The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Another rainy weekend morning in SC. I've got candles going in addition to Soy Lovely pear and fig as well as candledippers orange gingerbread in the bedroom. :lol:

Guest Anonymous
Anyone heard from trep? She's been MIA since Monday. :lol: Trep - hope you're having a great vacation somewhere and all is well w/you....

Just put on Dew Drop's Totally Scrumptious from a candlefind friend. The cold smell is just that.....scrumptious!

Trep went to visit with her dad, who she said does not have internet access right now. She's back on the 15th.

Huckleberry Layne - Holiday Wassail/Fruit Punch candle this morining.

also YC Vanilla Lime small jar

and YC Midnight Cove jar

I'm concerned about Trep too. Hopefully on vacation.

Guest Anonymous
Huckleberry Layne - Holiday Wassail/Fruit Punch candle this morining.

also YC Vanilla Lime small jar

and YC Midnight Cove jar

I'm concerned about Trep too. Hopefully on vacation.

See above - Trep is fine :lol:

Good Morning... :lol:

I am a little sleepy this morning... It would have been nice to sleep in today, but my pup likes to get up early... I am a morning person, but once in awhile, I like to sleep in...

I am sitting at my computer with a cup of tea, trying to wake up a bit!

Once I get myself going... I will put on HOT's Cafe in Paris... :lol:

... trep, hope you are having a nice visit!

Good morning! The only scents right now are my coffee and puppy breath. LOL! Since we're heading off to church in a bit, I don't have any tarts going. But, they'll be in full force this afternoon when I get home.

I miss Nancy, too, but hope she's having a nice visit with her father.

I hope you all have a great Sunday!

Guest Anonymous

Trep went to visit with her dad, who she said does not have internet access right now. She's back on the 15th.

Thanks for letting us know about trep, momovtwo! Hope she was able to take some smellies w/her! :shock:

Melting YC red apple wreath this morning. :D

Finishing up an old package from Delightful Creations: Moonlit Path and Juniper Breeze. They are doing quite well for being 2-3 years old.

Finishing up an old package from Delightful Creations: Moonlit Path and Juniper Breeze. They are doing quite well for being 2-3 years old.
Are those your oldest melts? I'm gonna start a thread. I'm curious.

Burning candles today. I went to Yankee Candle and got Red Apple Wreath and Orchard Pear. I just started them they smelled so good cold.

Jason. Mimi's house from Can-Do is my absolute favorite. The last time I ordered with her I got 4 bags of it. I don't want to run out. Its one of those scents that everyone loves.

Right now the only thing I am melting is Cozy Cottage Fall Festival. It is a good one-nice and spicy, but my parents are over and it is too strong for them.

Guest Anonymous

Hello all!! I hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Today its CFTKR Green apple

Cinnamon toast, and candy corn

Forgot to mention yesterday I melted Candy Corn Fun from Mookie Doodle......oh my! Love it! To me it was more than candy corn....but it totally screamed fall!!! I would order more of these in a heartbeat.

I just started another melter in the upstairs bath with Mookie Doodle Bath Bubbles.......veeery authentic....smells just like when you take a bubble bath...incredible.

So far, I am loving all the scents I got from MD....she has a real knack for creating wonderfully delightful scents. I am already plotting my next order.

Guest stardustgirl

Glade - Cinnamon Apple (Mom got a bunch of freebies from them for some reason about a year ago and she's trying to use them up before they fade. They're not nearly as strong as they were.)

Nene's - Caramel Cinnamon Macchiato (YUM!!!)

Keona - Octoberfest (another scent no-show... bummer).