The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Doe, you and your family will be in my thoughts. I'm sorry to hear about everything that your family is going through right now. Hugs to you my friend.

We made it back from Disney. I have Carol's Pecan Twist melting and couldn't be happier.

I'm going to catch up on some posts that I haven't read yet.

Tarthound, so nice to meet you! Welcome to the board.

Dabba - I am really enjoying your avatar - I get to watching it change and forget to read on down the posts!

Tonight is a DeenaLynn's night: Hawaiian White Ginger and Emerald Sea.

Jason - I am so embarrassed...I was actually moving some Bella tart cups off the table as I was reading about your quest - never once did I look down and notice I had the answer to the riddle right in front of me! :oops:

Doe, you are in my thoughts and prayers dear friend.

Okay, what does a Dragon's Blood tart smell like....I'm scared to ask...lol

Tonight I melted CH Cinnamon Apple and also lit my YC Pumpkin Patch candle too. In the laundry room was Twigs & Berries from Mookie Doodle.

Jason - I am so embarrassed...I was actually moving some Bella tart cups off the table as I was reading about your quest - never once did I look down and notice I had the answer to the riddle right in front of me! :oops:

Don't be embarassed, Deb! I'm embarassed I never thought to email the person that gave me the tart! Duh!

Aria, I'm also curious about what kind of scent Dragon's Blood is. The name is definitely intriguing.

Starting this rainy Saturday with NeNe's Harvest Moon in the kitchen and Mookie Doodle Baton Rouge in the den. I have Candledippers honey graham cracker in the bedroom!

Jason, glad the dilemma was solved :P

I am on a break from melting things for awhile, unless I find a stash of hidden treasures I left behind at my parents house! I'm visiting family until Tuesday, so my CFKTR and Melissa's new goodies are waiting for me to come home.

Good morning.

:P

I got up, grabbed my lighter and walked around the house lighting everything up. I've got all candles this morning, and they are all the same ones I've had all week.

Most are at the bottom of the jars so I'll be able to start some new ones soon. I like when a candle is done so I can pick another one.

Also have YC Evening Air melt going blue for Doe.

Good morning! I have Carol's Cherry & Almond melting.

Jason, Carol also sells Plum Rhubarb. It's a fabulous scent.

Many prayers to you and your famliy Doe! :P Been melting Christmas Splendor for 24 hours from Crosscreek for you, and there is still life in it.

This was a sample that I never dreamed would be a favorite, so there are miracles. :P

Hope all have a nice Saturday!

This morning i'm melting CHC Vanilla Grapefruit.

Please say a prayer for my cousins son Joseph. He is only 26 years old. He was involved in an accident on Thursday night when he was riding his motorcycle. He was pinned under the car for 15 minutes, and on the way to the hospital, his heart stopped and they had to shock him.

I went to see him last night, he is being kept sedated, they said he has swelling on the brain, and some internal injuries. It is so sad, he is such a nice boy. I'm going to try to get back up to the hospital today or tomorrow.

Doe and Sillymom, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your loved ones.

Downstairs I'm melting Pumpkin Donuts from Spotted Hog. It's strong (I can smell it all the way upstairs where I'm sitting at the computer) and delicious smelling. I'm off to work in a couple of hours, but the family will be home most of the day to enjoy it.

Guest stardustgirl

My thoughts to you and your family, Sillysmom.

Still have Orange Clove in the kitchen from CBV... it's got a good lifespan!

Chandler Lane - Columbian Hazelnut Roast.

YC - BooNilla

Guest Anonymous

Sillysmom - Joseph is in my prayers for a complete recovery.

The morning melt is YC harvest wreath. Am really liking their autumns scents!