The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

This morning I am melting White Cake from Melissa's. Jason....I think Haunted House is one of my all time favorites. It reminds me of the snacks at the movie theater! You can smell the popcorn in it.

This morning it's gingerbread from Swedescents! Cobblestone is having a great sale which includes free shipping...check out the sales forum! [smilie=th_happy096]

Guest Anonymous
Oh, forgot to list what I am melting tonight. I have an orange theme.

Orange Caramel Crumble-Angie's: This is yummy. I don't like straight caramel scents, but this is balanced just perfectly with the orange.

Spiced Oranges-Gramma Fran's: This smells just like a tea I've loved since I was a kid, Constant Comment. So relaxing and soothing to me. I love this.

I adore Constant Comment tea and it makes a fabulous iced tea for summer.

Going with a lemon theme today. Lemon ice from Tuscaderos downstairs. So far this is a good one. Lemongrass and sage from Cobblestone upstairs along with Lavendar Lemon from YC.

Playing hooky from work today....Ah, a day to myself. Just one little errand today.

This morning's melt is Blackberry Fizz in the kitchen and LR melters from BusyBee....so nice. And in the comp room it is Hawaiian Plumeria...so soothing.

I hope everyone has a nice day and that you can be where it is cool...terrible here already. [smilie=th_happy096]

melting spiced cranberry from Gramma Frans. it's very strong pretty heavy on the cinnamon. it's a reorder. I can't believe the size of the tarts. I cut this one up into thirds and its scenting several rooms.

mommy- your avatar and the talk of iced tea and lemons really makes me feel summery!

Constant Comment reminds me of college everytime I smell it. We had little hot pots in the dorms and would plug those in and get the tea going to study.

Cookie - curious, can you smell any of the lime in that melt?

This morning is a coconut blend. A piece that I cut off a too big melt a while back, and now I regret not lableling it. I thought I would remember...

Thanks for your good wishes, Cyn, and I hope you have a safe trip!

Not melting anything today so far except Root Beer Granita Float from Crosscreek, which I put on last night after Coconut Cream Pie finished up.

Poor DH has the bug now too! [smilie=th_m4t3zo4] I think I'm sleeping at work tonight LOL...

Thanks for your good wishes, Cyn, and I hope you have a safe trip!

Not melting anything today so far except Root Beer Granita Float from Crosscreek, which I put on last night after Coconut Cream Pie finished up.

Poor DH has the bug now too! [smilie=th_m4t3zo4] I think I'm sleeping at work tonight LOL...

Oh no, your poor family! I definitely feel for you. I hate when my family gets sick. It seems like we pass it back and forth several times before it finally leaves. I hope you all manage to get rid of it quickly.

For the afternoon melt, it's welcome home from an unknown vendor. It's a wonderful bakery scent. I can't remember for the life of me who it's from.

Jason - What is the Constant Comment tea like? And, where can I get some? I love tea!

Candlz - Every time I see you post, I just have to giggle at that cute little troll. Too funny!

Heidi, I buy it at Wal-Mart, but I've seen it at nearly every grocery store when I'm looking for it. It's made by Bigelow. It is an orange spice tea, and great hot or iced.

Jason - What is the Constant Comment tea like? And, where can I get some? I love tea!

Candlz - Every time I see you post, I just have to giggle at that cute little troll. Too funny!

Heidi, I buy it at Wal-Mart, but I've seen it at nearly every grocery store when I'm looking for it. It's made by Bigelow. It is an orange spice tea, and great hot or iced.

Ooh, thanks Jason! That sounds wonderful. I'll have to look for it when I go grocery shopping.

This afternoon I've got Coconut Curry Custard going from Candle Haven. I love this scent!

Guest Anonymous
This afternoon I've got Coconut Curry Custard going from Candle Haven. I love this scent!

Ditto

Guest Anonymous

I put on a pom cider YC this morning it was ok but kind of fading. I put in one CH spicy apples and peaches and now I have this wonderful scent throughout the whole downstairs of my house. The spicy apples and peaches is going on my fall reorder list. Can anyone tell me if the brittle is as strong as the melts?

[Cookie - curious, can you smell any of the lime in that melt?

Debra, I do smell some lime in the pink sugared lime from Carol's. I like it so far.

Susan

Valley Girl.....I have not ordered the brittle before....but just knowing the strenght of Lessie's products I would say you would get really strong stuff! I do love Apples and Peaches too. You should try Mimosa Breeze....it's really strong and a beautiful scent.

Guest Anonymous
Valley Girl.....I have not ordered the brittle before....but just knowing the strenght of Lessie's products I would say you would get really strong stuff! I do love Apples and Peaches too. You should try Mimosa Breeze....it's really strong and a beautiful scent.

I second Mimosa Breeze....I just placed another order from Lessie (some lockdown - couldn't resist [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

I have Tuscadero's Green Tea & Cucumber going right now, along with Candle Haven's Sunshine & Sheets upstairs (this is ONE strong scent).