The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

HI!

I have three going today.

Crosscreek Home Spun Sugar,

CFTKR White Cake

Mookie Doodle Lemon Chiffon

Hope everyone is having an excellent day so far!

Had Texas Scentsations Fruit Punchtini going - but I turned it off for a bit becuz it was too strong - when I remelted it just smelled like hot wax...and it had only been on a short while before! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Guest Anonymous

I have on Lemon cookie, and it smells so good that it is making me hungary! Where's the cookies?

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

karla

Guest Anonymous

Hi, everyone. Ended up putting out the candle this morning for work - I can't believe how full circle I've come from candles to tarts. No patience for the candles now I guess. Anyway, left for a couple hours this morning and put in K's Kreations Citrus Sage and it's REALLY pretty! The house smelled great when I walked in - a good balance of the scents. I've tried this scent from another vendor and it smelled more to me like a cleanser of some sort. This is definitely a calmer, earthier scent. I'm planning to just let this one go today......CHC's Sweet Water Ivy (or lily?) upstairs. That one's about done so I'll have to switch it out soon. I got some yummy stuff from K's yesterday so maybe I'll pick from that stash.

Thanks, fleur. Eating that breakfast this morning just seemed to turn my day around. I have been feeling kind of down for the past couple of days and it is ridiculous as I have nothing to be down about!! I hate to feel that way when there is no reason for it. I think I've turned the corner now and things will be fine. Isn't it funny how one day you can really love a scent and then another day you can't stand it? I guess our moods affect our noses, too. You enjoy your day. Nancy

trep, moods definitely affect our senses... I hope your day keeps getting better and better... I think I am going to change my melter for the third time... isn't third time a charm... [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

fleur--about 10 I added two Brown Bag Wisteria to the mix and the house smells like a lovely flower garden. I think pretty soon, though, I will put something completely different on. I have three sitting here I am thinking about. Can Do Sugar Wafers, Brown Bag Tropical Twist and Can Do Jamaica Me Crazy. Thought they might all mix well, will probably put a Glade French Vanilla on in the downstairs bath in my tealight.

I have had a pretty good day all in all and am feeling much better.

Guest Anonymous

Good evening to all.

Melting Sweet Honeysuckle and Cool Citrus Basil. Both are great scents for my sniffer.

I hope everyone has a nice evening.

Guest Anonymous

This morning's scents are all spent.

I'll add some more for this evening after the kitchen airs out from my cooking potstickers. lol That's all I can smell now.

I'm thinking something fruity for the evening.

Just put in Bear Claws from CHC. I'm having trouble switching to the lighter fruity and floral type scents for spring. I'll melt something like Honeydew Melon one day and just love it, but then I'm back to craving the spicy, bakery, comfort scents.

mpfand - nothing wrong with spicy, bakery, comfort scents.

I switched to YC Aloe Vera after dinner and I've got a PI Amaretto for later.

Just put in Bear Claws from CHC. I'm having trouble switching to the lighter fruity and floral type scents for spring. I'll melt something like Honeydew Melon one day and just love it, but then I'm back to craving the spicy, bakery, comfort scents.

This is me too, with bakery I am pretty safe..and I love them..with fruity I do like them but always afraid some perfume note that I'm allergic too will be in there..strange I know.

Bakery will always be my favorite.

mpfand- I have been doing the same thing. I can take the florals and light fruits during the morning and early afternoon, but by 2PM I am wanting cake, or sugar cookie or something like that. I guess if that is what we want, why not? Enjoy--comfort is good any time of the year.

I'm melting Bella's palm tart in Grandma's Kitchen. I think it's a combo of her zucchini and pumpkin breads. It's fantastic! I like it a lot more than the plain zucchini bread which is also great.

Blueberry Cheesecake - Sheba's

Tumbleweed - Texas Scentsations mixed with White Grape Cinnamon - Becca Lights

Something from Beaded Hemp...don't remember, I'll have to go look.

cyn - we are on the same wavelength ~

Sheba's Blueberry Muffin

Texas Scentsation Tumbleweed - pure! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Makinperfectsense Forbidden Fruit