The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

I am definitely a floral fan as long as it doesn't have that perfume note to it.

This morning it is YC Cherry Lemonade--didn't use to like this one but tried it again and I do. It is to be 75 here today so thought I'd pretend it is summer. Have a great day, all.

Wow, 75! You go from snow one day to 75 the next. Crazy! It's actually not going to be quite that warm here, and I'm in NC. It's so strange how weather goes.

I haven't started melting anything yet. I'm just jumping on here for a second before I get in the shower. I'll clean all the melters out and start fresh in a few minutes.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Good Morning

I am melting Nene's Bodocious Blueberry and Nene's marshmallow fluff. it is smelling really nice in here. [smilie=th_create]

Guest Anonymous

Melting cinnamon rolls from CHC - I just ran out of work so I need to put that tealight melter out and then wait until the rest of the house gets up and going before I put anything on in the main areas......

I just started all of my melters within the past 5 minutes, so I'm not smelling anything yet. But, I have yc's fresh cut roses in my bedroom, yc's apricot and honey in my computer room, country glow's hot orange danish in my kitchen, and the mississippi mama's butter brickle in my living room. I can't wait to start smelling everything (preferably not everything together, though).

I got my two freebie cobblestone tarts, and I am melting caramelized pralines. It is awesome! however one of my students says it smells like dirty feet, and another said it smelss like cheese popcorn! [smilie=th_create]

I got my two freebie cobblestone tarts, and I am melting caramelized pralines. It is awesome! however one of my students says it smells like dirty feet, and another said it smelss like cheese popcorn! [smilie=th_create]

Oh, those sound like comments my husband would make. He comes up with some funny ones for the scents he does not like...

The students must keep you smiling... :shock:

I have put on Beanpod Lemon Citrus Soybeads upstairs to go with the YC Cherry Lemonade that is already going downstairs. It's warming up nicely out. I am meeting a friend for lunch today and I think I'll get out some spring clothes to wear. Finally, no sweatshirts!!

Guest Anonymous

Oh, those sound like comments my husband would make. He comes up with some funny ones for the scents he does not like...

The students must keep you smiling... :shock:

The men in my house aren't that imaginative.....everything they don't like smells 'like poo.'

Enjoy your day, Trep! We are having nice weather here, too. I am meeting my husband for lunch and plan to wear capri's and sandals. I even gave myself a pedicure in anticipation of open toed shoes. [smilie=th_create] I will be out for most of the day so I just left Cream Cheese Carrot Cake in the melter downstairs. Hope everyone has a good day!

Good morning all! I started my morning with Crosscreek's Strawberry White Cake, but after two hours it's been put aside. When am I going to learn about Strawberry anything?? I can smell a super sweet strawberry, but no white cake. :shock: Strawberry is just something that doesn't work for me, so no more!

I just started Crosscreek's Long Island Pastry, which has sort of a wonky smell cold, but lets see how it melts! Have a great day everyone!

[smilie=th_create]

Jewel

Guest Anonymous

Today is:

Jen's Soy Creations Cherry Mallow

Nene's Sugar Cookie

Jade Candles Sun Ripened Raspberry

They all just got turned on and I can't smell anything yet. Will update later.

Guest Anonymous

Finally dumped the RoseGirls Cherry Berry B-Day Cake from a couple days ago. I was very unimpressed and will not order from them again. I just started Gingerbread Applesauce from LOL, has a great cold smell, hopefully it will be a good one. Will update later. [smilie=th_create]

Today is:

Jen's Soy Creations Cherry Mallow

Nene's Sugar Cookie

Jade Candles Sun Ripened Raspberry

They all just got turned on and I can't smell anything yet. Will update later.

Hi, Rembran! Out of curiousity, I took at look at Jade Candles and noticed that their prices are good and they have a flat-rate shipping special right now of only $3.00 - a GREAT deal! Before I place an order, I'm wondering what you think of their tarts? Thanks!

Guest Anonymous

Hi, Rembran! Out of curiousity, I took at look at Jade Candles and noticed that their prices are good and they have a flat-rate shipping special right now of only $3.00 - a GREAT deal! Before I place an order, I'm wondering what you think of their tarts? Thanks!

They are pretty good to me so far. I have only burned two of my order so far. The fruit loops is really good and strong and I can smell the raspberry one burning now but I have that cherry one in the kitchen from another vendor that is overpowering everything. lol

I would go ahead and make a small order to try them out. Teresa is a sweety. Pretty fast shipping. And the tarts are really nice.

Guest Anonymous
Finally dumped the RG Cherry Berry B-Day Cake from a couple days ago. I was very unimpressed and will not order from them again. I just started Gingerbread Applesauce from LOL, has a great cold smell, hopefully it will be a good one. Will update later. [smilie=th_create]

Cherry berry bday cake sounds good. Where was that from? I haven't found a birthday cake that I love love love yet.

They are pretty good to me so far. I have only burned two of my order so far. The fruit loops is really good and strong and I can smell the raspberry one burning now but I have that cherry one in the kitchen from another vendor that is overpowering everything. lol

I would go ahead and make a small order to try them out. Teresa is a sweety. Pretty fast shipping. And the tarts are really nice.

Thanks so much - I'm on my way! Have a great day!

Guest Anonymous

Thanks so much - I'm on my way! Have a great day!

YW You have a great day too! [smilie=th_create]