The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Update: the cranberry peppermint was just not strong enough for me, although it does have a good scent.

2nd update: I think it was my warmer!!!

So now I have pumpkin zucchini bread CFTKR Oh my it is great!!! nice and strong!

Have a great evening!!!!

Tonight I have on Hayride from Crosscreek. It's very unique and I love finding a scent that smells totally different from any thing else. Smells alot like sweet hay with maybe some woodsy and floral notes in it. Also, YC Autumn Woods in the BR to keep the outdoorsy theme going.

I'm checking back in again. I finally got the mix right tonight.

HoT Texas Baked Apple

Can-Do Pecan Pie

YC - Evening Air

strange combo but after many changes today, this is working for me.

Long day at work so I'm getting a late start melting~Harvest from CHC downstairs. I'm not going to mess with the other melters tonight.

Finally checking in - have been so busy I have not been melting today. I did get a new melter to replace one of the 3 that I broke last month, so I may have melt at least one tart tonight!

Hey all, tonight I'm finishing up Sour Watermelon from CFTKR, and starting Keonas Harvest time. This tart is much better than the first tart I tried from them. I put it in smaller room it has a much better throw.

Ending the night with French Vanilla & Amber-Gentle Light

This is a good scent for me. Very soft,but strong,very pretty, great scent.

Good night all!

Guest Doe

Busy Bee - Strawberry white cake - yummy

Busy Bee- Sugar Cookie-yummy

Will not be melting till next week, have to go back down to Florida. My mom is back in hospital still not doing well now has chest pains and hard for her to speak. My brother found out yesterday that he has cancer of the brain, chest and lungs, they are telling him he only has about a month to live. My brother-in-law had a heart attack two days ago. When all this happens it really makes you think about life and how important family is.

omg, Doe! I am so sorry that you are having all this happen to your family! Stay strong and healthy, they will need you. Blue is melting for you.

Will not be melting till next week, have to go back down to Florida. My mom is back in hospital still not doing well now has chest pains and hard for her to speak. My brother found out yesterday that he has cancer of the brain, chest and lungs, they are telling him he only has about a month to live. My brother-in-law had a heart attack two days ago. When all this happens it really makes you think about life and how important family is.

Doe,

Oh my goodness, my heart is breaking for you. You are so right about the road of life and family always comes first. Please travel safely and know that prayers are being said for you and your family.

Strawberry white cake and sugar cookie....total yum!

Tarthound

Will light a blue candle for you tomorrow, Doe.

Patsy

Doe, I am heartsick for you. Try to stay strong and always know we're thinking of you. I'll light the blue for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Doe...so sorry to hear this...I will be thinking of you! :shock:

This morning it's YCmango peach salsa and pineapple citrus. Also melting is apricot and cream from cnsbargains! [smilie=th_bb20]

Keepers from yesterday:

Zesty Lime - Candles, Melts & More

Granny's Pie Crust - Candles, Melts & More

Hot Apple Pie - Cheryl's

Haunted Heart - Cozy Cottage

Citrus & Teak - Cozy Cottage