The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Hooray for Fridays! We have a big airshow at the airport this weekend, not too far away - so it is noisy. It is fun to watch all the old planes come in, though!

Tonight is Kauai White Blossom from Cloud 9 (1 cube, pretty powerful)

and Aromalite's Mardi Gras, just getting started.

Guest Doe

Pink Satsuma from Busy Bee-

Creme Brulee from Busy Bee-

Both are wonderful and very strong, most creme brulee I have tried before were on the light side, not this one it just took over my downstairs!!

mpfand....how did you like Hodge Podge? I got an order today. Ordered Cinnamon buns, Chestnuts and brown sugar and snickerdoodle. I'm melting Cinnamon Buns now....pretty strong but Chestnuts and Brown Sugar is really strong. Did'nt get much from Snickerdoodle.

mpfand....how did you like Hodge Podge? I got an order today. Ordered Cinnamon buns, Chestnuts and brown sugar and snickerdoodle. I'm melting Cinnamon Buns now....pretty strong but Chestnuts and Brown Sugar is really strong. Did'nt get much from Snickerdoodle.

I think it's too early for me to tell. I have Under the Sheets in the MB and it's really nice. It's a good bedroom/bathroom scent and is perfect for a smaller room. I melted Vanilla Nut and Raisinbread w/ Buttercream earlier and didn't get much throw from either one. They all have a fabulous cold smell so I'm hopeful that there will be stronger ones!

I have melted 8 different scents today and I am almost immune to scents. So what do I do? I keep changing my melters, and this has ti stop now! I decided to put on Candle Haven's Berry Creme Brulee, but this isn't going to work. I like this scent, but I better get my lemons out for something a little milder like Donna's lemon wedges, Nene's Lemon Squares, and maybe a lemongrass for my back area. I have the lineup out now, so I am just waiting to see if my sinuses clear.

Maybe I need to stick my face in a bag of coffee beans!!!

Have a good night everyone!

:lol:

Heart2Heart, you sound like you're a tart junkie on a serious binge! You need some coffee (beans) to sober up a little! :lol:

Jules, can't wait to try Lessie's Haunted House from Can-Do. I ordered one, but some how still think I'll be able to wait until October to melt it. Yeah right!

Got those lemons going Jason, but I couldn't find any unflavored coffee beans. Can-Do's Lemon Wedges is throwing nicely, and I tried the Haunted House today and I could smell it, but it's not a favorite. I am waiting for someone to tell me how Can-Do's CoCoMint Frost is. That was a favorite of mine.

Good to see another night owl here! I don't feel so alone.

:lol:

Hi all!

Tonight, I'm melting Pumpkin and Sugared Hazelnuts from CFTKR and Amish Spice from Can-Do. They both smell warm and cozy. Now all I need is the Fall.

Jason... Pumpkin and Sugared Hazelnuts sounds amazing... like a great dessert!

This morning I am melting Banana Blast Form Cottage Hill... it is a beautiful morning here... I need to take advantage of the good weather (get outside and do some weeding!)... we have had some really strange weather this past week... sunny, cloudy, thunderstorms all switching up at a moments notice... hopefully the sun will stick around today!

Happy Saturday!

This morning I'm melting Sweet Harvest Apple and Holiday Cranberry Noel. Both smell amazing. The apple one smells just like fall (a very spicy scent with a touch of apple). The cranberry one smells just like a warm Christmas kitchen. I may need another bag of that one.

Good morning! This morning I am still melting Can-Do's Peach Raspberry Magnolia. I only used one tealight on it last night so I want to use it up before I switch out. I am planning on reordering from Can-Do, so far Donna's scents are amazing, even though I had the one problem with melting. I want to try Coco-mint frost that was Lessie's that everyone raved about. Has anyone tried it from Can-Do yet?

LLVV, I love apple scents, that sounds nice! Where did you get that one from?

Have a great Saturday :lol:

Sharon

It's a beautiful rainy morning here. We've got dark clouds and thunder. I love it. I wish it would stay like this all day.

I am remelting Haunted House and YC Candy Apple. I need to melt these to get them out of my soapstone melters.

Jason, I'm going to save the rest of my Haunted House for October too, but I just had to try one. :P

Heart2heart, CocoMint Frost is one of the others that I got in my Can-Do order. I'll melt one today. I don't usually care for mint scents. I just went with all the great reviews and ordered it anyway. I've also never tried this one from CH. I may not be your best tester, but I will try. :lol:

Starting the morning off with Cotton Candy Spin in the kitchen from CCS, Pink Sugared Lime in the living room from CFTKR and in the comp room Cherry Lemonade from LOL. This one is really amazing and throwing though barely melted. Thanks to whoever recommended this one, it is fabulous.

Have a great day everyone. :lol:

Unbelievably the humidity is way down today...makes me think of fall. i am tempted to go to the yankee store today and use the coupon on some of the fall scents to try. i really want autumn gold and bluebery scone! :lol:

:lol: WOW, its a fallish day here also...love this weather!! Nice to have a cool down after such a HOT week!!

Today I am melting Spotted Hogs Honey Graham Cracker Supreme, this is a very yummy scent!!

Also having NeNe's Jonathan Apple going too...its like apple pie here, very good smell going on!!

Have a wonderful weekend :P

Maurie, hope your boy has a fabulous birthday today... [smilie=HBday]

Bella's - Lavender Vanilla in bedroom

Front Porch - Winter Wonderland in bathroom

Cross Creek - Celtic Moonspice in kitchen

Tuscadero's - Misbehavin in the den

Guest stardustgirl

Lemongrass from Shortie's melting in the livingroom, Eucalyptus Spearmint from B&BW buring in the bath.

Nothing in here yet...still debating.

Guest Anonymous
Hi all!

Tonight, I'm melting Pumpkin and Sugared Hazelnuts from CFTKR

Jason - I'm melting that one this morning, too....it smells delicious! :lol:

We had rain last night, too. I know what you mean about the weeding, fleur!

Today is CandleDippers Orange Creamsickle. It is one of the strongest tarts I have ever melted from them - it has come all the way upstairs. I thought I was imagining it at first - but it is quite strong up here.