The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

I picked up a french vanilla candle from Marshall's made by Our Own Candle Company. It smells great,,,really good throw...not bad for 4 bucks! :(

Guest Anonymous

method eucalyptus mint, febreze autumn spice, YC blue hydrangea, For Every Body apple cider, Bridgewater fruit fantasia, CCCC bread

Guest Anonymous

Melting LOL Persephone downstairs. Lovely scent. Not sure what I will put upstairs yet but probably LOL Crisp Clean Air.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning. Did everyone spring forward?

I am burning three candles - YC Mandarin Cranberry (not able to smell yet) and Petite Maison Lemon Thyme (really like this one). I am also going to finish that little baby one - Mystic Seaport from Sierra Mountain. I hate they don't have that scent anymore, but I really am enjoying that candle. I may purchase a larger candle from them in the near future.

I'm plotting another order with Tara's Candle Cottage (for bubble bars), so I'm testing out a couple of melts. Caramelized Pear is oh-so-yummy. It just started melting and it is fabulous! True pear smell (don't know where the caramel is, but maybe it will come later) and pretty good scent throw. Red Currant has started in the living room. Don't smell that yet.

Cozy Cottage Lemon Snap cookies. Yum-my!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

I finally decided to melt Momma's Chocolate Pumpkin and hubby doesn't like it. :( I liked it although I didn't smell any pumpkin. Not sure what I'm going to switch out to but the day is young!

Melting a "birthday tart" this moring. CHC Mee Maw's Apple Butter. It's not an "in your face" kind of scent, but I really like it. No fake apple smell and a touch of spice.

Melting Cozy Moments Butter Cookie. It is a cold and windy day here... the rain finally stopped and it is sunny...

mp, glad to hear you got through the day yesterday with the medical test for your daughter. I have migraines from time to time... they are not fun. Hope everything turns out okay.

Have a great Sunday everyone... :(

Guest Anonymous
I finally decided to melt Momma's Chocolate Pumpkin and hubby doesn't like it. :( I liked it although I didn't smell any pumpkin. Not sure what I'm going to switch out to but the day is young!

No, say it isn't so. I'm still letting mine cure a bit. How long did you have yours before melting it, Lisa?

Guest Anonymous

OK, that Caramelized Pear has turned on me. Started out so promising, but now smells very fake-ish. Gotta dump it.

Red Currant is not my favorite either. Think I'll change them both.

No, say it isn't so. I'm still letting mine cure a bit. How long did you have yours before melting it, Lisa?

LOL Cyn. I'd say it cured about 9-10 days. When I spoke to Jess on Friday she said it should be good to go.

I switched to Aroma Soy's Vanilla on Steroids in the living room and I love it. Very strong. I have a Blue Sugar mini scalloped tart going in the bathroom plug-in from LOL and it's doing Ok there.

I put on a second tart, Keepers of the Light Gourmet Sugar Cookie (no one saw me do it...). The family did not want anything on today... I told them I would put on a mellow foody scent...one they like, cookies... they did not argue too much... :( I have a butter cookie and a sugar cookie on now... we will see if I get comments... :P

Guest Anonymous

LOL Cyn. I'd say it cured about 9-10 days. When I spoke to Jess on Friday she said it should be good to go.

OK. Thanks for the info. :P

Guest Anonymous

Happy Sunday everyone! I am melting LOL's Carribean Fruit Smoothie and this one is really good! I am talking house filling good and strong! Pineapple and tangarine, with others berrys that I can't quite pick out. Yummy!

I'm about to have some family over for my daughter's 13th birthday so I'm changing all the scents out: cranberry banana jam from Tuscadero's in the kitchen (my daughter's favorite), purely herbal by an unknown vendor (marked in a bag but no name), and the big surprise winner of the day? Garden of Eden by Candledippers in the master bedroom. This is AWESOME!!!! Some amber, some light fruit/floral - I am WOWED by this one and want to order more already!!!! Anyway, if I don't run and get some ice cream I'm going to run out of time [smilie=th_offtobed] . Have a great day!!!

Guest Anonymous

Enjoy this milestone birthday day, Send [smilie=th_offtobed]

I'm melting Tarts Galore White Peaches & Hibiscus in my office - Aroma Soy Sunflower Fields in my living area and Tuscadero's Storm Watch upstairs (of course, nobody is even up there but who cares? There is a melter there and it needs something melting in it! :lol:

Guest Anonymous
I'm about to have some family over for my daughter's 13th birthday so I'm changing all the scents out: cranberry banana jam from Tuscadero's in the kitchen (my daughter's favorite), purely herbal by an unknown vendor (marked in a bag but no name), and the big surprise winner of the day? Garden of Eden by Candledippers in the master bedroom. This is AWESOME!!!! Some amber, some light fruit/floral - I am WOWED by this one and want to order more already!!!! Anyway, if I don't run and get some ice cream I'm going to run out of time [smilie=th_offtobed] . Have a great day!!!

Send, I hope everyone has a good time. Everything should smell nice!

I wonder if I bought Garden of Eden from Candledippers? I sure hope so, based on your description.