The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

fleur--I know what you mean about the Pink Sugar--the first company I got it from when you first put it on and for a few hours after it is super strong--almost too much so but then it evens out. At first, I thought the CHC wasn't going to be strong enough but I gave it a little time and it has turned out to be just perfect. I just now ordered some more of it from her St Pat's sale--free shipping and all green colored items reduced in price. I didn't get any green ones but had a voucher and then the free shipping so I saved $11.50 on my order which is great. Well, have a great day. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

fleur--I know what you mean about the Pink Sugar--the first company I got it from when you first put it on and for a few hours after it is super strong--almost too much so but then it evens out. At first, I thought the CHC wasn't going to be strong enough but I gave it a little time and it has turned out to be just perfect. I just now ordered some more of it from her St Pat's sale--free shipping and all green colored items reduced in price. I didn't get any green ones but had a voucher and then the free shipping so I saved $11.50 on my order which is great. Well, have a great day. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

trep, I have noticed with CHC tarts that the longer I let them go the better they get. Maybe the soy has to heat to a certain temperature before the scent is fully released, I don't know... but her tarts melt so quickly...I am always looking for the scent when it first melts... it is much better when you let them melt for awhile (at least that is what I find with most of her tarts), if that makes any sense... [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Guest Anonymous

Debra99, What are the scent chips? Who sells them?

Cynthia, Did the Margartitaville get rid of the fish smell?

I have on Aloe & Lavender today. It is suppose to be in the 90's here today! A week ago we were having a snow storm.

[smilie=th_e3301ae2]

karla

I switched out to:

my blue for Patsy, Pam and Joey is blueberry Muffin ( my own) in the kitchen, K's Kreations Sun Moon and Stars in my bathroom..I like this scent..and my scentsy warmer melts the whole thing with a good throw, and finally cys Cupid in my living room..this scent is being retired today..I am loving Judy's tarts so far, very strong and fabulous throw..

Good morning all! Today is Crosscreek's Buttercream Vanilla. So far I'm liking this one! I was so buried at work yesterday I never was able to post here, but I finally tried Aroma Soy's Vanilla on Steroids. It was OK, but I actually think I like this Buttercream Vanilla better! I think it's just a bit sweeter and smells 'creamier'.

Happy Friday everyone!

[smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Jewel

Guest Anonymous
In my living room, I just started french vanilla from cobblestone, and it smells fabulous!

Heidi-If I had to pick a favorite Vanilla,that would be it!

Melting Margarita-ville(FABULOUS) and Monkey Burps(good) from Mc Carleys...

[smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Guest Anonymous

Debra- How were the scentchips? Their website looks nice and there is a large selection. Just curious. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

This morning I melted Crosscreeks Bear Claws. It was really good, but a little heavy on cinnamon. This afternoon I melted Cobblestone's vanilla hazelnut. I was disappointed in ths one...very light on throw! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

harts - they are very cute shapes! And the chips are different colors - I am not sure if each color is a scent in the blend or if they are all one blended scent. Mine are a bit old, a cast off from a friend, so the throw was so-so... I could smell it in the bathroom only. I have been looking at this site for quite awhile - I am hoping that the age factor is affecting these and the newer ones have more punch.

Deezee and Trep, I will email Yankee to let them know about their faulty tart burner. I decided to bite the bullet and just keep it. It's useless in a large room, so I put it in one of the bathrooms and noticed that it manages to scent that space. I've had the same tart in there since Wednesday evening and it is mostly melted (not around the edges) and has continuously scented the bathroom lightly.

Today in my properly working tart burners I have Class Party Cupcakes from LOL in the BR and Gramma Fran's Cinnabun in the LR.

Guest Anonymous

I am just bruning candles today. It is rainy and dreary here in Vancouver today. Burning Jelly Bean in the kitchen, Jack Frost in the BR, and Green Apple-tini in the BR...all from my fav Sierra Mountain Candles.

It is rainy and dreary here in Vancouver today. .

And also in Portland, as well...going to try a little YC Carribean Fruit to brighten things up a bit.

In the loft upstairs I'm melting Crosscreek's Sex on the Beach, in my daughter's room it's Summer Sippin' from Scentsy and in my son's room it's Monkey Toots from Tuscadero's. Downstairs in the kitchen I am still melting Honeydew Melon from Candle Haven, but it's starting to fizzle out so I'm going to dump it as soon as I figure out what I want in there.

Changed out a little early today--got tired of all the florals. I have Bizzy B's Gourmet Sugar Cookie in the living room, Essential Pleasures Georgia Peach in the downstairs bath in tealight burner and Can Do Bird of Paradise in the upstairs bath. Have a great Friday night, all. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Guest Anonymous

Margarita-ville from McCarley's going strong in the living room.

I mixed Orange and Coconut Lime from Texas Scentsations...it's actually quite good.

Guest Anonymous

Debra99, Thank you for the link for the scent chips, but they seem so expensive. You only get 6 oz for $9.95. Maybe they last longer! You will have to let us know OK.

Bella's tart brittle is $6.99 for 1/2 a pound, Spotted Hog is $11.95 for a pound of the scented brittle, Mccarleys is $6.50 for a pound of scented brittle. I tried someone elses that was a good price too. I will look when I get home to see who that was.

I have clean cotton in the bathroom, and Hazelnut coffee out front.

[smilie=th_e3301ae2]

:lol:

karla

Afternoon all-

I have Antique Linen and Lace melting in the BR and kitchen, I have Banana Coconut Cream in the DR, and am burning the Pumpkin Cheesecake in the LR(I will finish this candle!).

[smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Yeah, karla, they are spendy! They have a combo pack that is slightly less, but I was hoping someone would say that they are sooooo fabulous that they are worth the price!!LOL! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]