The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Guest stardustgirl

I just shut off Purr-chouli in the living room

I've got to rave for Candle-Licious peppermint. It filled this room today and is definitely going to be my holiday mint scent.

Back to CBV Maple Butter Pumpkin Frap jar candle this evening. It's still on the maple butter layer.

Guest Anonymous
My daughter got paid today so she stopped by Yankee and picked me up a holiday 3 pk of votives with a snowman ornament on top ( so sweet of her). So I am burning Pomegranate Cider and Home Sweet Home votives and still have Busy Bee 7 up pd cake going in the melter. House smells so.... good!!

Awww Doe......what a sweetie your daughter is to get you smellies! And she melted your heart right along w/your tarts. :P

Melting GHBT's banana nut bread. Didn't think much of the cold smell, but turned out to be great when melted!

Guest Anonymous

Tonight I'm melting Keona's Christmas cookie and Octoberfest, I really like them! I was a little worried because of all the reviews, but I really do like them, they are not totally strong but enough to where I dont NOT smell them KWIM :lol:

Then I am burning on of there candles in Harvest time, this one is great, nice and strong, I will be ordering this one. I actually got it on accident, they sent me someone's order and when I e-mailed she told me to keep it and that they would ship mine. That is GREAT cs!!!

Hope you all have a nice evening, btw all of you that are getting the cold weather PLEASE send in to California, today it was 91, I want cold!!!! :P

Good early morning. My cat has this habit of climbing up on the window sill and jumping down on top of me early in the morning. She's a big cat too. I tried to go back to sleep but she did it twice! Now that I'm awake...I'm up for the day.

Melting Full Moon Cafe Machiato

Happy Saturday! My DH rollled over and woke me up, but I'm going to try to go back to bed. Jules, I love that Cafè Macchaito!

Sugared Spruce from Crosscreek is still throwing from last night, but I added Candlelicious Peppermint to it and it is wondefful now, [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning! Starting out the day with cross creek Buttermilk Pancakes and Vanilla Extract from YC Simply home from Kolh's.

Good early morning. My cat has this habit of climbing up on the window sill and jumping down on top of me early in the morning. She's a big cat too. I tried to go back to sleep but she did it twice! Now that I'm awake...I'm up for the day.

Melting Full Moon Cafe Machiato

Jules, aren't our furbabies just so funny? My cat walks all over my pillow and above my head and then proceeds to tap my head with his paw!

The only scent I have going so far today is Celtic Moonspice from Dew Drop Scents.....I started it late yesterday afternoon and it is still strong this morning when I turned the melter on!

It's my Birthday today so I think I am going to start melting Birthday Cake from CH! It seems like I just had a Birthday....wow they sure go by fast when you get older! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Yes, those furbables... my "puppy", all 70 pounds of he, likes to cuddle in bed... she inches over and nuzzles into my legs! She is a total cuddler!

Wow, and I thought having 4 cats in the bed at once is a lot! LOL

It's my Birthday today so I think I am going to start melting Birthday Cake from CH! It seems like I just had a Birthday....wow they sure go by fast when you get older! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY!♥

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Guest Anonymous

Happy Birthday CBGIRL. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I just started my cloudy Saturday with CFTKR Pink pumpkin. it is the cutest little pumpkin shape.

My Mom and brother are coming over for my Mom's birthday tomorrow, so today is cleaning day. [smilie=th_8d1933ff] Except I won't look quite so happy cleaning. [smilie=th_a056]

I put on Bella's Lavender Coconut Milk in the living room. I've been hoarding this one for months. I haven't found a replacement and I'm not sure I can ever bring myself to order from there again. I also have her Sensual Amber going in the bathroom.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Happy Happy birthday CBGIRL!! Just mopped kitchen and bathroom doing laundry [smilie=th_prod_107_1676], much coffee, too [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee] I'm continuing CFTKR cedar and spice and finishing purr-chouli votive in the bathroom. A pretty, cool, day in Indy. A wonderful day wish to all. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]