The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Thank you Deb, and Patsy!!!

:)

karla [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7] [smilie=th_bb20]

Hi everyone....still melting Bella's The Elvis. The throw is still really strong, but since it has softened up a bit I love it! So funny how we can be iffy on the cold throw and love the hot throw. Hope everyone has a good night!

Candlefan I too bought the cinnabon from WM. I don't usually buy candles from Wal-Mart or what my kids call Stuff-Mart but couldn't resist the package/jar/smell of the all time deliciousness of Cinnabon. Haven't burned it yet, let me know if you do and I''ll do the same.

I'ts oatmeal cookies and cozy cabin for me tonight.

I don't remember burning YC Autumn Wreath but I'll try it soon. Store is about 30 mins. away and I haven't been about a month. Roadtrip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl, I lit the Cinnabon about 45 minutes ago and so far, not too much throw, but of course I need to let it burn awhile. BTW, Autumn Leaves is the one we were talking about, but you can't go wrong with Autumn Wreath, either. Both are two of my favorites!

Doris - you asked about NW's candles...I ordered a few votives just to check out the wax - but also emailed and they are going to start tarts soon. You can order them unofficially - and I may give it a try when I see the votives.

[smilie=th_bb20]

I already got an e-mail saying my burner from NW has shipped! I just ordered it this morning. Glad to hear they'll have tarts soon. Debra, let me know how you like your votives; scent, throw, wax type.

Melting Grazia's harvest spice downstairs and HOT sweet potatoe upstairs.

I got my notice this evening, too! Again, another vendor that wonders where in the world all these orders are coming from!

[smilie=th_bb20]

This evening's scent is the Joanne Fabric cheapy - pomegranite mango - and it is actually quite nice!

candlecrew who makes lovespell? I have seen it on everone's list more than once. Since I am quite new to melts please shout out some favorite companies and scents. Please gals please. I am in the dark and have only ordered from YC, Bellas, Nene's Grazias,crosscreek.Partylite. I know you all must understand I am starting from ground up but can't someone mentor a poor melt student.

signed Luke(Cheryl) in search of

Yoda

Welcome Cheryl,

you have a pretty good list that u have ordered from ...newbie and all:)

Hang around with some of the enablers here and it'll be pages long before cyn can say *order*

Guest Anonymous

Good morning.

Cheryl, you have a good list already. Try Tuscadero's, too.

This morning, Cranberry Crumble from Gramma Fran's. I will melt YC's Spiced Cocoa at work today.

Guest Anonymous

Debra, I just saw your question about Cobblestone, sorry. The lemongrass and sage smells mostly of lemongrass IMO. Hope that helps.

Guest Anonymous

Amish Spice from Can-Do. I received my package of those little tins she sells to place on a warmer, so I'm trying that out today at work. Using a 14w melting plate...so we'll see!

yay..............I'm a NUT! LOL "I'm a nut, I'm a nut, I'm a nut" Oh Goodie!

Well, Wax Nut Maurie is melting LeeAnn's Frosted Cupcake, which is the most decadent but not really cakey, scent in the world. One of my top 3 favorites. Its sweet with a hint of cherry and maybe coconut with a teeny bit of almond in there ( I think). I am so not good at describing scents. Also melting Cottage Hill Creations Peppermint Snow which is also great.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Melting Victoria's Bergamot and Herbal Mint, which smells like a refreshing minty tea. I am only using a 1/4 of her shooter melt, which seems to be the best way to go.

Now I need something complimentary to go in the other melter, so will probably choose something herbal.

Good Evening all-

Finally I get to sit down for a minute-and just a minute as Survivor is starting in a few and it is one of the only shows I watch on TV...

Cat, the new Survivor season started last night ???? Darn, I missed it. Was it on at 8 pm est ? I watched Lost last night...hope the two shows aren't on at the same time.

Guest tammye

I just grabbed a couple of different scents from my CHC supply and I am melting those.

Going late to work today. More time to be with my scents. Cinnamon roll, cin. red hots pecan pie and remains of oatmeal cookie. Yes I am into comfort food. No wonder I need to lose weight I'm addicted. If my sense of smell were gone and food tasted like paper I would be a size 0 and not have an entire closet of candles. Yikes! strike that statement I do love my nose. I do love my nose.

Cheryl

Sorry you missed it Boogie! It should be pretty good this time around!

This morning I have Breathe Free and Clear from Randalls Candles on-hoping to be able to do just that!

I also put on the Hazlenut Cappucino from Cobblestone-I need something strong!!!

Mornin'!

Cheryl - I get Lovespell from Buckeye's Scentsations.

Today is very gray, foggy and rainy here. YC Simply Home Clementine is melting. I can hardly smell it so far, so we'll see...

My husband turned on the melter in the kitchen before he left for work so by the time I went downstairs the whole kitchen smelled like harvest spice. [smilie=th_shewiggle]