The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Good morning -

My blue today is Schmuffin from Becca Lights. I also have Pink Sugar from Momma's Soy Tart Mart going - the first one I had melted did not have much throw. But I had not let them cure. This one has a very good scent throw and a pretty true scent. Clean Cotton from Delightful Thingz in the laundry room.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday -

Guest Anonymous
Melting CHC Caramel Nut Cluster today.

That's it! Couldn't figure out what to put on this morning since it's kind of dreary here today....that's perfect, and probably just what I'm in the mood for....Thanks for the idea!

Guest Anonymous

I have Tuscadero's London Lemon Custard going in my office, it's very nice!!!!!!

I know Cheryl - isn't the burner cleaning a drag? Of course I have a lot more to clean now than I used to! Takes me a lot longer to get things "ready" in the morning than it used to. I can get my makeup on faster than I can get all my melters set for the day! [smilie=th_a194]

Today: Bella's Dreama in the family room

Cheryl's Sea Shore Winds in the master

Buckeye's Pink Grapefruit Papaya in the kitchen

The Key Lime Pie ended up being mostly lime... I wanted a little more pie with it... I will probably hold off melting for awhile since I will be making our traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner tonight (we are all home today). I don't think the corned beef and cabbage will mix with a tart... :? [smilie=th_a194]

LeprechaunDancesTapsSmiley.gif

Hello everyone,

Today I am melting a yummy scent from a trade with a good friend. It is called Peach Cheesecake and its a huge melt. I believe its form LOL candles, but not sure. I threw away the container. I am loving these peaches right now! Hope to get a few tealights out of this one.

Have a wonderful day!

The Key Lime Pie ended up being mostly lime... I wanted a little more pie with it... I will probably hold off melting for awhile since I will be making our traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner tonight (we are all home today). I don't think the corned beef and cabbage will mix with a tart... :? [smilie=th_a194]

Yum...what time did you say dinner was? :P

Guest Anonymous

Tuscadero's Cactus and Sea Salt downstairs and CFTKR Fresh Orange Juice and Tamarind and rind upstairs.

For this evening I have on Can Do Sugar Wafers in the LR--Bizzy B's Gourmet Sugar Cookie & Chocolate Sugar Cookie upstairs. Haven't decided what to put in the tealight yet. Have a great evening all.

Decided on YC Sparkling Grapefruit for the tealight.

I have on Rachel goes tropical from cys...great scent..I ordered 3 more as well as a body spray in this one.

I cut my day a liitle early thanks to my 3 hours of sleep last night. My neighbor who works nights is off on the weekends, and tied one on last night and kept me up most of it..I hate inconsiderate people..to him its perfectly acceptable behavior..after all everyone stays up all night, gets wasted and acts like a jerk on a regular basis right?

[smilie=Pattys_day] [smilie=Pattys_day]

I have on Rachel goes tropical from cys...great scent..I ordered 3 more as well as a body spray in this one.

I cut my day a liitle early thanks to my 3 hours of sleep last night. My neighbor who works nights is off on the weekends, and tied one on last night and kept me up most of it..I hate inconsiderate people..to him its perfectly acceptable behavior..after all everyone stays up all night, gets wasted and acts like a jerk on a regular basis right?

Sorry to hear that, Jersey. I do hope you get a more restful evening tonight.

Sorry to hear that, Jersey. I do hope you get a more restful evening tonight.

Thanks Cyn, me too....

jerseymom--how awful--sure hope he's so tired tonite that he falls asleep early and stay that way so you can get some rest.

Thanks Nancy..I wouldn't count on it..hes hungover, but slept all day while I was at work..I have had 3 calls in to the condo associatian about him..lately tho since my pnemonia stay at the hospital all has been well , until last night. I don't like problems with people..and try to be considerate of him on the days I am home ( I worked grave for 2 years so I know what its like)..we shall see.

In the meantime thanks for listening to me rant lol.

Guest Anonymous

I have on Lemon lime today. It makes it feel like Spring is in the air in here.

[smilie=Pattys_day]

karla [smilie=Pattys_day]

The Key Lime Pie ended up being mostly lime... I wanted a little more pie with it... I will probably hold off melting for awhile since I will be making our traditional St. Patrick's Day dinner tonight (we are all home today). I don't think the corned beef and cabbage will mix with a tart... [smilie=Pattys_day] [smilie=Pattys_day]

Yum...what time did you say dinner was? :P

Just finished dinner... yum... now it is time to start the melters again... I have LOL's Sugar Bits on... :lol: