The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

I have clean linen/fresh linen scents going all over the house today. Just got back from a tour of the Battle of Island Mound-very interesting.

Hope things improve for those of you in need! I will keep the blue on for you.

Hope you have a good day!

Sillymom....my thoughts and prayer's go out for Joseph.

Today it's Blackberry Marmalade from Melissa.

Sillys mom, Joseph will be kept in my prayers, I am so sorry!

This afternoon I have YC Pomegranite Cider melting. That's all for now, we just got back from my son's football game and now I need to fix some lunch. I hope everyone is having a nice Staurday!

Sharon

Wishing Joseph a complete recovery, too, sillysmom. Hugs to you and your family as you go through his recovey together.

Today is Deja Vu - Tranquil Sleep

and

A fun mix - Apple scented warming oil and Cheryl's Cinnamon Bun candle together in the same room.

Sillysmom, I'm keeping Joseph in my thoughts for a full and speedy recovery. Let me know if you need anything.

Back from YC and some other errands.

Put on YC Cinnister Swirl

YC Midnight Cove in the back room.

No melts today so far.

edit sp

Guest Anonymous

Today it is CFTKR Green apple cinnamon (a new favorite)

and the second day for SH lemon creme donuts

I really am loving all of the stuff I got from Carol, she has such awesome products!!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Guest Anonymous

tonight I am melting the Pepperberry that I received today from the CHC sale. I'm undecided about this one, the cold smell was rather mild and I don't smell anything as yet .

earlier today I finished melting Mulberry from Nene's. this was the second day on this one and it stll smelled good. I was on her site today and she has the last of her large tarts on sale for $1.35 each. I ordered three of Cookie Dough and one each of her Tea Party and Birthday Cake plus a few of her latest fall scents.

Guest Anonymous

Anyone heard from trep? She's been MIA since Monday. :lol: Trep - hope you're having a great vacation somewhere and all is well w/you....

Just put on Dew Drop's Totally Scrumptious from a candlefind friend. The cold smell is just that.....scrumptious!

Vanilla Satin pooped out and I am lazy, so I added some Lilac simmer oil to the melted tart - it smells pretty good!

Also have Witches Cauldron from Daniela's melting.

For tonight it's Autumn Spice downstairs from Front Porch and Peppermint in both of the kids' rooms from Hodge Podge.

Anyone heard from trep? She's been MIA since Monday. :lol: Trep - hope you're having a great vacation somewhere and all is well w/you....

Just put on Dew Drop's Totally Scrumptious from a candlefind friend. The cold smell is just that.....scrumptious!

I have been wondering where Trep is for the last couple of days. Has it really been Monday since she last posted? Hope every thing is ok.

Sillysmom and Doe, I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Tonight, I have on Farmhouse Apple from YC in the BR and Mimi's House from Can-Do in the LR. I can't get over how good this scent is!