The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Had a great day in Omaha with my daughter and SIL. I cannot believe I have entered my 6th decade.

For the early evening burn it is Lavender Silk from Blue Gecko in the living room and in the comp room it is Vanilla Oak from Grandma's. I love that scent. Oh, Honey from CCS continues in the kitchen.

Have a great evening everyone. [smilie=th_1286B215]

Thanks Heidi - I'm sure you can relate! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Kids are feeling a bit better so after the Paradise & High Voltage started to dwindle I swapped out for Sun & Sand and Coconut Cream Pie (both Crosscreek) and CFTKR's Coconut Cream Cake. YUM!

Have a good night everyone, and mommy & slpit, hope you had a great day!

[smilie=th_1286B215]

Guest stardustgirl
Well, stardust, looks like you have entered the point of no return with the rest of us! :shock:

[smilie=th_FULL_O17] Ahhhh...our job is done...... [smilie=th_1286B215]

Yes, you all are eeeeeevil!!

[smilie=th_aa18]

Slpit and Mommy, hope you both had a wonderful birthday!

Mjclkc, I hope your children recover soon. I bet your son was disappointed.

Debra, that's what I did with my Heavenleigh Scents clamshells.

I am in Memphis overnight, to catch our flight in the morning. I brought one large tin candle with me - SunWashed Linens from McCarley's. It smells great in here right now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ladies! I hope that the two of you are having a wonderful day!

I think we lost electricity sometime today. For some reason, my part of town always loses electricity whenever the temperature reaches 90+. DH and I got home from our date night and the house was 78 degrees and all of the clocks were blinking. DH went outside to wash his car and I saw the electric truck drive past our house so that confirmed my suspicion of the electricity going out again...in the middle of our dead summer heat wave.

Now that it's cooling off in here again, I'm melting Country Berry Pancakes. Even though this isn't a Christmas scent, it always reminds me of Christmas because that's when I first melted it. Strange.

Melting Cinnamon Bun from Bean Pod this evening.

I hope everyone who had a birthday today had a great day!

Mommy-Slpit-Have a wonderful evening tonight!

I am melting the most wonderful and unusual scent I think I've had to this point. It's called Summer Breeze from Soy Candles by Phebes. The web site is http://www.soycandlesbyphebes.com/

They are a bit pricey (clamshells are $3.95), but shipping is free, so it all evens out. The website itself is quite visually appealing and it just makes you want to dive right into it! I ordered clamshells in Summer Breeze, Blueberry Supreme, and Sweet Cotton.

The Blueberry is the most authentic scent I've found and I can assure you, I've tried quite a few. I haven't tried the cotton yet, but "sweet" definitely describes it. It's very different from the usual clean type scents.

Go take a look!

Guest Anonymous

Bella's Tiramisu...not doing too much melting due to packing and running around trying to get ready to move! Burning the last of the Bella's melts....saving the Soy Lovely for the new house!

just got back from seeing journey to the center of the earth. it is a great movie. wish we had a 3d theater. it would even be better in 3d. JUST PUT on nantucket briar.

Just wanted to give a quick update about the order I placed from Bizzy B's yesterday. After slpit mentioned a hidden discount code I went back and looked for it. After I found it I e-mailed Beckie and asked if it was too late to use it. I just got a reply. She not only applied the discount (15% off), but she also reduced the shipping to flat rate. I'm impressed with cs so far! Thanks for bringing my attention to the discount, slpit. Even though the website clearly says there is one I must've just overlooked it.

Oh, forgot to list what I am melting tonight. I have an orange theme.

Orange Caramel Crumble-Angie's: This is yummy. I don't like straight caramel scents, but this is balanced just perfectly with the orange.

Spiced Oranges-Gramma Fran's: This smells just like a tea I've loved since I was a kid, Constant Comment. So relaxing and soothing to me. I love this.

Spiced Oranges-Gramma Fran's: This smells just like a tea I've loved since I was a kid, Constant Comment. So relaxing and soothing to me. I love this.

That has been my favorite tea since I was a kid, too. Just the smell of it takes me back...