really under the weather. blech

Let's see..... I have Crosscreek Carribean Pear, Mookie Doodle Orange Juice Cake and Pink Sugar and then I have an unlabeled tart from the Keeping Room going in my bedroom. I think it is some kind of lemonade scent. Pink lemonade or maybe cherry lemonade. It smells great.

This morning it is YC Midnight Jasmine. I tried mixing it and Water Garden but I just don't like the Water Garden--too much of a fresh scent. So I dumped that mixture and put a straight Midnight Jasmine on--this one I like.

I am trying to decide whether to go to the mall today. You all have a good day.

In my kitchen is amish kitchen from momma's soy tart mart, in my computer room is lilac & lily from brown bag, and in my living room is orange chiffon cake from aroma soy. I haven't started anything in my bedroom yet, but probably will in a while. It'll most likely be the mainstays sage & citrus candle that I've been burning for the past few days. It's a little 3 oz jar, but it's been going for a long time. I'm impressed.

In my kitchen is amish kitchen from momma's soy tart mart, in my computer room is lilac & lily from brown bag, and in my living room is orange chiffon cake from aroma soy. I haven't started anything in my bedroom yet, but probably will in a while. It'll most likely be the mainstays sage & citrus candle that I've been burning for the past few days. It's a little 3 oz jar, but it's been going for a long time. I'm impressed.

wow what a mix of scents

Hi girls,

This morning I am melting Red Velvet Cake from Cottage Hills Creations and (?) a little purple square with a heart print on it from (?). The purple one was given to me in a trade (sweetgrl help me) and I forgot what my good buddy called it. I'm thinking its something like the new fabric softner from Downy. I think its maybe Vanilla/Lavender. Anyway, it smells nice and perfect for a bathroom.

Hey Heidi, I have a house that was built in 1900 and I know what you mean about alot of rooms. Its a 2 story victorian and I am lucky that I can melt different scents all over the place. Nothing mixes in a bad way. I know my friends that have open floor plan type house don't have good luck with scent throw etc. and they have to be careful of bad scent combinations.