The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

August's Amazing Aromas

I have a Scentsational's Vanilla Woods melting. It has kind of a bonfire note to it. Not the best scent when it is 90 degrees outside! [smilie=th_pardon]

Hello Everyone!! [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Finally got home at almost 4 o'clock this morning! Our plane was delayed going out AND coming home! We ended up getting to our hotel at 3am too! Yikes. We had a wonderful but very relaxing time. Loved sitting with the iguanas and geckos with my coffee each morning. They are really quite interesting creatures. One licked my girls feet...lol! Must admit, I missed my waxies!

Oh my gosh Biolaeagles...I am so sorry to read about your son!! [smilie=th_empathy] It must have been quite a fall for surgery...I feel so bad for you! I know as a Mom it's heartbreaking to see your children in pain and I'm so sad for you. I know kids are amazing though, so I hope he is feeling better by now!! ((Big hugs!!))

It's Wildberry Zucchini Bread by Scentfully Addictive

God Bless America and USO Camp Show by VCS...smells wonderful!

Have a great night! :)

Welcome home, Maggie!

Not much melting here today, either - visiting family members here that say their "clothes smell like candles when they leave"...so best to just leave the melter off. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Thanks Debra!! ;) That drives me crazy....how can anyone be upset smelling so good?!? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Good Afternoon all....been trying to catch up here after being without internet for a week. Lots to look through.

Michele...hope all is going good with your family!

Melting a strong one today...

STW Pumpkin Honey Chai....delicious. :)

Have a good one. :)

Welcome back, Maggie. :) Glad you had a nice, relaxing vacation.

Melting CamuCamu from Scentsy.

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Maggie, welcome back! It sounds like you had a great time (although getting home super late!). yes.gif

Debra, I know how that goes! I get grief about my candles too. th_roll.gifHope you can start melting soon!

Today I'm melting Smurfs in the Kitchen and Sugar Cookie Latte from SGA. th_LOVE.gif

He All!

Maggie- Welcome back! Glad you had a good time. Too bad about the plane delays. Everything is status quo with my parents. Thanks for asking

Debra-everyone says the same thing here. Always saying they smell like candles when they leave my house.

Tonight we celebrate DH's and DD's Birthday. They are a day apart. We are having coffee and cake later and are expecting some people here.

I dont think I'm turning on the melter tonight.

Have a good night everyone!

Funny how we all get remarks about smelling like candles. My new line is - "it helps cover up any litter box odors, but gosh, if you would prefer to smell like that instead of the candles..." [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Tonight the relatives are gone so it is a Sweet Pea and Vanilla sample from Scentsy from a Candlebuddy.

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe and thanks for the "welcome backs" Mpfand, Michele and Biolaeagles!!! :thwetkissf:

Debra... :sHa_haha: that line is perfect!!

Michele...glad everything is steady at home. And [smilie=th_8d1933ff] to your DH and DD!! I hope they had a nice night.

Biolaeagles...how's your DS? Is he feeling a bit better? I broke my arm as a kid and it's tough in the warmer months.

It's been L3 Pink Chiffon Pink Sugar Pixie Sticks upstairs....now it's The Shire by ST

Downstairs it was Cantaloupe by CFOW...now it's IHOP by SGA. I had a Danish tray I ordered a while ago which was so purdy I left it out on the kitchen counter...finally decided to cut it up. ;)

Have a good one.

Hi everyone. Had a great time at the lake, got sunburned a little.

Melting: Vanilla Bean by Woodwick

Honeysuckle Nectar by Scentsationals

Toucan by Fussass

Good Morning!

Biolaeagles-Been wondering too how your DS is doing.

That's a good answer Debra.

Melting CCCC Coffee Bean and CCCC Coffee Crunch Cake.

Have a good day all!

Good morning!

Michele, I hope your DH and DD had fun on their birthdays!

Cookielady, glad you had fun at the lake! Hope your sunburn heals quickly.

DH and I went to see Lights Out last night. I thought it was scary and surprised it was only rated PG 13, especially because of the ending. Today I'm melting a homemade gift from a sweet CF pal, Key Lime Lemon Poundcake. Smells heavenly!

Good afternoon, everyone! Thanks for thinking of DS # 1! He's doing much better. He had an appointment yesterday to get his arm x-rayed to see if he's healing well, and he was really afraid to go back to the hospital clinic. It wasn't until he asked if his younger brother (DS # 2) could go- and we agreed!- that he felt much better. It's so cute to see how close these two are. th_LOVE.gifAlso, DS # 2, who just turned three a month and a half ago, keeps on telling people that his brother's arm is hurt and that he wants to be a doctor to fix his brother's arm. wub.gif

Candlelove, th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif to your DD and DH! Sounds like a nice party! yes.gif

Debra, I love that! th_thlaughter.gif

Mpfand, ahh! I'm a scaredy cat and can't watch anything even remotely horror-related. th_thConfus_55.gif

Today I'm meting Eggnog French Toasted Zucchini Mallow. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Mpfand - how brave, I am a scaredy cat! [smilie=th_cha60] I can't watch those shows at the theater because I have to pace!

Susan - ouchie, hope you are better soon and it is not on an area that rubs on your clothes! Ugh - I remember those as a teen!

Tonight it is YC - Fruit Salad.

Susan feel better !

Melting HHS Vanilla Bean Zucchini Bread and HHS Granmas Cake Batter Zucchini.

Busy day ahead. My father was admitted to the hospital yesterday so heading there later. He has a rapid heartbeat. It's under control and hopefully they will release him later.

Good afternoon, ladies! I took my boys to Knott's Berry Farm with my mom today- they love all the rides on Camp Snoopy! th_dancing_smile.gif

Susan, hope you feel better! th_empathy.gif

Michele, hope your dad can be released soon. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Brown Sugar Poundcake Latte from SGA and my homemade Blackberry Jam/ Coconut Cream Pie/ Zucchini Bread. th_LOVE.gif

Good evening...

Michele...hope your Dad gets released today and he's feeling better!

Susan...ouch! Hope that sunburn isnt too bad.

Biolaeagles...glad your little man is feeling better. I'm sure it must have been scary for him but I'm glad having his buddy helped! It's so sweet that they are close. :) And hey....ya never know....although he's only three, DS2 may become a doctor!! My son was three when he decided he wanted to be a computer engineer...and he is!

Mpfand...I am not good at watching scary movies...I panic and think....why did I pay for this??? The last scary movie I went to was 1408 and it creeped me out for weeks! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

This morning it's been...

Super Tarts Star Lord and Scentfully Addictive Coconut & Pear

Upstairs Cucumber Melon White Cake by a CF pal...delicious. Thanks!

Hi everyone. Been melting today: Leaves by Crosscreek Country Candle

Apple Cinnamon Swirl by AmbiEscents.

I am feeling better from the sun burn, thanks