The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

I have Busy Bee's Brown Sugar and Fig going. I've only burned a few of their tarts from my recent order and this has been the strongest so far.

Guest Doe

Nene's - Tropical Fusion pretty good nice throw

Busy Bee- Vanilla Lime- love this one

Crosscreek- Sweet cravings- Yummy

Butterscotch Brownies in the kitchen & LR from Hodge Podge, Vanilla Silk from EP in the MB, Plum Loco in my daughter's room from Sugar & Spice.

Just getting my late night melts going strong:

Zucchini Bread-Angie's: This is very nice. I've always heard alot of mention of this scent from various vendors. I'm finally trying this scent for the first time. I would describe this as a hearty bakery scent that is much less sweet than your average bakery scent.

Home Sweet Home-CFTKR: I'm assuming this is supposed to be a dupe of the classic YC scent. It smells great, but not exactly like the original. That's not a bad thing though. This one has more of a bakery note to it than the Yankee version. Not quite as heavy on the spice, either.

Guest Anonymous
Just getting my late night melts going strong:

Zucchini Bread-Angie's: This is very nice. I've always heard alot of mention of this scent from various vendors. I'm finally trying this scent for the first time. I would describe this as a hearty bakery scent that is much less sweet than your average bakery scent.

Home Sweet Home-CFTKR: I'm assuming this is supposed to be a dupe of the classic YC scent. It smells great, but not exactly like the original. That's not a bad thing though. This one has more of a bakery note to it than the Yankee version. Not quite as heavy on the spice, either.

Jason, the only Home Sweet Home dupe I've smelled that are remotely true to Yankee's version are from K's and Can-Do (she just added it but I got a sample in my last order)....I've tried others and they are all more bakery than YC is (even though I think they put it in their 'food' category).

ETA: Forgot my scent - Hot Apple Pie from Dew Drop Scents

Good morning!! This morning I am only burning my YC Peaches & Sweet Berries jar candle. I will be baking a cake today so that is going to scent the house nicely, lol! It is my dad's birthday, he passed away last year. So me and the kids are baking a cake and my mom is driving 2 hours to spend the day with us. This is a great way to keep him a part of out lives. Happy Birthday dad I love you!

Have a great day everyone, I will be melting later this afternoon!

Sharon

Good morning!! This morning I am only burning my YC Peaches & Sweet Berries jar candle. I will be baking a cake today so that is going to scent the house nicely, lol! It is my dad's birthday, he passed away last year. So me and the kids are baking a cake and my mom is driving 2 hours to spend the day with us. This is a great way to keep him a part of out lives. Happy Birthday dad I love you!

Sharon

Milestones are bittersweet, its nice your doing something as a family to remember your dad..

Sharon

What a nice way to spend the day ... I am glad your mom will be with you too... wishing you well... [smilie=th_yeahthat]

Good Morning, Back from vacation and melting Cobblestone's Pumpkin Crunch Cake and Cheryls candles and gifts Spiced Cranberry. It smells wonderful in here. I really missed my tarts and candles while I was gone. I think I had withdrawls by the second day traveling.

Good Morning, Back from vacation and melting Cobblestone's Pumpkin Crunch Cake and Cheryls candles and gifts Spiced Cranberry. It smells wonderful in here. I really missed my tarts and candles while I was gone. I think I had withdrawls by the second day traveling.

Welcome back twinsmom... happy melting!

That's so great Floridamom. I bet your Mother really needs to be with all of you. That first year is so hard. I hope you and your family can share memories of great times with your Dad. Our loved ones live on through us. Happy Day to you and your family!

I'm melting French Apricot Cake from NeNe's

Peppermint Vanilla from Pure Scents

I need my coffee to go with this. These are throwing well this morning! :(

Good Monday Morning!

Floridamom, how sweet....what a wonderful idea....bless your heart.

Dabba, my boys start school after Labor Day....enjoy the quiet classroom while you can...lol!

twins, welcome back! I always miss my waxies when we are away too! :?

jersey, Busy Bees always includes some yummy freebies....my last order included Flower Shoppe and Pink Bombshell samples....these are scents I don't think I would have ordered on my own, but I want to reorder both of them!!

I have Carol's Autumn Magic continuing from yesterday....love this scent....it's very unique. Also have Cinnamon Donuts from Dew Drop going in the kitchen. In the mudroom, it's Carol's Cranberry Woodspice.

:(

Sharon

That's a lovely way to spend the day Sharon.

CHC's Honey Bun Cake. It is so dark here it looks like night. :(

What a wonderful thing to do, Floridamom. Enjoy your day!

Welcome back, Twinsmom.

This morning:

Cinnamon Buns - Cloud 9

Fizzy Pop - Cheryl's

Butter Rum All Spice - Cottage Hill

Pomegranate - Pure Integrity