Love is in the air! February 14th is right around the corner, and we can’t think of a better reason to go candle shopping. If you haven’t already gotten your sweetie something sweet, shop this list of our recommendations for the Best Valentine’s Day Candles this year.
- Fresh Cut Roses, Yankee Candle: While we think Yankee Candle has taken a nosedive overall, Fresh Cut Roses remains a big hit around here. The scent of roses is perfect for this occasion and this is a realistic version, complete with greenery.
- Rose Petal Ice Cream, Voluspa: This is a gorgeous scent and the macaron glass jar? Beauty bonus points. In case a straight up floral is not your sweetie’s cup of tea, the creamy ice cream notes in this one soften up the beautiful floral for a great mix.
- Coconut Milk & Mango, Illume: Soften up the mood with this creamy, smooth scent from Illume. The ceramic container with the flower lid makes it the perfect gift for Valentine’s.
- Roses, Diptyque: Yeah, we know this candle from Diptyque is cliché, but Roses is simply a gorgeous scent from a high-quality candle company. Luxurious and long-lasting, this one really can’t be beat.
- Loving, Bella Freud: This scent is a little more bold with notes of amber and sandalwood mixing with a white floral. It’s intoxicating. Plus the jar is red. Enough said.
- Blushberry Frosé, Kringle Candle: New on the scene is this gorgeous candle from our crush, Kringle Candle Company. This is a great choice to move away from the florals, with fruity notes mixed with basil and anise.
That’s our round-up of the six best Valentine’s Day candles you can buy right now. If you hurry, you may be able to buy one..or two…for your sweetie.
Happy candle burning!