The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March 2011 Weekend Contest

House of Soy http://www.house-of-soy.com/page/page/2113447.htm

PERIWINKLE - This scent is a light floral, with green notes. A very pleasing scent, great for Spring, and Summer when you don’t want a heavy floral. I have not seen this scent anywhere else. Aromatherapy benefits: Soothing, centering, romantic.

You're doing great, Christy! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

--------

DAY LILY - A light but very fragrant floral scent with a hint of green, this scent is the perfect one for those hot summer days when you want a nice floral scent. Great for Spring-Fall months. A very hard fragrance to find. Aromatherapy benefits: Romantic, uplifting, sensual, centering.

Yeah, it can be tough. But fun! I lucked out with House of Soy because I'm thinking of making a first time order, so they came to mind. We'll see if I'm lucky in the end! [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big] Good luck to us all!

-------

ZINNA - A heavy floral, with green under notes. A great scent for Spring- Fall. A very nice scent that lingers, and very different from other heavy florals. A very nice clean scent. We may be the only place to get this scent. Aromatherapy benefits: Mood – lifting, strengthening, balancing, clarifying, anchoring, normalizing, purifying.

(Zinna should be "zinnia" in case in makes a difference. [smilie=th_shewiggle] )

This is spring-related because Kayloma has a page dedicated to "Spring Scents", and this is one of them.

Kayloma Candles

Sun & Sand 
 - This candle is a tropical beach breeze of sweet orange flower, lemony citrus, fresh lavender and powdery musk. This is like bringing Sun & Sand from the tropical beach into your home.

LARKSPUR - A very nice light floral, very distinct in it’s scent, a very nice pleasing scent for Spring, and Summer. Great for the bedroom. I have not seen this scent any where else. Aromatherapy benefits: Romantic, sensual, calming, soothing.

This is spring-related because Kayloma has a page dedicated to "Spring Scents", and this is one of them.

Kayloma Candles

Sweet Rain 
 - Rain scent with sweet top notes of light floral.

Kayloma Candles

Tide 
- This fragrance brings back college days in the dorm. If you like the fresh scent of tide you will love this scent.

Kayloma CandlesMy link

Tropical 
- Mmm...fruit punch with white floral's. Will make you want to put on a lei and dance!

Kayloma Candles

Wedding Day 
 - A sophisticated blend of fruits, floral blossoms & greens.

I can't overlook this - it's one of my favorites!

Aromatique

Aromatique's The Smell of Spring® - an enchanting array of spring flowers scented with the fragrance of hyacinth.

Kayloma Candles

Vanilla Oak Yankee Candle Type - 
The comforting richness of fine aged wood and fresh vanilla spice create an aura of warmth.

Kayloma Candles

Sex on the Beach - 
Orange juice, cranberry juice, peach schnapps. Remember drinking this fantastic summer cooler with a kick on Spring Break?

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]