The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

Good evening!

I'm in a candle mood tonight and pulling out the big jars in one of my favorite scents - Wisteria. Why is it that I love florals and the vast majority of the women in here do not seem to?! :lol:

I hope everyone is enjoying their day!

Guest Anonymous

Things did not work out as planned, but I did get to melt McCarley's Monkey Burps, Margarita-Ville and Lick Me All Over. At work, it was Mama's Pumpkin Crunch Cake (yum).

Right now - Fluff and Fold from Becca Lights (my blue - strong!) and Garden of Eden from Candle Dippers (found a clamshell in this, yippee! And it's very good!) Berries & Sage oil still going in the nightlight burner (added a few more drops). This oil is from A Scent Lover's Dream.

Things did not work out as planned, but I did get to melt McCarley's Monkey Burps, Margarita-Ville and Lick Me All Over. At work, it was Mama's Pumpkin Crunch Cake (yum).

Right now - Fluff and Fold from Becca Lights (my blue - strong!) and Garden of Eden from Candle Dippers (found a clamshell in this, yippee! And it's very good!) Berries & Sage oil still going in the nightlight burner (added a few more drops). This oil is from A Scent Lover's Dream.

I'm so glad you found and like the Garden of Eden, too! I just placed an order yesterday for TONS of stuff at Candledippers and got every wax form of this scent she had. Unbelievably, it's already shipped - crazy fast turnaround! I also ordered lots of her layered sheafoliate so I'm pretty excited about getting this box. Have a good night, Cyn!

Guest Anonymous

I go to Sonic every day twice a day because I love the ice! It is the only way I can drink all the water I'm suppose to in a day. I get a Rt 44 water, and a Rt 44 diet cherry lime aid the first time, and just another water the 2nd time.

It is so hard not to order one of those yummy double meat cheese burgers! Actually sometimes I will, and take 1 bite or if I'm really bad 2 bites, and drive straight to the trash can, and throw the rest away!

I change to Lime vanilla, and Fresh linen. They are both going strong, and good.

:lol:

karla

It was tempting, but I decided not to go to Wal-Mart today. You people are bad influences! But I have a little bit of will power. :lol: Willow Breeze is still going strong in the bedroom, but I switched out in the living room to YC's Lemongrass and Orange, which I think must be discontinued as I've never heard of it before. Starting to smell good, though!

Guest Anonymous
Good evening!

I'm in a candle mood tonight and pulling out the big jars in one of my favorite scents - Wisteria. Why is it that I love florals and the vast majority of the women in here do not seem to?! :lol:

Actually, I like florals :( I had Tuscadero's Wisteria in last night and I have something floral by CHC upstairs right now, but I'll be darned if I can remember what it was - honeysuckle maybe??

I currently have CHC Wildberry Zinger going but it's about to be switched out.

Guest Anonymous
I go to Sonic every day twice a day because I love the ice! It is the only way I can drink all the water I'm suppose to in a day. I get a Rt 44 water, and a Rt 44 diet cherry lime aid the first time, and just another water the 2nd time.

It is so hard not to order one of those yummy double meat cheese burgers! Actually sometimes I will, and take 1 bite or if I'm really bad 2 bites, and drive straight to the trash can, and throw the rest away!

I change to Lime vanilla, and Fresh linen. They are both going strong, and good.

karla

I love that ice too!! And yummy Ocean Waters. Mmmm or cherry dr pepper. lol

I still have fruit loops and sweet cream going. Added a bear claws to the kitchen burner.

Smelling good in here.

Guest Anonymous
Good evening!

It's not that I don't like florals....I find some of them smell great cold but if I burn any of them I get an instant migraine.

:(

Guest Anonymous

Welcome Sophiesdad!!

I have recently discovered I LOVE Honeysuckle,Gardenia,Orchid,Lilac and Tuberose..I am getting rid of all the bakery scents that I THOUGHT I loved! Burning LOL Creamsicle Bundt cake( FAB) and an E-bay Orange Juice cake( pretty good)

Guest Anonymous

Just put in Sugar&Spice's Summer Fresh and it's a REALLY yummy scent - It's a combination of her melonade and tomato leaf scents, both of which I've melted separately but together it's a really workable combo!

Welcome Sophiesdad!!

I have recently discovered I LOVE Honeysuckle,Gardenia,Orchid,Lilac and Tuberose..I am getting rid of all the bakery scents that I THOUGHT I loved! Burning LOL Creamsicle Bundt cake( FAB) and an E-bay Orange Juice cake( pretty good)

I am getting more into fruity myself, still love the bakery but the florals scare me with my allergies..I take claritin just to walk into a yankee or anyother candle store..

Guest Anonymous

I love florals, as long as they are not overpowering.

ETA: Except rose. Can't seem to find one of those I like, besides the real thing. :lol:

Good evening!

It's not that I don't like florals....I find some of them smell great cold but if I burn any of them I get an instant migraine.

:(

Florals give me migraines, too. I can usually tolerate a floral if it is combined with something else, like Candle Haven's Apricot Freesia. It's more fruit than floral and doesn't bother me. Another favorite that I never thought I'd like is Bella's Lavender Coconut Milk.

Guest Anonymous

I am glad to see there are more floral fans out there. I am highly allergic to my dog so I have to have really strong scents to detect the throw. There is something about floral scents that my nose easily picks up. I enjoy just about all types of different scents though, except for heavy, strange spicy scents.

I was going to leave my post at just that, but I really :lol: emoticons! LOL

Evening all-

I put on some Fruit Loops-more lemony pledge than I need...

I have pumpkin Cheesecake on again, and some Lavendar Vanilla-wow,what a yucky combo! Its a good thing these are not strong enough to drift into each other!!!

Welcome Sophiesdad!

Hi everyone :lol: I am melting Bella's Palm Tart in Pink Cupcake. I'm not sure these palm wax tarts are worth the extra $$ so I don't know if I'd order again. The scent is nice when I do smell it but the throw is pretty soft. I'm just not impressed.

Guest Anonymous

Settling in with a Lakers game, after a nice, scrubby bath.

I've got Little Orange Dress from Cozy Cottage on...I love this scent. Very good scent throw.

Cafe au lait also from Cozy...I don't think I like the coffee scents, I've about decided.

Continuing with Fluff and Fold from BeccaLights, simply because I'm too lazy to go change it tonight.

Hope everyone has a good night -

Finally home, it has been a long day!

Cozy Cottage English Ivy is about all I have time for tonight.

I am floral gal, sophiesdad! 'Bout the only one I don't like is the"old rose" style that has a musty note. Blah.

Nite nite all ~ :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Florals give me migraines, too. I can usually tolerate a floral if it is combined with something else, like Candle Haven's Apricot Freesia. It's more fruit than floral and doesn't bother me. Another favorite that I never thought I'd like is Bella's Lavender Coconut Milk.

I've had Mookie's Apricot Freesia and Coconut milk and Lavender and those are okay. No headaches.

But any other lavender....blech blech blech.... lol Honeysuckle, tuberose, gardenia, voilet and jasmine are okay for me to burn. Other florals- no way.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning.

I'll restart Fluff n Fold from Becca Lights for home today. Pink Sugar from MAMA's at work.

Everyone have a great day! :lol:

I am definitely a floral fan as long as it doesn't have that perfume note to it.

This morning it is YC Cherry Lemonade--didn't use to like this one but tried it again and I do. It is to be 75 here today so thought I'd pretend it is summer. Have a great day, all.