The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Guest Anonymous

CHC's Jasmine Vanilla right now....Nice scent, working well in my office.

Good morning everyone, I put on Sun Showers from Nene's in kitchen (love it, very pretty!)and YC Coconut bay votive in Living room. I had Sun Showers on last night too, so I'll be switching it out soon for Da Lime in Da Coconut from Nene's.

Have a nice day!

[smilie=th_aa21]

Sharon

Good morning!

Just one melter going this morning. Tomato Leaf from Smells So Sweet. It's too early to tell anything yet.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Not melting anything yet today... it is already really hot.... we have had some really humid weather here the last couple of days... I have not felt like melting much... I feel like I am melting myself... we are enjoying our pool though! Have a great day everyone. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Guest Anonymous

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] Good morning all! I finished Nene's dreamsicle from last evening and

am now melting Grazia's orange chiffon cake. Smells good on a hot, humid morning. Seems to be hot and humid over much of the country this last week (ick). After the orange is done, think I'll switch to Grazia's lemon snow bars. These citrus scents are good for hot (did I mention HOT? lol) summer days. [smilie=th_a056] Thank goodness for fans!

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving] Have a great Sunday everyone!

This morning it is Almond Biscotti from BusyBee in the living room and this is one wonderful scent. In the kitchen it is Oh! Honey from CCS and in the comp room it is Orange Spice.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone. Getting ready to spend the day with our daughter and SIL.

This morning it is Almond Biscotti from BusyBee in the living room and this is one wonderful scent. In the kitchen it is Oh! Honey from CCS and in the comp room it is Orange Spice.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone. Getting ready to spend the day with our daughter and SIL.

Happy Birthday to you Slpit--hope it is a great one. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Happy Birthday split and mommy!

I am melting Mulberry from Country Chunkie... it's very nice. I love Mulberry scents.

This morning I'm melting Coco Mint Frost from Candle Haven, one of my absolute favorites from here!

I hope you birthday gals have a wonderful day! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Guest Anonymous

Happy Birthday to all. Put on one half of a SH cantaloupe lilly last night, I think I will put the other half on today. Not usually too into melon scents but this has a fresh summer scent and a good throw, it is really perfect for a hot weekend.

Happy Birthday, Slpit and Mommy! Enjoy your day.

Nancy, I will give Chocolate Cupcake one more try. YC tarts are too expensive to give them more than three tries if you aren't getting any thing.

This morning is still Gramma Fran's Twigs N' Berries. So far it's doing great for tealight two!

Happy Birthday, Slpit and Mommy! Enjoy your day.

Nancy, I will give Chocolate Cupcake one more try. YC tarts are too expensive to give them more than three tries if you aren't getting any thing.

This morning is still Gramma Fran's Twigs N' Berries. So far it's doing great for tealight two!

I'm with you there, Jason--I am doing the same with the Orchard Pear--it gets one more shot and that is it.

Guest stardustgirl

I melted my first melt ever (candle person here), but since I got some melt samples from Hodge Podge I decided to try one out - and to see how that old Pfaltzgraff simmering potpourri tealight burner did with wax.

It seems to work OK. The one cookie (they are SO cute it seemed a shame to melt one) melted fine and the throw in my bath was great. I'm not burning anything in here today because I have the fan going - the melting pot is relegated to the bath.

The scent is Amish Harvest. It's got a spicy / apple smell cold in the bag, but burns more spicy (no noticeable apple) kind of like a snickerdoodle. It's definitely yummy!

Haven't had much time to melt this weekend - both my kids are down with an evil stomach bug and it seems like I've spent all my time comforting them and cleaning up after them!! The worst thing is that my son was supposed to go up to New Hampshire today for another week of boy scout camp, but obviously that plan had to be scrapped. Instead DH is driving three other boys up - he had promised to drive - and then will have to go back again with my son either tomorrow or the next day so he can salvage at least some of the week. [smilie=th_1286B215]

Today I'm only doing 2 lemon/lime scents that will hopefully be soothing and refresh the air at the same time - Paradise from Crosscreek and High Voltage from Tuscadero's.

Oh no, mjclkc. I hope your son feels better soon. I've heard from several people that a yucky stomach virus has been going around. I hope the rest of you stay healthy.

This afternoon, it's yc's ginger citrus in the living room. I'm icing the other melters now, so I'll get them going in a bit. We just got home from church, and then pizza inn for lunch. Yum!

I hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday afternoon!

Well, stardust, looks like you have entered the point of no return with the rest of us! [smilie=th_1286B215]

Today is Pure Indulgence - Banana Coconut - nice, but mild

BloomWick - Kiwi - quite strong!

...and just finished an Orange Blossom from Heavenleigh Scents.

Those clamshells are not divided like I am used to...has anyone tried them? What size do you cut them down to? Since there are 2 sections, I cut a section into 2...giving 4 melts per pack.

Guest Anonymous
Well, stardust, looks like you have entered the point of no return with the rest of us! :shock:

[smilie=th_FULL_O17] Ahhhh...our job is done...... [smilie=th_1286B215]

Stopped the orange chiffon cake, it smelled kinda 'soapy'. Must be me cuz all her others were very good. Am trying reverse psychology in an effort to beat the heat, so I put on

Candle Haven's spicy eggnog. Got this in my first order from her in June & knew I couldn't hold out until the holidays to try it. Ummmmmmm..... it smells good in here and I think maybe it's a little cooler! Or it could be because a storm just went thru and cooled it off a little. [smilie=th_aa18] . Oh no......spoke too soon, the sun is coming back out , so I guess we'll just steam now. Isn't that just special.......