The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Guest Anonymous
This afternoon it is Mookie Doodle's Strawberry Cookie Crunch... :lol:

REMBRAN.. love the avatar and signature... I will try not to tempt you, now that you are on lockdown... hang in there. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] sending you hugs for willpower!

Thanks! :) I'm sending you a hug back! :lol:

I want cupcakes now that I see my avatar here. lol I wonder if I have any cake mix? hmmm LOL

Guest Anonymous
Rembran, the avatar is wonderful!

Semi-lockdown. Gotta love it! Is that anything like my modified Nutrisystem diet?

Sheba's Secrets - Pink Sugarberries and Raspberry Tomato Leaf. No scent throw from either one. I've had them a while, though. Off to find replacements.

Modified Nutrisystem LOL Sure, is that like the seafood diet? Eat everything I see!! ROFL

I seriously need to lose some pounds but figure I'd start slow instead of plunging in head first. lol

Guest Anonymous
CHC Pink Sugar. I don't think I am a Pink Sugar fan.... anyone else?

I love me some pink sugar!! Mmmmm But I've definitely got to be in the mood for it though.

I like pink sugar blends alot too.

Guest Anonymous
lick me all over in the living room

Okay, now why does that sound naughty to me? LOL [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Guest Anonymous
lick me all over in the living room

Pardon me? Is this a scent or a request? :lol:

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Good one Jason!!

This evening we're enjoying a YC Vanilla Lime candle and Nene's Black Raspberry Vanilla in the MBR melter...

Missed Ya'll. My internet has been down almost 3 weeks. I've done a lot of melting and see also that most of you made it to the YC sale. I bought the cutest beach kids candle holder, beach ball t lite and flip flop holders. Bought melts but must tell you I paid $14.99 for a Med jar of Lemon Lavendar, dozen t lites 2 votives and a holder in a planter. Not bad since a Med jar is 19.00 on it's own. I'm trying to get the house clean for my sis coming in from Montana with her kids. I am planning my melting according to the days heat and events scheduled. Also I helped some mom out while I was at YC. Her kids were purchasing for her so I set her up nicely. I wish I could tell her the kids were just precious. I love enabling new wax junkies.

Cheryl

Cheryl, we are proud of you! What a good lil enabler you have been while you were gone! :?

My internet was out for 2 days off and on, I don't know how you managed 3 weeks!

:? Hi Cheryl. It's great to have you back.

Things are pretty wacky around here.

Tonight's melts are Spotted Hog - Bananas Foster

Bella Bug Boutique - Zucchini bread

PI - Amaretto

I've melted so many different scents today it's ridiculous. But my house smells go-oo-od.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hey girls..tonight I am sipping some Hazelnut coffee and melting Grazia's Cinnamon Cafe Ole from my sweet friend Maurie...boy the coffee smells are going strong in here!!

Super yummy!! Have a great night!! :?

Good Morning everyone,

Welcome back Cheryl!!!

Melters are going:

Cys Peach Fizzer ( yummmmmmmmm , I lover her fruit blends)

Tuscaderos Breeze in the keys

Sugar and spice Ginger appletini ( just started so not sure yet)

I hope everyone has a fabulous day!!

Great Day in the Morning!

I've got every single melter I own cleaned out with a fresh tealight in each one. Plus 2 votive holders cleaned out. I can't remember when I've had them all clean at once.

This morning I'm burning just a couple of Archipelago Botanical votives in Amalfi and Dubai. (my favorite AB scents)

Now I get to decide on a whole new fragrance palatte for today. This will be fun! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]